N-Europe

Where is this place??

Pestneb

It may be a composite, but I have the original image at a much higher resolution.. I'm not claiming to be an expert at all, nor have I scrutinised it closely, but it looks real to me in full resolution. also the lonk i posted is of one of the peaks at a slightly different angle. I'm pretty sure it is real, at least in parts.

But even that image (which is called Friendly Little Bear Mountains) only yields desktop background sites.

Its entirely possible the photographs were originally taken for that purpose, or at least, never made it online in any other form.

Its entirely possible the photographs were originally taken for that purpose, or at least, never made it online in any other form.

I know, but I'd imagine that either a view such as that would have more recognition, or that one of the sites that has it would have some info on it.

I know, but I'd imagine that either a view such as that would have more recognition, or that one of the sites that has it would have some info on it.

There are tons of mountains that look like that in Canada and the US. There's nothing particularly special about that one view.

Shorty, I love you :D

And Retro - excellent find, that photo definitely has the most distinctive mountain in the range, so we have found it.

I'll be honest, I didn't think I was ever going to find out :)

Shorty, how did you figure it out/know???

out of curiosity :D It's one of my desktop backgrounds, so I became curious as to where in the world it was.. and once the idea came into my head...

http://demotywatory.pl/3737228/Wiele-pieknych-miejsc

A friend of mine asked me if this on is real... I think it's photoshopped... but if it isn't I think it would probably be famous enough that someone would recognise it...

out of curiosity :D It's one of my desktop backgrounds, so I became curious as to where in the world it was.. and once the idea came into my head...

http://demotywatory.pl/3737228/Wiele-pieknych-miejsc

A friend of mine asked me if this on is real... I think it's photoshopped... but if it isn't I think it would probably be famous enough that someone would recognise it...

According to me quick research on "Search by Image" Google it is

*drumroll*

Beachy Head, East Sussex