Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Nintendo Conference (5.00pm - 5th June)

Mokong

I can't believe how badly Nintendo have failed. They said they were fosucing on the core, the said they'd learnt form the 3DS, but this is just unbelievable. Maybe they're just showing the wrong games, but this is just awful.Wasting their time on absolute bollocks. Where are the proper games?!

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't expecting much but after Mass Effect 3 and Trine 2, this has really gone downhill. Seriously hope they've got something big to finish on after Nintendo Land as this is rivalling Microsoft's conference in terms of how bad it is. If they had actually shown on the stage, rather than in a reel, those 3rd party games, then I'd be happier.

@dazzybee, I'm not sure what you expected?

Did you expect the Mass Effect Team for example, to have made an exclusive Wii U game? Wasn't gonna happen!

But we're getting Mass Effect/Assassins Creed and everything now, that's good.

No, but I didn't expect ages spent looking at wii fit, and a karaoke game, and a dancing game, and games we saw yesterday, or a fucking mini game compilation that couldn't be more dull now. I expect this to be fun, but why show it at the Wii U BIG REVEAL. There are no PROPER GAMES!!!!

Casual casual family family, it's the very worst of the Wii. And Nintendo said they have learnt, 3rd parties would be stronger and the would be focussing on the core. How can anyone not be gobsmackingly disappointed?!

Like what? Just Batman and Mass Effect.

AC3, Darksiders 2, Alien etc... these aren't out yet, so it's all good games for launch.

But still, ports. If Nintendo drop the ball and don't get the Wii U out in time, are many people actually going to wait on it rather than get the titles on a console they already have? Probably not.

But still, ports. If Nintendo drop the ball and don't get the Wii U out in time, are many people actually going to wait on it rather than get the titles on a console they already have? Probably not.
It's looking likely it'll launch in Sept/Oct or whenever Assassins Creed 3 does.

I remember them saying on the GT Bonus Round, there was one game launch date they'd seen that pretty much confirmed when the Wii U would be out.

THE END.

Let's finish with a walk through NIntendoland... oh my god. Nintendo just get gayer and gayer and gayer!!

They were supposed to convince the world the Wii U was a console everyone wanted. But it's an absolute joke of a premiere showcase. Online are going to destroy Nintendo

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!