NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

No, went to Meadowhall at weekend, game didn't even have it in stock..

We played for 2 years on the Wii with an incredible win/loss record. We were pretty much unbeatable at times. I would say its more fun playing tactically as a team than running around individually doing your own thing.

Unfortunately with Black Ops 2, you can't play like that as there will always be one player out of sync with everyone else on the other team who'll go through the whole team leaving your tactics in ruins.

Ah memories, it was a joy to play with the clan back then, we had Mokong telling us his life story every night, Zechs ranting and Welsh doing his impressions.. Good times.. Good times.

I think if you had played with us on Black Ops & MW3 you would think differently. Think the N-E brotherhood with guns.

Those were the days my friend! We were kings! Whatever happened to Nightmare and Ben :(

Thanks for the games last night @lostmario. I had quite the laugh and it was nice to play some Kill Confirmed for a change.

Yeah, first game I was on fire when I got 2 stealth choppers then the game remembered who I was and the lag compensation kicked in and I was getting owned by crap players. Black Ops 2 never changes.

Those were the days my friend! We were kings! Whatever happened to Nightmare and Ben :(

Joined the dark side they have... long gone they are.

In other words, playing on their PS3s

Its been ordered!!

Should be with me by end of week!

You lot ready to provide me with a thorough training programme?

Its been ordered!!

Should be with me by end of week!

You lot ready to provide me with a thorough training programme?

How much did you end up getting it for? Surely no more than £25?

Cheers @kav82 for coming on!

Edited by Blade

Might be on for a game of this if anyone's still playing. Blade; I'll add you tonight as well

That's twice tonight I've got the "bo servers aren't available right now" bullcrap..wasn't because of the heavy breathing stuff so no offence taken there :D

Hope Ghosts will have somewhat better netcode!

Wish I weren't away for the whole of August, would have been well up for this.

Wish I weren't away for the whole of August, would have been well up for this.

You aren't missing much, other than disconnects and shitty connections.

Also: can people please remember the basic gaming etiquette - let people know you're waiting to join in and then let them finish their game. Don't just try and join and mess up the teams or end up playing against us. Just have a small amount of patience. Remember, the disconnects and the network problems make this game bad enough, please don't make it worse!

Just played with randoms tonight and enjoying the game.

Slowly getting better at it too which is encouraging.

I even came top of the list at the end of one of the games. Obviously a one off. In that particular match I just patrolled and stuck to an area. I learnt where the opposition were likely to show up so I was ready to machine gun em down!!

my xbox 360 owning neighbor popped in at the weekend whilst my boy was playing this and he commented how bad the graphics were compared to the 360 version. I was under the impression that the Wii U version at the very least would as good as the other versions. Anybody played both who can give an insight into this, not sure if my neighbor was just being a fanboy.

my xbox 360 owning neighbor popped in at the weekend whilst my boy was playing this and he commented how bad the graphics were compared to the 360 version. I was under the impression that the Wii U version at the very least would as good as the other versions. Anybody played both who can give an insight into this, not sure if my neighbor was just being a fanboy.

A complete fanboy. I've played both, there's more or less no difference.

A complete fanboy. I've played both, there's more or less no difference.

cheers, i guess he's just trying to justify £40 a year subscription to Bill gates.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nuketown 2025 map finally lands on Wii U

nuketown.jpg

Call of Duty: Black Ops II launched for Wii U in November 2012. Nearly two years later, the game has received a new map.

Nuketown 2025 has been out on other platforms for a very, very long time. Just recently though, it seems that the content finally came to Wii U. Players can obtain Nuketown 2025 by installing an update on their console.

http://nintendoeverything.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-nuketown-2025-map-finally-lands-on-wii-u/

Better late than never. It was one of my favourites on Wii. I must pick this title up, this definitely helps encourage me.

I also wonder if this shows they're still committed to Wii U or if it's a parting gift?

I've barely played this... I want to play it more though. Affine still play it? Does it have much of a community in general?

More people play this than they do Ghosts... but only between 1000 and 1500 online at a time.

Still, it's better than Ghosts, I still pop it on from time to time.

Maybe a league would be useful? find a night people who have the game are free on, maybe make it fortnightly or w/e works for the most people? At least that way you would be guaranteed to have some online action.

Obviously running it Thursdays 8-9pm wouldn't be cricket... but there are plenty of other time slots in the week...

Die Rise map could be coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops II

The wait was incredibly long, but the Nuketown 2025 map finally came to Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Wii U yesterday. That might not be the only piece of new content heading to the game.

IGN spotted the Die Rise in Black Ops II’s menus, though it hasn’t actually been added just yet. We’ll have to wait and see if it ends up being accessible.

http://nintendoeverything.com/die-rise-map-could-be-coming-to-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/

Activision, with these DLC's, you're really spoiling us.