NEurope
MichaelXD

Hey There!

Aww, i was going to vote this guy as "Newcomer of the Year" at next years awards. Oh well, lifes life at the end of the day.

Why can't you now?

Just because he's now banned doesn't mean he wasn't a newcomer this year.

Maybe "Most missed" instead?

Why is this thread still alive? I already killed banned his account, I expected this to just vanish :heh:

Stop deleting all the evidence, Cube.

Max/Michael is ruining the chat room now. This is why we can't have nice things. :sad:

What? Damnit... I don't know much bout the chat room or even who has admin powers in it... is it possible to ban him from there too? I don't want him ruining the Mario Kart League on Thursday as they use the chatroom for organising the groups and discussion between races

I want to see the 'MY BROTHER'S FRIEND'S ACCOUNT' thread but I can't. Why is this? Has the thread been deleted or something?

It was moved to the space between spaces.

Is that like the corridors in the matrix reloaded that the keymaker uses to take Neo to the Architect?

@Magnus shame to hear the chat room going down the plug because of this guy. I was just getting in to visiting.

Don't worry. He gets bored so he'll be gone from there before too long.

If he's in there when i get around to going in, i'll take a ganders and annoy him back. Maybe myself and @Magnus could go split-personality on him, confuse the poor chap.

And @EEVILMURRAY. I may very well put a cheeky vote out at the awards, would cause a meltdown if he won.

We can make a film about the incident. We'll get more Oscars than Titanic.

At least ours will be based on something that happened!

Lol, wish I'd been in the chat when he was there(probably asleep instead). Would be interesting to know just roughly what age he is.

Also, I don't think we need to worry too much about the chat, it's hardly like he can do much in there, don't ban him we'll lose all our lols!

(unless he genuinely warrants it, of course)

his friend's brother's goldfish's bicycle post (or whatever), who was blocked automatically due to signing up on the same machine as his.

Hang on, hang on, hang on. The SAME MACHINE?!?! But that could mean-!?

Maybe......no.

Wh-....

What if they are the same guy(!!!!)

Anyone else think of Hey There Delilah every time they see this thread?

Wait a minute, you actually know a song?

Please tell me it wasn't covered by Glee.