N-Europe

Motorstorm RC (Vita & PS3)

Cookyman

motorstorm-rc.jpg

Experience fast-paced racing in this unique take on the iconic PlayStation off-road racing festival.

Discover the excitement of classic arcade gaming in this top-down racer that features a broad range of vehicles and stunning locations inspired by the MotorStorm series.

Build up your collection of motors and gain access to challenging new locations by earning medals from a variety of race events and expand your game with more from PlayStation Store.

Challenge friends and ignite rivalries via PlayStation Network and Facebook as you race to set the fastest times and take on challenges set by players on PS Vita and PlayStation 3.

Enjoy frantic four player races with PS3 on traditional split screen.

Note: This game features split-screen races only on PS3, not on PS Vita.

600x-1

Ok so we've now got a thread - let's get this party started.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So am I right in thinking that this - thankfully - controls nothing like the earlier Motorstorm games and more like say... Micro Machines thanks to the twin stick RC setup?

If so then I'm in.

But how should I download it? does it matter which system I download it on first... I'm guessing not due to everything being linked up quite easily between one account - I haven't connected my Vita to my PS3 yet - also most importantly, how much fun is it?

It controls like micro machines, rc pro am, off road, driift etc.

It's a lot of fun and there's quite a bit of content on there, with awesome leader board integration.

The only thing it's severely lacking that I hope they update is online play. I know it can be quick, but I don't care, it would be amazing to do custom cups and race online! Amazing!

I wasn't 100% convinced when I played the demo, but the game is amazing; I'd be my one and only nut you'll love the game! Plus you'll have something to play when you do finally get your vita :) I'll warn you though, these guys are good!

hahah ok I'll battle it out with you instead.