N-Europe

Pokémafia 12 : Ruby and Sapphire

ReZourceman

I'd prefer to go for Marcamillian, we know his power - random redirection - he admitted using it on me and I was redirected to myself, and I think that's a quite good power to get rid of. Not that we know anything about Tales yet.

I will hold off voting for now as I don't want the day to end just yet.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, can people please mention me when they're lynching? Some respect people :p

Heroicjanitor made a point earlier about there couldn't be a mafia tracker, but mafia investigator? Sure, right on the lynch train.

I'm not mafia. I'm a townie investigator and that's all there is to it. No way Dud catches three mafios in five nights. His point about me wanting to lynch my own finding over some weird cryptic investigator is not weird at all. I believe Dud is good obviously, but he is getting ahead of himself.

Before anyone ask, I could list my other targets but I see no point in revealing townies. It only tells the mafia who they should kill first in my opinion(as they can no longer be lynched by the town). MadDog is the only noteable result I have got so far.

The purple, orange and sandy Pok?mon was leaping around when tiny puddles appeared around it...giant spirals of pink coral errupted from the ground and droplets of water showered the surrounding area like a wet mist. An orange, yellow, white and brown Pok?mon was trying to blast the barriers down, but it was unsuccessful.

@Coolness Bears

Are you Orange, Yellow, White and Brown?

How come you were 'trying to blast the barriers down'? That sounds pretty aggressive against a known townie? What do you do?

Mr Paul has a point. The worst Tales can do is find out whos definately town as opposed to neutral, whereas Marcamillian can redirect protectors e.t.c

So unless someone will be roleblocking him tonight, i think we should lynch Marcamillian today and save Tales for day 7's lynch. what you guys reckon??

nearly forgot lol... ChangeVote: Marcamillian

I'm not mafia. I'm a townie investigator and that's all there is to it. No way Dud catches three mafios in five nights. His point about me wanting to lynch my own finding over some weird cryptic investigator is not weird at all. I believe Dud is good obviously, but he is getting ahead of himself.

So what are you saying?

@Coolness Bears

Are you Orange, Yellow, White and Brown?

How come you were 'trying to blast the barriers down'? That sounds pretty aggressive against a known townie? What do you do?

Mr Paul has a point. The worst Tales can do is find out whos definately town as opposed to neutral, whereas Marcamillian can redirect protectors e.t.c

So unless someone will be roleblocking him tonight, i think we should lynch Marcamillian today and save Tales for day 7's lynch. what you guys reckon??

nearly forgot lol... ChangeVote: Marcamillian

Get off, I shouldn't be lynched at all.

And don't roleblock me either for god's sake, I'm a townie investigator in case anyone missed it.

Ive found you evil Tales, theres no argument really seeing as i've had 3 correct results so far (Cube, Jonnas & Diageo).

Why would my result on you be wrong?

The best defence you've had so far is its unlikely ive found a 3rd mafia in 5 nights. Thats pretty weak.

"Its pretty unlikely" is even worse than Cube's "oh i got my power wrong" excuse.

I've had correct results on both even and odd nights, i cant see them being wrong now.

So far you've come up with nothing to help the town, you tried to stop us from lynching a mafia to get rid of a neutral AND why would we have a second investigator and the mafia not have one? How would the mafia find neutrals without you???

Who are we going to lynch? i think heroic, nintendohnut and the peeps are more likely to be in the thread than rummy and mr paul.

So we lynch Marca?

Its my 2nd game anyway ;)

Tales really should be the one being lynched. Marca voted first for Cube and Tales tried to divert attention to Rummy. Screw it anyway. changeVote: Marcamillian

It's not unlikely for him to find mafia when he is investigating good leads, and after yesterday only a few people looked mafia.

Across town a purple, black, red and yellow Pok?mon was struck by a speeding circle. Almost instantly after a ball of pink fire struck it, and a ring of powerful energy surrounded it. It decided to reduce its size and stand its ground more firmly....coming towards it was a purple, orange and sandy Pok?mon, but it darted straight by, tiny puddles and peaks of pink rock poked out of the ground in pursuit. It looked back to where the previous scamper came from and witnessed something worrying. Before it could adjust its defences it was overcome by a mass of lively Pok?mon who continued to have their wicked way with the helpess Pok?mon.

This was the night @DuD investigated Marcamillian, and it mentioned DuD as running past Diaego with Cube chasing him. Cube could have done something... But should DuD be mentioned there? I trust the Tales investigation more.

changeVote: Tales again btw!

Alright then, Change Vote: Tales

Good luck keeping up with all the vote changes ReZ :p

I still think Marca's vote was to distance himself.

It might be worth pointing out that those pink spirals aren't me (as far as im aware).

I dont know if they belong to a single pokemon or if its a general mafia thing? I originally thought they belonged to Cube, but seeing as theyre still happening that cant be the case.

I'm going to vote for both over the next 2 days (if im still alive tomorrow).

Im just trying to make sure my vote is with the majority!!

We cant have two people investigated as mafia and end the day with no lynch because of a split vote!