NEurope
MichaelXD

Hey There!

I wouldn't say he's done anything ban worthy* (yet, although if he keeps dissing people's momma's there may be trouble), just blurted out an obscene amount of bullshit.

*Although anyone who feels the need to be vague with their age is just stupid.

I dunno there can be a case to be made for not knowing your age...records lost or born in a county where no such records are kept....don't think that's the case here.

I dunno there can be a case to be made for not knowing your age...records lost or born in a county where no such records are kept....don't think that's the case here.

I know there can be certain circumstances. One of my coworkers is from abroad (I think somewhere in Africa) and he doesn't know how old he is, let alone have a birthday. It's made some of us think how he was able to emmigrate without such vital information.

But as you said, this doesn't seem the case here, just some kid playing silly buggers.

I dunno, it just looks to me like he goes from forum to forum trying to stir up trouble for Serebii. I guess I cant speak for the Admins but it was me I would just get rid of it now before it became a problem.

Agreed. If that's his intentions, then it really is sad and pathetic...however he has provided us with a few laughs. I hope he turns out normal though.

Agreed. If that's his intentions, then it really is sad and pathetic...however he has provided us with a few laughs. I hope he turns out normal though.

I can promise you he won't

I now totally see why @Serebii is reserved about meeting people from his forum....

Yeah, it seems to me that they're either children, or people with the mental age of children.

(Awaits ReZ's offer to buy Serebii's site)

(Awaits ReZ's offer to buy Serebii's site)

He would, but he's just bought about 30 boxes of Avengers LEGO.

Has this dude been following you all over the internet or something? Is he bothering you at all?

Has this dude been following you all over the internet or something? Is he bothering you at all?

Yeah. Same day he joined here he also joined LiveJournal and started spamming one of my members of staff with his usual crap.

I asked Cube and Ashley not to ban him as he hasn't done anything wrong, but yeah

But as you said, this doesn't seem the case here, just some kid playing silly buggers.

I'm not sure we can play that any more, didn't ReZ lose some of the pieces and one of the dice?

I think the board is all scratched as well.

I'm not sure we can play that any more, didn't ReZ lose some of the pieces and one of the dice?

I don't think he did, he was too busy drawing heavily detailed cartoon penises.

Yeah. Same day he joined here he also joined LiveJournal and started spamming one of my members of staff with his usual crap.

I asked Cube and Ashley not to ban him as he hasn't done anything wrong, but yeah

As long as you're alright with him being here...but even then, he shouldn't be doing that to you though just because you banned him from your site. Just creepy.

Serebii's call, and he's right that the probably a kid hasn't actually done anything wrong here, yet.

I have to say, I am loving this thread, even though I didn't understand most of the last page. It helps me feel sane!

If this kid continues to be the moron he's coming across as, he'll do something to get himself removed from here sooner or later. XDpic Thread? No? Okay.

Edited by Guy

XDpic Thread?

THIS TIME HE'LL BE TAKING IT TO THE

MAX

warning: The thread is XD rated. Not suitable for those with sense.

Maybe he has every reason to be angry and follow you. Is he father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and he wants his vengeance.

11.jpg2008329670.jpg

In this life or the next.

This shit shouldn't have got past the first page.

Are you not entertained?

11.jpg2008329670.jpg

Are you not entertained?

11.jpg2008329670.jpg

Thieving bastard.

:blank:

Don't worry Iun, if we don't quote Diageo, he'll go away.

Thieving bastard.

Look, it was what.... 6 in the morning, just got up, thought of an appropriate quote... blah blah blahmuffins.

Don't worry Iun, if we don't quote Diageo, he'll go away.

Don't quote who now?

Oh yeah. We're keeping any other information confidential. I'm a high school student and how can I find the person who stole my Blissey?

I did not post on Live Journal. I'm not the one who knew about a friend's ban. Someone else got to it but I wasn't here. I tried to make an account so I can post stories and comments on my high school friend's journal.

Could you explain who this Max is please?

[it's not my mum before you start, nor any of my family]

Gosh, I assume that Max is the one that said he was my brother's friend. I haven't taken a look at his profiles in a while but I was told he has a bad record. Max is the one that took a picture of my brother and his friend with his cell phone. He lives around our neighborhood and used to go to my school. I hope to find more positive information about him. My brother's already dealt with the negative.

Well you can't fault this guy's logic.

Maybe it's this Serebii person who's lying? I mean, what do we really know about him? Is he legit? What's his credit rating? Does he own all his own teeth? Seems a bit suspicious if you ask me.

Max is the one that took a picture of my brother and his friend with his cell phone.

mother-god-meme.jpg

Have you decided your age yet?

Ok, look. I was just going to ignore this and have you get bored but give it up.

We KNOW you are Max. You have evaded bans countless times. You have stalked members of my staff, and now me, coming to a place where I come to get away from site stuff and chat to cool people who treat me as me, and now you bring this crap here. You post on Yahoo Answers asking people to hack my site/e-mail, claim my e-mail is yours and you got locked out and so on.

Making all these personae is clearly disturbing and shows you have issues, which is why I haven't taken legal action (considering the stuff you did to Kirby, is quite generous), so please just leave me alone.

I did none of that stuff. And who is Kirby?