N-Europe

Pokemon Black & White 2

Debug Mode

What are your thought on Electross and Thundurus?

I used Thundurus from the second gym onwards after getting it on Dream Radar, and its proved to be very strong and useful

However as i got to skyla's flying type gym i trained up my weaville and a tynamo so i'd have options, and i managed to solo the gym with just Electross and his stats at level 39 are very close to (and exceed in somecases) that of Thundurus with only special atk being 5 points lower, and having levitate he is immune to ground so has no weakness.....

The only positive of thundurus is his flying type in theory, but i started using duckelt as a hm slave

(did i just convince myself to switch thundurus out permanently to the reserve roster of mine)

so yeah thoughts?

but overall i am really loving this game, far more than anything since silver anyway, there is just something about it

I got 2 Tornadus via the dream radar thing. Got a mate who wants one for White, is it even possible to get Tornadus over to him via a trade. I tried it earlier, wouldn't work.

If not, anyone have a Tornadus on Black willing to trade over to my copy of White so i can trade over to his White

I got 2 Tornadus via the dream radar thing. Got a mate who wants one for White, is it even possible to get Tornadus over to him via a trade. I tried it earlier, wouldn't work.

If not, anyone have a Tornadus on Black willing to trade over to my copy of White so i can trade over to his White

Unfortunately the Therian Forme ones are not able to be traded. You need to change its form first

Phad enormous fun with this picking it up again after about a fortnight of no time to play. I walked through Join Avenue, having completely forgotten what I had set as my special words, when I hear a cry of:

"Amazing sainted MINGE!"

Really, really made my day.