NEurope
Guy

Anniversary Mii?

Did anyone receive a visit from Iwata on their 3DS? He popped into my plaza today via SpotPass and made it with several of the more attractive females.

What a boss.

Ao0LwiDCEAI4dcU.jpg:large

Edited by Guy

Anyone else think it's a bit cheap that's all we got? Anyone think the ambassadors should have got something else for being there the whole year?!

Also, as if the whole Nintendo team didn't come and visit. Could have had a street pass quest army of Nintendo to lay the smack down against all the ghosts and ghouls!

I nabbed a pink Kid Icarus piece. He was no use in StreetPass Quest, though - I'd reached a fiery room, and he needed another blue character to team up with to put out the flames, so he ran off. :(

Anyone else think it's a bit cheap that's all we got? Anyone think the ambassadors should have got something else for being there the whole year?!

Something like 20 free games?

I think we got enough man.. It was our choice to buy it at the price offered so we were technically not entitled to anything!

Still, got me some more pink pieces as those are all I'm focussing on right now. When I go take my tests up in Liverpool I always manage to encounter around 5 other people so hopefully I should have them all soon.

I've got all the pink pieces now, so I grabbed a copy piece I was missing from Kid Icaus Puzzle.

He only dealt 4 damage in total in my quest, but he did miss twice and was against the final secret boss.

I wish there was an easier way to find 'Special Miis' to visit your plaza, since you need to have met 10 to get one of the acomplisments.

I think we got enough man.. It was our choice to buy it at the price offered so we were technically not entitled to anything!

Still, got me some more pink pieces as those are all I'm focussing on right now. When I go take my tests up in Liverpool I always manage to encounter around 5 other people so hopefully I should have them all soon.

I don't mean loads of amazing stuff. I guess I just mean a more of a thank you (the free stuff was an apology), another piece or something!

Haha I didn't get the blue led yet, just happened to open the Plaza as I got a StreetPass in Tesco earlier (from a Mii from the US too, first non Irish or UK Mii) and then Iwata appears I was like WTF????

I was very tempted to take the final puzzle piece I need for the original Kirby picture but instead though better take the oppurtunity to get a pink piece. Went for a piece from a puzzle I didn't have anything from yet, it turned out to be StarFox 3DS :)

Hope they'll get off their asses and get more of the SpotPass Miis out so we can get more Pink pieces. I've still No idea how people seemed to have them before this? This was the first SpotPass Mii we got wasn't it

Oh and was kinda cool teh Iwata Mii started at like level in the Quest too... and he dealt the killing blow to the final boss on Quest 2 for me, finally finished it for teh first time :D

This is great. I hope they do more things like this, as I don't know how I'm going to get all the pink bits if GAME closes.

Including the spectacular, superlative, sublime, Metroid Fusion. Still the best game on the 3DS, in my opinion.

Same.

Started the Rhythm Tengoku puzzle. :)

You just starting that one?! I've most of it done by now... well aside from the pink pieces. :hmm:

Hope they'll get off their asses and get more of the SpotPass Miis out so we can get more Pink pieces. I've still No idea how people seemed to have them before this? This was the first SpotPass Mii we got wasn't it

Its those pesky people with Two 3DS consoles. Remember when you first start puzzle swap and you get given any random puzzle? Well after the update, people would keep restarting their puzzle swap game until they got a pink piece and then they would transfer it over to their 'main' console.

Kindof ruins the fun doesnt it?

They will most definitely send out more SpotPass Miis - there's an accomplishment listed for meeting ten of them, after all!

And yeah, Iwata was very good to me:

- Obviously gave me the Met a Special Mii accomplishment

- Upped the population of my StreetPass Mii Plaza to 50 and gave me an accomplishment for that, too

- Subsequently gave me new music for the Plaza

- Gave me the first piece of the last Puzzle Swap puzzle I needed to unlock (Pilotwings Resort)

- Defeated one of the last foes in StreetPass Quest 2 Secret Quest (the one leading up to the final boss of the first StreetPass Quest)

They will most definitely send out more SpotPass Miis - there's an accomplishment listed for meeting ten of them, after all!

And yeah, Iwata was very good to me:

- Obviously gave me the Met a Special Mii accomplishment

- Upped the population of my StreetPass Mii Plaza to 50 and gave me an accomplishment for that, too

- Subsequently gave me new music for the Plaza

- Gave me the first piece of the last Puzzle Swap puzzle I needed to unlock (Pilotwings Resort)

- Defeated one of the last foes in StreetPass Quest 2 Secret Quest (the one leading up to the final boss of the first StreetPass Quest)

MXnkSl.jpg

since iwata came in i have been getting loads of random spotpass miis again :S

i also put him in my mii maker and he has been removed from my plaza :(

You can send him back to the plaza if you go to your Mii Maker, there's an option somewhere to send him back.

When I got Iwata he helped me defeat an armoured ghost then ran away from the poison room :( At least now I have 2 strong blue Miis I can hire whenever I want to breeze through the quest :D

Still no Iwata showing up on my 3DS. :(

Here's a thought... do you have SpotPass turned ON in the Plaza options?

(I think there's an option for it?)

Here's a thought... do you have SpotPass turned ON in the Plaza options?

(I think there's an option for it?)

I do... now. :woops:

You can send him back to the plaza if you go to your Mii Maker, there's an option somewhere to send him back.

When I got Iwata he helped me defeat an armoured ghost then ran away from the poison room :( At least now I have 2 strong blue Miis I can hire whenever I want to breeze through the quest :D

I cant find an option :( oh well