N-Europe

Pokemon Black & White 2

Debug Mode

Why should one choose Black 2 if one has Black? Would there be anything wrong with getting White 2 instead? Would I miss out on something?

No, but the story would make slightly less sense as certain people's Pokémon will have changed (notice you get in Black 2 the Legendary Dragon you didn't get in Black) and areas will not be the same as in Black

Only a red trainer card? and from Black/White as well. Your disappointing me...

I don't even know what the significance of the red trainer card is! And the only reason it's on Black is because I couldn't be bothered to transfer everything over to Black 2, especially as I'm going to have to do it later this year on X/Y anyway. (Fingers crossed those games will have a shiny charm to.)

There's no preorder shenanigans this time right? Need to stop being lazy and get to a GAME store. Bit harder now since they closed a lot of them.

Not for me this time - all I had to do was open my DS and download the mystery gift.

The game near me at the Mall, there is a starbucks right outside it, so previous downloads, I've just sat at a table and got the event Pokemon without actually being in store, so that's one way to avoid pre-order.

The game near me at the Mall, there is a starbucks right outside it, so previous downloads, I've just sat at a table and got the event Pokemon without actually being in store, so that's one way to avoid pre-order.

With Keldeo, many stores wouldn't activate the distribution until you asked

• 2 weeks later...
@Serebii it's definitely worth me making the trip into town to get a Meloetta isn't it? I'm still weighing up if I want to go in today or not, will probably go in on the very last day of the download (Friday) in any case. :)

Yeah, I don't see another Meloetta event coming before XY is out

Got three Meloetta's from Game - two for me and one for my bro - it was worth the journey in as I picked up Shinobi on 3DS for £5 plus I made a bit of progress on Fire Emblem. :)

Now I've just got to get back into Black & White 2 so I can finish it before X & Y come out and destroy my life all over again :p relatively speaking of course, I'm sure it's worse for you @Serebii how do you cope having to cover all of these Pokemon games? I know it's a passion/obsession of yours - plus income probably - but still, how do you do it?

Either way keep up the good work. :D

Got three Meloetta's from Game - two for me and one for my bro - it was worth the journey in as I picked up Shinobi on 3DS for £5 plus I made a bit of progress on Fire Emblem. :)

Now I've just got to get back into Black & White 2 so I can finish it before X & Y come out and destroy my life all over again :p relatively speaking of course, I'm sure it's worse for you @Serebii how do you cope having to cover all of these Pokemon games? I know it's a passion/obsession of yours - plus income probably - but still, how do you do it?

Either way keep up the good work. :D

I'm clinically insane and have many quirks that people consider abnormal. I have so much memorised that I don't need to cross reference

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome, I've never owned a Deoxys, Will now own 4.

Loving these events, getting some right beauties recently. I really should get my act together, complete Ruby & Play Pokemon Channel for 7 days to get Jirachi.