N-Europe

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

ReZourceman

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the mafia are Jonnas, mr-paul (as I repeatedly said), DuD, Nintendohnut and heroicjanitor.

I'm surprised how accurate my gut feelings have actually been throughout the game.

Anyway, it would seem we've lost. We're down to ten players, five of which are mafia, so we're at a stalemate until the mafia kills another townie off. I don't see what we can do to turn the game around.

Majority is 6.

Vote DuD - 4 ; Diageo, Yvonne, Dannyboy-The-Dane, Cube.

Vote Yvonne - 4 ; mr-paul, DuD, Nintendohnut, Yvonne.

Unless this vote count is correct and they have a vote-forcer, in which case we've already lost.

Either him or Nintendohnut. We don't know a thing about him. It's actually impressive how he managed to slip silently through the game without getting called out on it (well, more than he was). We should have lynched him ages ago.

There wasn't really much about anyone that was highly suspicious (apart form mr-paul messing up investigators/trackers), and Jonnas' kill last night didn't convince me due to my PM, hence I thought it must be 'Dohnut as everyone was accounted for (then Jonnas would have been on the lynch due to being avoidable to my reverse tracking). I'd like to know what was up with it my PM.

That's true. What are you trying to say in this context?

In this case, the most likely mafia member to be found can't be lynched.

Still, due to how long that took we would have probably only lasted one or two more days even if we could lynch Jonnas.

I don't know what you're talking about. I really want to vote for Yvonne.

Also, other facts include the fact that Danny boy genuinely is mafia. If the game doesnt end tonight we need to look into him tomorrow. I have the same power as him. He didn't vote for Jonnas. He's done nothing to help the town all game.