N-Europe

DIY Mafia: Reality vs Fiction

The Peeps

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously doubt that if someone was given the role of Rez, their power would be something as boring as 'you're a new character every night'

Surely it would have involved balls, rainbows, artichokes, or something a little bit more Rez than 'you're something to do with comics and while you've chosen Rez you're never actually going to be him, you're just going to be a random character every night'

Shouldn't the attention be on Cube now, and not mr. paul?

We know mr. paul prevented a murder, and he's already admitted to being a roleblocker.

Cube on the other hand is just some comic book guy. He later said he was Rez, but I wouldn't know if he's being serious or not xD..

Not only is Cube being vague about his character, but also this random ability. I know that if I knew I was The Punisher then I'd be a bit more careful about who I targeted.

Surely it would have involved balls, rainbows, artichokes, or something a little bit more Rez than 'you're something to do with comics and while you've chosen Rez you're never actually going to be him, you're just going to be a random character every night'

That's what I was expecting.

I know that if I knew I was The Punisher then I'd be a bit more careful about who I targeted.

Which is why I went for Rummy.

Also, we don't actually know if it was going to be a kill. I assumed it from "vigilante" but someone pointed out that it's simply a character description.

The biggest problem I have with the claim is that you aren't actually Rez. You're just a collection of superheroes. Plus, you've only just started posting in green writing, as if you're using it to convince us. If it was a part of your role you would've had to do it from the start

I don't feel confident enough to lynch anyone today. So I'm not going to vote for anyone.

Mr-paul, have you revealed everything about your role? Is there something you are keeping from us?

Nope. That's all my role is. Simple roleblock.

I was going from how he was acting. Considering the amount of invertigators there seemed to be, the results aren't reliable until they're tested.

Testing results by killing people isn't the best way to go about it.

I'm largely in agreement with Dohnut on this one.

I am hereeee. As you've worked out, I am the tangle-y person. Tangled headphones.

You know everything about me so far, I roleblock, and I went for Cube last night, and stopped him from killing Rummy. Who I remind you, has been investigated as good. True, we do not yet know the accuracy of Jimbob's investigation, but I don't agree with someone trying to kill someone who has one of the strongest claims to be good so far.

Feel free to investigate me if you wish Jimbob. Has anyone else learnt anything at all from the last night, or is all we're going to get today this thing between me and Cube?

I was just saying that at this stage - where only one person has been killed, it isn't a stage to go harming someone who is likely to be town. As I said, there was a touch of randomness in my targeting, but I have to admit I found his "random power" slightly suspicious.

Also, we're taking Cube's word that he doesn't know what he is going to do each night. I suspect he fully well knew what he was doing.

Yep, all people have is that I roleblocked Cube.

Cube, how did you know I roleblocked you when you were roleblocked? Wouldn't I block any powers you have? It makes me think you have been told by somebody else.

Well I think that you shouldn't have roleblocked Cube and are using the lucky fact you stopped a vigilante kill to pretend it was a good thing to do. At the time, Cube was not someone you should have roleblocked. I also think his target was fine. I'll leave my vote on you for having a touch of randomness and roleblocking an info-gatherer.

Well I think that you shouldn't have roleblocked Cube and are using the lucky fact you stopped a vigilante kill to pretend it was a good thing to do. At the time, Cube was not someone you should have roleblocked. I also think his target was fine. I'll leave my vote on you for having a touch of randomness and roleblocking an info-gatherer.

I think you're ignoring the fact that he isn't an info gatherer, but a multiple power guy.

Ok. Throwing it in there... Vote: No Lynch.

On the mafia killing front...

Night 1 as far as I can see... not mention of attempted mafia kill

Night 2 - DuD .. tiny scratches - bled over some time?

Night 3 - blocked attack on Dohnut

(also... child army is a role blocker)

Who did you target? @Marcamillian

I was going from how he was acting. Considering the amount of invertigators there seemed to be, the results aren't reliable until they're tested.

I agree with heroic, Rummy was a fine choice IMHO. And...I don't see how I can bring myself to vote for myself.

At the time, he was an info gatherer. I only really care about what we knew at the time.

We knew at the time he had multiple powers though. Hence my suspicion.

And we don't know for sure he is what he says. I still think he isn't being totally honest about what he is doing.

I don't know either. Actually I was just emphasising the importance. What did your "roleblocking" comment say....because I am the invisible children, and I targeted you, but it should not have roleblocked you, so I believe the roleblocking COULD have been a defensive measure of one of the other two.

I personally don't see what I did so wrong yesterday, and do feel like some people are in cahoots. The problem is, the more I try to defend/explain myself, the more things get blown up and I'm somehow bad. I'm very torn on Cube, I don't think he's being honest, it seems a bit too flippant, but I feel his actions yesterday(pre-trying to murder me :p) wouldn't be that of a mafia, unless he had inside information but I thought it all added up. I'm definitely starting to think he could have his own agenda, though.

Night 3

Elsewhere in the town, the intimidating child army prevented a green character from reaching his target.

That's where I got roleblocking child army from. I'm not a green character (didn't eevil fess to that?) so there was a redirection going on there somewhere. Also, from PMing it appears that I wasn't roleblocked, so doesn't look like a defensive measure from who I targeted.

On the mr-paul front. The action of role blocking Cube isn't in question for me, just that he seemed a little to eager to use roleblocking a killer - that at the time... he didnt know was killer - as a justification for goodness.

Anyways... I stand by my current no-lynch vote.

I don't know either. Actually I was just emphasising the importance. What did your "roleblocking" comment say....because I am the invisible children, and I targeted you, but it should not have roleblocked you, so I believe the roleblocking COULD have been a defensive measure of one of the other two.

Hang on, you're claiming to be the child army? That doesn't add up. You're the pink ooze.