N-Europe

Pokémafia 12 : Ruby and Sapphire

ReZourceman

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was posting on my mobile from work before but I'm home now. I wasn't trying to divert, I was just getting my own shit out of the way before I could make a proper post :p

but tbh I have no idea why people find me suspicious. @mr\-paul you started to doubt me when Diageo said he was untargetable I think? As far as I know I am 100% untargetable and Diageo clearly wasn't. I was the first person to come forward as being untargetable and possibly the first person to come out with any info about themselves at all. I roleclaimed as Mudkips and was backed up by the write-up. I have given my targets every night and I've had no one contradict me.

Until now it seems... @heroicjanitor I targeted Coolness last night and only Coolness. Why are you making stuff up? I don't show in the write-up and what makes you think I can target more than one person? I can't.

@EEVILMURRAY

Peeps, are you fucking me about again? O_O

What is that about? I've not targeted you all game or even addressed you in the thread I think lol :p

I think mr-paul and heroicjanitor are both fishy but that's partly down to them pinning suspicions on me that are basically unfounded. I think one of them is mafia but could be either one. I'm leaning more towards mr-paul because of this:

I also now suspect The Peeps for his "being untargetable" power, as it very similar to what Diageo has there by the sounds of it.

I was suspicious of The Peeps too, hence I targeted him. I think he may have mentioned at one point that he was untargetable but I forgot that when sending my target in.

It was the sole reason why you suspected me but you forgot? Ok then.

Coolness is my main concern and Tales is still a question mark but I trust him for now. MadDog is neutral but can kill so he's also a worry.

Once again my targets:

Night 1: Heroicjanitor

Night 2: forgot to send PM - for like the first time ever

Night 3: Diageo

Night 4: mr-paul

Night 5: Marcamillian

Night 6: Marcamillian

Night 7: Coolness

I was posting on my mobile from work before but I'm home now. I wasn't trying to divert, I was just getting my own shit out of the way before I could make a proper post :p

but tbh I have no idea why people find me suspicious. @mr\-paul you started to doubt me when Diageo said he was untargetable I think? As far as I know I am 100% untargetable and Diageo clearly wasn't. I was the first person to come forward as being untargetable and possibly the first person to come out with any info about themselves at all. I roleclaimed as Mudkips and was backed up by the write-up. I have given my targets every night and I've had no one contradict me.

Until now it seems... @heroicjanitor I targeted Coolness last night and only Coolness. Why are you making stuff up? I don't show in the write-up and what makes you think I can target more than one person? I can't.

@EEVILMURRAY

What is that about? I've not targeted you all game or even addressed you in the thread I think lol :p

I think mr-paul and heroicjanitor are both fishy but that's partly down to them pinning suspicions on me that are basically unfounded. I think one of them is mafia but could be either one. I'm leaning more towards mr-paul because of this:

It was the sole reason why you suspected me but you forgot? Ok then.

Coolness is my main concern and Tales is still a question mark but I trust him for now. MadDog is neutral but can kill so he's also a worry.

Once again my targets:

Night 1: Heroicjanitor

Night 2: forgot to send PM - for like the first time ever

Night 3: Diageo

Night 4: mr-paul

Night 5: Marcamillian

Night 6: Marcamillian

Night 7: Coolness

I had a different power to use last night and didn't think it through properly :P I'm a busy guy!

I don't know how I can be suspicious as I haven't wanted to do anything for the past few days apart from lynch Marcamillian and then Tales! If anything it feels to me like I was DuD's biggest supporter until his death!

I share your suspicion in herojan, as his trying to divert attention onto Tales rather than Marc made me feel like it was another mafia knowing they were both fucked/will get lynched because DuD's info was more accurate, so better to get rid of the one with a less useful power.

A green, green and red Pok?mon hopped from tree top to tree top, at the same time below a purple, black, red and yellow Pok?mon moved towards its target. They were both unprepared and immediately found themselves gasping for breath amidst a sea of blue and orange Pok?mon.[/color][/b]

This is your swarm is it not? And I was informed by pm that I was overcome by huge amounts of pokemon.

Somehow skimmed over the blue and orange part =\ my apologies

Certainly does look like me but I only targeted Coolness Bears so something strange happened. Did you target Coolness? If not then I think he had something to do with it and is not owning up.

My role PM definitely says I only target one person so it is something that a 3rd party has done.

What does your PM say happened?

Somehow skimmed over the blue and orange part =\ my apologies

Certainly does look like me but I only targeted Coolness Bears so something strange happened. Did you target Coolness? If not then I think he had something to do with it and is not owning up.

My role PM definitely says I only target one person so it is something that a 3rd party has done.

What does your PM say happened?

Well actually I targeted you and just now realised you stop me from doing innocent things too :s Sorry 'bout that :p

Ok then resume the Tales votes?

Vote: Tales

But Nintendohnut brings up a good point about MadDog... I might change to him if people are willing.

Vote Tales - 5 ; EEVILMURRAY, MadDog, Nintendohnut, Coolness Bears, heroicjanitor.

Vote Coolness Bears - 1 ; The Peeps.

The town gathered around Tales and struck....

330.png

Flygon is dead. A powerful dragon Pokemon, he could use his ancient powers to discover a players type and alignment. He was a member of the mafia. @mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@The Peeps

@EEVILMURRAY

@Jimbob

@Coolness Bears

NIGHT EIGHT

Get those PMs in!

The blue and orange Pok?mon were scurrying around town, when two large Pokemon came for it. The commotion left all parties involved in a state of exhaustion.

On the other side of town a ferocious storm was brewing, cracks of thunder blasted down from the sky. A huge explosion was caused, and splinters of wood were thrown into the air. The towns Pokemon all hurried across to see what had happened.

382.png

Kyogre lay on the floor, dead. With his powerful Hydro Pump attack he could roleblock other players, a member of the town. @mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@The Peeps

@EEVILMURRAY

@Coolness Bears

7 Players, majority is 4.

@EEVILMURRAY

I mainly refer to this.

Elsewhere a spinning Pokemon was once again tackled to the ground by the pesky group of rabid and over excited creatures.

If your horde didn't tackle to me to the ground then there must be another bunch out there.

And I was one of the Pok?mon which targeted you tonight and failed. Your untargetableness is most distressing.

Vote Peeps

There's literally no evidence against me. I'm not mafia. I've given my targets every night and was the first to come out with my character. People find it suspicious that I'm untargetable - why? It's not an uncommon power - especially in pokemafia and I'm the only one in the game that can't be targeted. Obviously I'm a threat for the mafia as I can't be killed and I can roleblock. The only way for them to be rid of me is to lynch me.

I'm at work until 8 but if you're going to lynch me just do it. I've said all I can say, there's nothing on me. If I'm lynched look at Mr-paul and coolness.

Heroicjanitor is DEFINITELY a member of the town.

Sorry I ever doubted you.

@MadDog, did you kill Jimbob?

If so, I am sure The Peeps is the last mafia member. It could be Coolness, but I think it more likely to be The Peeps.

It said that the blue and orange guys were on the other side of town with two large pokemon. So I don't think it's peeps.

If everyone says what they did last night we can solve this.

I find it incredibly likely that Maddog killed last night, and the mafia killer was role blocked. I say this because 1) there was thunderclouds near the killing again and 2) the dead player was a legendary Pokemon.

So far we know that Maddog has killed twice, and got rid of Ho-oh and Groudon in the process. If he killed Kyogre last night that's the third legendary he's killed. This convinces me even further that Maddog has his own win condition. I'd be much happier lynching him today and then going for someone else tomorrow (like yesterday), especially as we have no solid evidence and he's now killed a townie. Vote: Maddog

Incidentally, I tracked Coolness last night. I wanted to know if anyone ELSE targeted the Peeps, because I know Coolness did, and I assumed that he couldn't be BOTH of the two large pokemon. However, he may in actual fact be both? Unless the other is EEVIL. Please come forward with targets!

Anyway, what happened to role blocking Maddog last night!?