N-Europe

A Cartoon About Dinosaurs

Hamishmash

Hamishmash that was really amazing!

What program do you use for this? How long did it take you? The dinosaur models looked great, love the style you've used.

You should potentially invest in a new microphone (Blue yeti mics are really good quality and not tooo expensive) as the audio quality on the voices is the only bad thing about this, I would say.

Hamishmash that was really amazing!

What program do you use for this? How long did it take you? The dinosaur models looked great, love the style you've used.

You should potentially invest in a new microphone (Blue yeti mics are really good quality and not tooo expensive) as the audio quality on the voices is the only bad thing about this, I would say.

I used Flash to do the animation, After Effects to compile it all together and Final Cut to edit it. I used Audacity for the sound.

It took me a week and a half.

And yep, I need a microphone.

Thanks. :D

Ha ha, no actually. He does sound a bit like him though doesn't he?

FUN FACTS FOR FACT FANS:

Paul was originally a Stegosaurus called Laurence but Daniel who voices him says "I know a Laurence, it's weird" so we called him Paul. Then when I drew the Stegosaurus he said "Sorry, that's not a Paul. A Stegosaurus is not a Laurence. A Stegosaurus is a Paul."

In the script Russell eats Paul but I thought it was too hard to animate. And I like it how it is now.

Ha ha, no actually. He does sound a bit like him though doesn't he?

He looks a bit like him aswell! Long claws, green complexion, teeth like a burnt fence. Hes a dead ringer!

And its much better that he doesnt get eaten, much better outcome at the end, which was comedy.

"Such a dick" - Love it!

Edited by Eightbit