N-Europe

Pokémafia 12 : Ruby and Sapphire

ReZourceman

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im definately not in the first nights write-up.

I Could possibly be in the second nights write-Up.. But if i am, all i did was hop away? from what? i dont know.

Have we Established who the blue and grey pokemon Is? maybe they can shed some light on this Seeing as it appears i hopped away from them after they dropped a leaflet? I had no Mention of A leaflet in my PM though, so maybe i'm not in the night 2 write-up aFterall???

Other than that I have nothing constructive i can Add, thats why i've stayed quiet.

I have been keeping a close eye on the game.

It was here, the capitalised letters spell Cube is Mafia... It could be to avoid lie detection or it could be to give info without dying and hoping only town notice it.

It is strange that you'd hide it for this long though DuD...

I did it because i read about all different variations of the cop on that mafiascum wiki thing you got me to read when i joined your cloak and dagger mafia. i wanted to see if i could make sure my results were right first.

But with cube knowing im an investigater, and me having got an evil result on him, i thought i better cone forward instead of taking the info to my grave in case i get killed off tonight.

I have confirmed someone else town, but just incase it puts a target on their back, im not gonna outright say who it is.

But with cube knowing im an investigater, and me having got an evil result on him, i thought i better cone forward instead of taking the info to my grave in case i get killed off tonight.

You came forward?

I was the one who came forward about your power. Why would I do that instead of killing you quietly?

Here's everything I can say:

I am Whiscash.

My powers are

Coral Shift - Pink spirals protect my target, not allowing anyone else to target them (apart from certain types). It is not a jailkeeping power (so my target can still use their power) and it should protect against kills unless the mafia has a strong type against me.

Submerged - On odd-numbered nights, I am untargetable to all except one type of Pokémon.

My targets have been:

Night 1: Coolness Bears

Night 2: Diageo

Night 3: Diageo