N-Europe

NPC Pikmin 2 Finally Heading To The US?

Hero-of-Time

Hey, New Play Control! Pikmin 2 — what took you so long?

The latest issue of Nintendo Power claims the motion-controlled strategy game is finally going to reach North America later this year, presumably to tide you over until Pikmin 3 and remind gamers who Olimar and Louie actually are.

The enhanced Pikmin 2 originally hit Europe exactly three years ago, but you North Americans can enjoy it for yourself later this year.

3 years!!! Not bad, NOA. :D

If they can get this in the summer, surely we can get Excitebots then? Right? RIGHT?

BWAHAHAHAH! That is hilarious!

Hey! If you're willing to do this with NPC Pikmin 2, how's about doing it with Excitebots and Trauma Team in Europe, Disaster DOC & Another Code R in the US and Captain Rainbow & Fire Emblem New Mystery of the Emblem worldwide!!!

If they can get this in the summer, surely we can get Excitebots then? Right? RIGHT?

...I was just getting adjusting to life again, without the pain of getting this. Only for you to bring it all up again.

I don't think we're ever going to get it. It's too late now. WiiU will be out later this year, and that'll be it. The most we can hope for is being able to download it digitally at some point in the future.

Sadly it seems so. That was the one NPC game I wanted released on the Wii and it never happened.

I did at one point try and find a copy of Chibi Robo on GC, but it's kinda pricey and rare.

I managed to get it quite quick from Love Film set as high priority! But yeah, good luck if you're trying to buy the game, it's pretty pricey everywhere!

I did at one point try and find a copy of Chibi Robo on GC, but it's kinda pricey and rare.

I managed to get it quite quick from Love Film set as high priority! But yeah, good luck if you're trying to buy the game, it's pretty pricey everywhere!

The price has dropped quit a lot now. I looked at it the other month on ebay, just to see how much my copy is worth and they now go for around £35. In fact there is one on ebay for £13 and another for £35.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chibi-Robo-Gamecube-/320896737285?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item4ab6efa005

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/gamecube-CHIBI-ROBO-Exciting-Adventure-Game-Full-English-Nintendo-PAL-Uk-wii-/200745488766?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item2ebd5d117e