N-Europe

Xpert 11 NE GOTY Now recruiting

Haden

Hey guys haven't made a thread for xpert 11 for a while so was wondering if anyone who has recently joined the forums may be interested?

It is a football management game which is free to play on this website. http://www.xperteleven.com/Lobby.aspx?UNR=910520

You manage your own team, set tactics, do training, buy and sell players. It is easy to pick up but very hard to master.

We have had a league in this forum for 5 years now and have just finished our 22nd season. We recently were voted the playground game of the year in the NE forums.

We always have great banter and loads of great NE personalities are there (and Ell)

Check out the thread here http://www.n-europeforums.com/showthread.php?t=34009

Post in it or PM me if you would like to join our invite link is here:

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=120161

Hi there, just popping in to say that this is an awesome game which I've still been able to enjoy despite working 20-30+ hours a week on top of postgraduate deadlines, as well as to apologise for my relative lack of contribution in recent weeks. Luckily thanks to the convenience of the game's automatic tactical systems I've still given everybody competitive matches. So if I can do it, anybody can.

Looking forward to the new season!

It is a great game.

I sadly had to leave it and give up my team due to work commitments as i had no internet for a long time.... but i had to come back, got me a new DuDs Baggies and after 4 very quick seasons i'm back in the top division :D

I did exactly what The Peeps said. i only joined up to see what on earth it was and ended up getting hooked.

Anyone can give it a go, you don't need to be some footballing genius. It can take as little or as much of your time as your willing to give it.

Its free, unless you love it so much you want to go VIP.

The Peeps and Jimbob do quality write-ups that make the games even more enjoyable and add to the banter in the thread.

We run a cup in between seasons, which apparently has epic live draws for the games.. FA Cup styley, unfortunately though i've never been available to see these wonders for myself :(

If you've actually read down to here Join Already!!! :)

Bitches, you all need to be playing Xpert11.

This games separates the men (Odwin, Fierce_LiNk (obviously), McCoy) from the sissy girls (Eliteshitester City, Bayern Neverwinning, Yellow Bum-barines).

Why would you want to be a sissy girl? Unless you are a sissy girl, in which case you should abandon your ship of fail and climb aboard the Vessel of Victory. This game turns losers into winners.

This is what Odwin looked like before he played Xpert11.

3244977836_7464a1ee2b.jpg

and this is what he looks like after becoming a seasoned pro (in Xpert11, not prostitution).

David-Duchovny1.jpg

The difference is clear for all to see.

Bitches, you all need to be playing Xpert11.

Bitch please, I've won more top league titles than you ever will in our league.

Bitch please, you were probably given those titles during Odwin's sissy girl stage. (see photo above).

Also, Dragooooo are young. You are old and reaching the twilight of your career. The Future is Orange. The Future is DRAGOOOOO.

I'll admit that I was at first a bit sceptical because I don't really play any football manager games but I gave it a go last season and I'm now an Xpertaholic. It's really easy to pick up and as gaggle said you don't have to worry about work commitments getting in the way. Anyone curious should give it a try.