NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

I missed the double XP?! Bugger!

Its supposed to be still on now. Try loading yours up, it still may work for you. Worth a shot.

Its supposed to be still on now. Try loading yours up, it still may work for you. Worth a shot.

It is still working for me becuse I am levering up fast and the medals should have 2XP on it but it does not come on becuse there is a glitch on it

It is still working for me becuse I am levering up fast and the medals should have 2XP on it but it does not come on becuse there is a glitch on it

Yes, I was levelling up fast too.

Can everyone please add my new account Zechs-Merquise

I've deleted Zechs404 as it was a crap ill thought out name that I didn't want to live with for at least the next 6 years!

Yes, I was levelling up fast too.

Can everyone please add my new account Zechs-Merquise

I've deleted Zechs404 as it was a crap ill thought out name that I didn't want to live with for at least the next 6 years!

I thought it was a good name what with you showing your admiration for Dazran303 and all. :wink:

Anyway, so new account, less rage quitting?

I thought it was a good name what with you showing your admiration for Dazran303 and all. :wink:

Anyway, so new account, less rage quitting?

The name is twice as good so there will be twice the amount of rage quitting! Hahaha, connections seemed better when I was playing with Kav earlier.

Some good games as well as some bad games tonight (connection-wise of course). Not as many bad games as usual I found though.

I love making emblems on this. I've got my One Piece Straw-hats Jolly-Roger, Naruto's Uchiha Obito (as Tobi) and my latest edition is my attempt at the Hylian Shield... I'm going to give a go at making Mario next methinks!

Edited by Kav

Some good games as well as some bad games tonight (connection-wise of course). Not as many bad games as usual I found though.

I love making emblems on this. I've got my One Piece Straw-hats Jolly-Roger, Naruto's Uchiha Obito (as Tobi) and my latest edition is my attempt at the Hylian Shield... I'm going to give a go at making Mario next methinks!

I've got zero creativity so I just made an Irish flag :D

My headset just arrived so now i have to be patient until the 25th so i can get the game, hope folks are still playing at that point ^_^

My headset just arrived so now i have to be patient until the 25th so i can get the game, hope folks are still playing at that point ^_^

Haha, no need to worry my friend! We play COD all year round. We'll be on Black Ops 2 until the 2nd Tuesday in November :)

Here’s the developers advice for both veteran players and new players to the immensely popular franchise.

“Let’s talk Christmas Noobs.”

“It’s that time of the year again where thousands of new players join the online ranks for the first time. We’d ask you to go easy on the Christmas Noobs, but we know you won’t.”

“If you are a Christmas Noob yourself, don’t be bullied. In the Combat Training category you’ll find a great playlist called Boot Camp. This is the best place for a player to get up to speed on the game and all it has to offer.”

Sure. Sure.

*cocks shotgun*

I wouldn't be getting too giddy about Christmas noobs. Considering the lag problems you may well find yourself on the wrong side of a sound thrashing from some of those 'noobs' if the game decides it's time for you to have a bad run!

I wouldn't be getting too giddy about Christmas noobs. Considering the lag problems you may well find yourself on the wrong side of a sound thrashing from some of those 'noobs' if the game decides it's time for you to have a bad run!

Even if I have a bad run I still get a decent amount of kills, it's just my deaths are a little higher than usual, but as discussed in the other topic, I care nothing for my K/D.

The first post-release patch is out!

It's added Wii remote sensitivity settings - that's it! I kinda thought it added a little aim assist to Wii remotes. I could be wrong on the later as it may have just been a few instances of lag working for me for a change.

Pretty pitifcul situation.

Will now be releasing my review shortly after Christmas. I was waiting for the patch as I think it's unfair to judge the game if there's niggles that are ironed out shortly afterwards. However, as it looks like the game isn'tgoing to change now I'll make my judgement.

NOTE: I also think most professional reviewers who review these games at events or judge the multiplayer from LAN play are producing reviews that are worthless. A proper review needs to be from a retail game, played online with other real gamers - only then can you truly judge performance.

I also see no reason why review scores can't be amended if major patches change or fix games.

The first post-release patch is out!

It's added Wii remote sensitivity settings - that's it! I kinda thought it added a little aim assist to Wii remotes. I could be wrong on the later as it may have just been a few instances of lag working for me for a change..

Well that was a let down.

So much for hoping they would attempt to fix the gun balancing issues etc.

Since the Dec 24 hotfix I find this running MUCH better and there seems to be less lag compensation. I don't know if all has been fixed or not but it has been playing a lot better as of late.

Plus, I'm finding the Wiimote is back to being top dog of controllers... seems to be much better now as though they've tweaked it somewhat.

Hope it remains to play like this, it'll be amazing if it does!

Since the Dec 24 hotfix I find this running MUCH better and there seems to be less lag compensation. I don't know if all has been fixed or not but it has been playing a lot better as of late.

Plus, I'm finding the Wiimote is back to being top dog of controllers... seems to be much better now as though they've tweaked it somewhat.

Hope it remains to play like this, it'll be amazing if it does!

Yeah, I was having these strange things called gun fights! People were running at me and I opened fire and they went down. When I died I checked the killcam and it actually showed what had happened! Weird stuff!

Awesome games tonight! After the last hotfix this game is finally brilliant!

Finished the campaign tonight. I think it's the best CoD campaign since CoD4, I really liked Raul Menendez as a villain!

Finished the campaign tonight. I think it's the best CoD campaign since CoD4, I really liked Raul Menendez as a villain!

Does the Single-player campaign have as many glitches as some websites have suggested. And how are those Strike-force levels I've heard they are totally borked? What's your take on it Kav, as I might pick this up when it gets cheaper in a couple of months.

Does the Single-player campaign have as many glitches as some websites have suggested. And how are those Strike-force levels I've heard they are totally borked? What's your take on it Kav, as I might pick this up when it gets cheaper in a couple of months.

I haven't noticed any 'glitches' in the single player. The shadows are a little wonky once in a while and there are a couple of frame rate drops but it's not like enemies are running around in circles firing into the ground or anything!

As for the Strike Force missions, they're OK. But don't expect your team to do very much to help you, it's basically still down to you to do most of the work. Still, it's a step in the right direction.

I can honestly say that I never noticed any dips in framerate or anything like that. I'm sure there will have been but I never found them to be noticeable. My only issue with the campaign was the Strike Force missions, I felt they broke the flow of the story a little... that and as Zechs says, you'll have to do all the work yourself, but they're easy enough to do anyway.

Strike force missions easy? I think they're so difficult. Are they just optional because I'm just ignoring them at the minute and continuing with the story.

Strike force missions easy? I think they're so difficult. Are they just optional because I'm just ignoring them at the minute and continuing with the story.

Apparently, if you don't finish the Strike-force missions you don't get the 'good' endings. Source ONM review.

I'm not sure if you have to do them or not but I did them straight away just to get them out of the way. I just "jumped into" one of the men and completed each mission with that dude. I think I only died on one of them and just jumped into the next guy and finished it with him... the one in Pakistan where you have to get to the downed VTOL. I thought they were pretty easy.