NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dante

Injustice: Gods Among Us

8.2 from IGN better than I was expecting tbh

Don't know why you are surprised. All the buzz I ever hears from games journalists was positive.

To me it just looks a little bit clunky, and I kind of wish they'd gone with a slightly more unique comic art style than the very gritty MK look.

Giant Bomb have put up their Injustice quick look

Such a shame I didnt really like the fighting system in this as it still looks amazing. I'll probably buy it once it becomes nice and cheap just for the story mode.

How it different? I fully expected it to be pretty much identical to DC vs MK and MK9. I will pick this up when cheap and do the story mode playthrough as I do with most fighting games.

How it different? I fully expected it to be pretty much identical to DC vs MK and MK9. I will pick this up when cheap and do the story mode playthrough as I do with most fighting games.

Its a 3 button fighter, weak, medium and strong hits with back as block.

I'm surprised the reviews are as good as they are. I was going to pick it up anyway but had considered cancelling my Collectors Edition for the standard one...but then I noticed Amazon knocked the price down to £55 and I quite fancy the statue and New 52 costumes, so stuck with it.

Bit late notice but GAME in Westfield Stratford, London, are having a big launch event today, staff dressed as DC characters, and Ed Boon is here to sign copies as well!

Currently downloading the demo. Depending on whether I like it or not, I might buy the game later today.

Edit: Enjoyed it. Will probably buy it later :)

Anyone fancy some online action tonight, if there is anyone here who owns the game? PS3 of course. You'll get easy wins :p

Edited by drahkon

I slightly regret cancelling my preorder of the collectors edition but £55 for a game I wasnt really sure on just because I liked the statue that came with it just didnt seem right.

Well considering I paid £20 for the New 52 Justice League Green Arrow action figure (and this is way cooler) it was well worth it for me. I came quite close to cancelling it but I saw it had sold out so I stuck with it (plus I wanted the New 52 skins). The statue is way bigger than I thought it would be, I really thought they'd scrimp. So I'm pleased.

Story mode is pretty interesting :) I'm not very far into it, but it's fun.

Had to shoot off so I barely had any time with this but what I have played, I loved. I switched the controls to alternative so it's like Street Fighter.

The sound effects and music are spectacular.

And everything looks so good.

There has been some criticism about character models but since I'm not into the comics I don't mind.

MINE!!!

Nice model! Terrible washed out colours though. Oh wait, that's an instagram filter :p

Absolutely loving this. The wager system is awesome. Managed to save quite a few fights when I was low on health.

I dislike Killer Frost, I don't even know who the fuck she is.

I think Green Arrow is my character of choice at the moment.

I think Green Arrow is my character of choice at the moment.

He's my favourite character in Firefly, too.

....Wut?

I like how different all the characters feel. I don't particularly like using Batman but he has that awesome cape parry where he breakers the opponent's leg.

Genuinely haven't enjoyed a fighter this much since Soul Calibur 2. I wish there were more characters and stages, though that's not to say Injustice is lacking in that department. Would kill for some magic characters like Constantine and Zatanna. In fact, Zatanna shouting out her backward magic would be awesome.

....Wut?

All I can think is that he's confused Green Arrow for Green Lantern who is voiced by Adam Baldwin in the game.

....Wut?

He's voiced by Alan Tudyk (except for one costume variant). Also, Green Lantern is voiced by Adam Baldwin.

Finished the story today and god damn it was good. Turn this mother into an animated feature.

Sign in to follow this