NEurope
ReZourceman

DC Cinematic Universe Discussion

I'm quite curious about how they're going to do these cameos without some of them feeling tacked-on or cheesy.

I don't really get the big deal with him though tbh. His part in GoT didn't exactly require much.

I don't really get the big deal with him though tbh. His part in GoT didn't exactly require much.

Some people are excited just because he was in Game of Thrones.

However, he was great in Stargate Atlantis and he was even good in Conan Ronon the Barbarian (even though it was a poor film) so it's still worth being excited.

Yeah, thought he was great in CtB and honestly, I don't even think that film was that bad. It was much more faithful to the books than Arnie's films were. He was good in Stargate Atlantis but he didn't really have much to say. I'm excited because he is intimidating as fuck.

Seriously, the whole opening sequence to Conan is awesome. As are a lot of the set design and already mention Momoa is great.

This (rumoured) casting kind of makes me want Arthur in the comic to look more like him. Not a blue-eyed, blond-haired white dude.

Its actually infuriating how likable he is, even in terrible movies he comes across brilliantly

Man i really wanted him to be John Stewart......but Shazam.....i could live with that

I am so fucking excited about this whole DC movie malarkey. Feels like I've been waiting a life time for all these heroes to get on the big screen.

He doesn't specifically say it's a hero, but Captain Marvel is a good fit for him.

Warner Bros has announced dates for a bunch of fucking untitled DC movies. I am fucking giddy with excitement.

Untitled DC Film - 08/05/16 (maybe Shazam?)

Untitled DC Film - 06/23/17 (my guess is Justice League)

Untitled DC Film - 11/17/17

Untitled DC Film - 03/23/18

Untitled DC Film - 07/27/18

Untitled WB Event Film - 11/16/18 (my guess is that Harry Potter prequel, not DC)

Untitled DC Film - 04/05/19

Untitled DC Film - 06/14/19

Untitled DC Film - 04/03/20

Untitled DC Film - 06/19/20

Untitled WB Event Film - 11/20/20 (the other Harry Potter prequel)

American dates are too illogical for my brain right now...

Lots of movies within months of each other. Are we sure these are all live action?

Its not really all that different to how Marvel spaces out its movies.

Well me and everyone on the DC Comics subreddit are happy. Most other people act like DC raped their mother with rebar.

As long as the films are good, there won't be many people complaining when those dates actually do come around. However, if Dawn of Justice is a dud, then perceptions will change.

I'm in the "curious" camp. It all hinges on DoJ for me. I'm nervous as fuck for it, probably the biggest mixture of nervous and excited that I've ever been about a film. That last teaser for it was just so hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg.

As long as the films are good, there won't be many people complaining when those dates actually do come around. However, if Dawn of Justice is a dud, then perceptions will change.

I'm in the "curious" camp. It all hinges on DoJ for me. I'm nervous as fuck for it, probably the biggest mixture of nervous and excited that I've ever been about a film. That last teaser for it was just so hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg.

I'm at this stage too, DOJ has so much potential, but if they screw it, and it panned and has low turnout/viewers....that plan won't happen and then it will all have been a big tease and we'll have to wait for Batman etc to rebooted again.... it has potential in either direction, at some point we need a decent trailer to indicate which way its going to tip