NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 12 : Ruby and Sapphire

Yay, ty MadDog. Also ffs on the lynch yesterday ??

Vote: Marcamillian since people are failing at voting for Tales :p

I keep looking back at this vote wanting to change it to Tales :(

I roleblocked Marcamillian again last night.

mr-paul, I'm not evil but there's not really anything else I can say in my defence. I role-claimed from almost day one and I've given all of my targets.

Vote: Marcamillian

I do not have a separate win condition, I'm not going to steal anyones win.

Although the mafia are probably going to kill me tonight. :(

The town should rob them of that. A neutral having the same win condition as the town is not uncommon, but a neutral killer? Hell no. Vote Maddog.

As for Marcamillian, the only reason people are voting for him is because Dud got Cube right, but seeing he got me wrong I rather go with my investigation. Oh and I got roleblocked before anyone ask. Seeing as I might be the only investigator left, stop ok?

Double post, doesn't matter. Marc is dead. This should be interesting.

I do not have a separate win condition, I'm not going to steal anyones win.

Although the mafia are probably going to kill me tonight. :(

- Are you neutral?

- Are you the killer?

- Why did you kill Rummy (no evidence against him) when Marc and Tales were both much better targets for the town?

You haven't answered questions at all, which makes me think you have plenty to hide.

My real concern about Maddog is this:

We have two players who have evil investigations - Marcamillian and Tales. We have been trying to lynch them now for two days, but failed to twice. HOWEVER rather than helping out the town by killing one of these TWO CONFIRMED MAFIA MEMBERS Maddog instead went for Rummy. Now, I admit that Rummy had been a little suspicious, but there is no way Maddog could've known he was mafia as surely as we know that Marc and Tales are mafia. If he'd been wanting to help the town, he would have killed Tales or Marc, but he DIDN'T. He went for a stab in the dark and killed Rummy. Now, this time it worked out for us and he got rid of a mafia member, but if he had got it just a little bit wrong? What if he'd found someone else suspicious and they'd turned out to be town? The mafia would've got two kills last night, and could've been a lot closer to the win.

Basically, Maddog clearly has his own agenda. If he had wanted to help the town he would've killed Tales or Marc. Instead, he went for Rummy, who, it turns out, is not only a legendary pokemon, but is shiny. I don't know what Maddog's win condition is, but there is NO WAY it is the same as the town's. And the fact that he keeps avoiding questions (he avoided my direct question yesterday, in which I mentioned him to ensure he saw it, and posted without even saying anything about it) screams to me that he has something to hide.

As majority has apparently been reached I won't remove my vote to elongate the day and get more answers (as it won't matter) but I do really want to actually get an answer from @MadDog. It also concerns me rather massively that he has targeted ME a couple of times so far in this game, as it's possible he's tried to kill me at least once.

So yes, if we don't get answers today I think we SHOULD go after Maddog tomorrow. The mafia aren't going to win, Tales can wait just a little, because there's a killer around and based on his actions he isn't working with the town. Tales will certainly be lynched, but right now I think we need to concentrate more on the neutral killer as he could potentially help out the mafia a lot.

I am neutral, and i win with the town. I targeted rummy because he was the first to vote for Marca yesterday, while we were all trying to lynch Tales. That pretty much confirms Tales is mafia, as why else would he try to take the attention away from him, he would of voted for Tales.

I haven't avoided any questions intentionally. I just haven't been online when you've asked them and the day has ended.

vote: Marcamillian

I am neutral, and i win with the town. I targeted rummy because he was the first to vote for Marca yesterday, while we were all trying to lynch Tales. That pretty much confirms Tales is mafia, as why else would he try to take the attention away from him, he would of voted for Tales.

I haven't avoided any questions intentionally. I just haven't been online when you've asked them and the day has ended.

vote: Marcamillian

So why didn't you kill Tales? Based on your logic you knew that Tales was mafia. You killed Rummy based entirely on the fact he voted for someone else? Why not go for one of the two players who've been investigated and found to be evil? If Rummy had been town we could be in trouble today depending on how many mafia members there are left.

And I assume that you are, at last, admitting you're the killer?

My post, 7:49pm on the 16th (Thursday):

Are you saying you're not neutral?

You came online and posted in the thread DURING THE SAME DAY PHASE at 12:15pm on the 17th:

The fact that the voting is split is helpful. We can come back and see who was voting with who.

Who else have you targeted @Tales.

The day ended at 8:30am on the 18th. So balls to that theory - you're avoiding questions.

Double post, doesn't matter. Marc is dead. This should be interesting.

Lol that worked yesterday, but this time people didn't randomly trust you :p

Marc wasn't dead when you said that btw, if that wasn't clear.

Vote Marcamillian - 6 ; mr-paul, Nintendohnut, heroicjanitor, The Peeps, Coolness Bears, MadDog.

Vote MadDog - 1 ; Tales.

Majority was reached. The town gathered around Marcamillian, and although he was hard to pin down, he eventually fell.

232.png

Donphan is dead. With the ability to redirect players he would have been one of the most powerful town members, if he was ever actually online. @mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@EEVILMURRAY

@Jimbob

@Coolness Bears

Just kidding, he was mafia.

Now get those PMs in everyone!

A blue, red and white Pok?mon slowly made its way towards its target, a large flying Pok?mon circled the skies above, watching.

A green, green and red Pok?mon hopped from tree top to tree top, at the same time below a purple, black, red and yellow Pok?mon moved towards its target. They were both unprepared and immediately found themselves gasping for breath amidst a sea of blue and orange Pok?mon.

Very nearby an orange, yellow, white and brown Pok?mon was looking outside shiftily when suddenly it was struck down from behind. When it woke up it looked around again, but saw no signs of disturbance.

DAY EIGHT

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@EEVILMURRAY

@Jimbob

@Coolness Bears

9 players, majority is 5.

Peeps roleblocked me last night, and someone else too. Which means either the other guy or Peeps or one of the two guys involved at the end are the killer?

Who was strcuk down/ who did the striking down. Who else did you roleblock Peeps?

What Pokemon are you, @MadDog?

I know Tales needs to be lynched and all, but I am concerned that Maddog is a killer with his own agenda. And a killer that has previously killed a townie, as well. I don't see Tales as a massive threat right now (especially with at least two roleblockers left I think?) and I'd rather get rid of Maddog than him right now - he can wait until tomorrow and continue to be Roleblocked tonight.

I am also suspicious of The Peeps. I don't know why he would block heroic necessarily, but has he blocked any other mafia members? I don't really remember. I think he's just all round a little suspicious and someone we should look into after we have got rid of/while we are lynching Tales and Maddog.

I won't vote yet as I want to hear what other people think of my opinions, but I am much more I inclined to vote for Maddog than Tales today. Plus, if the roleblockers go for the same people again tonight, it's likely they will stop the kill again (I'm assuming that's what happened last night, unless we have any protectors remaining or the mafia just chose not to kill).

Ugh, long post. Sorry.

TL;DR - I think we should lynch Maddog today and Tales tomorrow, and I'm suspicious of The Peeps.

I'm not mafia. So stop roleblocking the perhaps the only investigator left.

I was suspicious of The Peeps too, hence I targeted him. I think he may have mentioned at one point that he was untargetable but I forgot that when sending my target in.

I would prefer to lynch Tales and roleblock MadDog tomorrow night, to be honest. Mafia come as priority in my eyes, and as long as we keep an eye on MadDog we should be fine. If he has his own win condition it is also in the mafia's interest to keep him quiet.

And Tales, you can't blame everyone for wanting to lynch you when all of DuD's other results have been 100% right.

It just makes you look more silly.

If you came out with your character, all that you have done, etc. it would help your cause greatly. In a way, you are lucky to have survived this long.

What Pokemon are you, @MadDog?

I know Tales needs to be lynched and all, but I am concerned that Maddog is a killer with his own agenda. And a killer that has previously killed a townie, as well. I don't see Tales as a massive threat right now (especially with at least two roleblockers left I think?) and I'd rather get rid of Maddog than him right now - he can wait until tomorrow and continue to be Roleblocked tonight.

I am also suspicious of The Peeps. I don't know why he would block heroic necessarily, but has he blocked any other mafia members? I don't really remember. I think he's just all round a little suspicious and someone we should look into after we have got rid of/while we are lynching Tales and Maddog.

I won't vote yet as I want to hear what other people think of my opinions, but I am much more I inclined to vote for Maddog than Tales today. Plus, if the roleblockers go for the same people again tonight, it's likely they will stop the kill again (I'm assuming that's what happened last night, unless we have any protectors remaining or the mafia just chose not to kill).

Ugh, long post. Sorry.

TL;DR - I think we should lynch Maddog today and Tales tomorrow, and I'm suspicious of The Peeps.

Well that's totally untrue. I've killed a neutral (chair) and the mafia don (Rummy). I'm Lugia, btw.

You're going to have to trust me when i say i win with the town. I'm a powerful asset to the town, as my kills have proved. I also found out that Jimbob attacked EEVIL last night.

I witnessed @Jimbob attack @EEVILMURRAY.

What do you both have to say?

I got a PM saying someone tried attacking me with water. I guess that was him.

I roleblocked Tales, which could explain why there was no kill.

Vote: Tales

And Tales, you can't blame everyone for wanting to lynch you when all of DuD's other results have been 100% right.

It just makes you look more silly.

If you came out with your character, all that you have done, etc. it would help your cause greatly. In a way, you are lucky to have survived this long.

Seriously? What's the alternative mr-paul? Lie down and die? If I don't say I'm town I would be lynched for avoiding the thread. That would be silly.

I already revealed my targets.

Right, well as I seem to be in the minority in wanting to lynch Maddog today I'll go with the majority :)Vote: Tales

One of the roleblockers should definitely go after Maddog tonight, and the other should go after either Jimbob or The Peeps :)

Do it. Do it. Do it.

Do it.

*watched Starsky and Hutch last night*