N-Europe

Pokemon Black & White 2

Debug Mode

Thank god I couldn't be bothered to set an alarm for Pokemon Smash, nothing was revealed heh

Just need to ask me ahead of time and I could have told you that :p Certain other sites irresponsibly said there would be stuff because they ignored the context of Masuda & Morimoto's appearance on the show. However, I've been correcting these people since the 22nd so...

Just need to ask me ahead of time and I could have told you that :p Certain other sites irresponsibly said there would be stuff because they ignored the context of Masuda & Morimoto's appearance on the show. However, I've been correcting these people since the 22nd so...

Clearly they think that an "earthshaking" announcement comes every time they mention something coming on a Pokemon show aimed at little Japanese kids :p

Clearly they think that an "earthshaking" announcement comes every time they mention something coming on a Pokemon show aimed at little Japanese kids :p

Which would make them.. kids? Haha

But seriously, Pokemon really does make me feel like a kid again, so hyping anything is fine with me.

But yeah, I'm more leaning towards the possibility of Gen 6 right now. That Eevee movie short poster that had one extra colour of the eevee family than there currently are in existence can't just be coincidence.

As for the rumour pertaining to Digital type.. load of bull shit but my god I wish it was true.

But yeah, I'm more leaning towards the possibility of Gen 6 right now. That Eevee movie short poster that had one extra colour of the eevee family than there currently are in existence can't just be coincidence.

As for the rumour pertaining to Digital type.. load of bull shit but my god I wish it was true.

Not until we get Chrono and Zombie type Pokemon first!

a new Type? good lord.....i love it!

but it won't happen

what we need is an Eevee for every type! then i can truly have an eevee team

The current types of Eevee evolution are based upon the "Special" types. These types were all classed as Special, using the Special Attack/Special Defense stat up until Diamond & Pearl

Physical:

Normal, Bug, Fighting, Flying, Ghost, Ground, Steel, Rock, Poison

Special:

Water, Electric, Fire, Psychic, Dark, Grass, Ice, Dragon

The current types of Eevee evolution are based upon the "Special" types. These types were all classed as Special, using the Special Attack/Special Defense stat up until Diamond & Pearl

Physical:

Normal, Bug, Fighting, Flying, Ghost, Ground, Steel, Rock, Poison

Special:

Water, Electric, Fire, Psychic, Dark, Grass, Ice, Dragon

That seems fair now where is my Drageon

• 1 month later...