N-Europe

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now lots of people have this game :P

i want to know is the online multiplayer really addictive? and is it any good on the WiiU, or are there lots of issues and lag and stuff?

i still havent bought my WiiU ''Yet'' i think at christmas or maybe in januari.

Having played both this and the 360 version I can say they are both exactly the same.

i want to know is the online multiplayer really addictive? and is it any good on the WiiU, or are there lots of issues and lag and stuff?

They're pretty much the same. The lag issues are an all format problem. The Wii U version has a couple of neat additions like Wii Remote and Gamepad game play.

Getting this game for Christmas, cant wait to get on there with you guys and hopefully move up from an okay-ish player to a decent one, half the battle is finding fun people to play with and get constructive feedback from. Ill make sure ive got that turtle beach headset before i start too ^_^

How come people aren't using microphoned headphones?

Some people are having issues with them. I was at first but it seems they're working now, although I'd rather use the headset for sound quality.

Edited by Kav

well I see there is normally 1000 -1100 online in the evenings. Seen it as low as 700 in the daytime! You can always get into a team deathmatch quickly though.

Some of the other game modes though are completely empty so if you like them, you may get frustrated not being able to find a game.

Was you asked to update @kav82? because I played a bit today but don't remember any update being downloaded or installed.

Both @lostmario and I were playing online and it told us to back out to continue playing the the game online due to an update. We had to click either "update" or "cancel" to continue gaming.

Had a cousin down the weekend and we tried out the double screen play of this on multiplayer (local vs bots only) and a little zombies too.

My cousin took the TV with the pro controller and I took the gamepad. After awhile I got annoyed with the dual stick play so though to try using the Wiimote with the gamepad play and came up with an unexpected problem?

The "sensor bar" on the gamepad didn't seem to work? Is there some setting somewhere that needs to be turned on for it?

The wiimote aiming would only work when I faced it at the "main" sensor bar under my TV.

Was a bit awkward looking at the gamepad screen but pointing towards the TV still :heh:

Had a cousin down the weekend and we tried out the double screen play of this on multiplayer (local vs bots only) and a little zombies too.

My cousin took the TV with the pro controller and I took the gamepad. After awhile I got annoyed with the dual stick play so though to try using the Wiimote with the gamepad play and came up with an unexpected problem?

The "sensor bar" on the gamepad didn't seem to work? Is there some setting somewhere that needs to be turned on for it?

The wiimote aiming would only work when I faced it at the "main" sensor bar under my TV.

Was a bit awkward looking at the gamepad screen but pointing towards the TV still :heh:

Check this out

Not sure if it would be possible on that local multiplayer player mode, still some pointers for you to have a play with.

From that video though it just seems all you have to do is use a Wiimote then switch on the GamePad display.

Which I did. I had a Wiimote and I chose to use the double screens and it knew the Wiimote player was using the gamepad display.

Will have to mess around and test a bit I guess :heh:

So its been double xp weekend for all formats and its not due to finish till tomorrow but it seems to have already ended on the Wii U version.

Yesterday I was netting around 2000xp for a loss and 5000 for a win. Today it is now half of that.

Also, when getting medals its supposed to have x2 on them when they come up on the screen but they just appear as normal. This also happened yesterday.

Seems to be a botch job in terms of the Wii U version at the moment. :(

So its been double xp weekend for all formats and its not due to finish till tomorrow but it seems to have already ended on the Wii U version.

Yesterday I was netting around 2000xp for a loss and 5000 for a win. Today it is now half of that.

Also, when getting medals its supposed to have x2 on them when they come up on the screen but they just appear as normal. This also happened yesterday.

Seems to be a botch job in terms of the Wii U version at the moment. :(

I missed the double XP?! Bugger!