NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 12 : Ruby and Sapphire

We started with 18 players, which could mean either 4 0r 5 mafia. MadDog will kill tonight, so I think we should lynch him. Safe bet, get rid of a neutral and lose a neutral instead of a townie.

Really don't know who to go for, whoever is the remaining mafia is playing an awesome game. :p

"Coolness Bears, you are Lt Surge's Raichu, a townie."

"Lt Surge's Raichu (Trained, Spark Perk)"

-Rezourceman's role information.

I think Mr. Paul is very good at being well articulate where as I struggle to defend my own position as I'm not entirely sure what's going on and so cannot tell you why I was confused or whatever. I'm pretty easy to read.

Nights 6-9 or whatever I didn't send in a target so The Peeps roleblocked nothing and I can't be roleblocked so had I used a power he wouldn't have blocked it.

Vote: Mr Paul.

Remove Vote

Don't need to end the day yet. EEVIL - why are you changing from mr-paul, I thought you were fully convinced?

And heroic, THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR AGES :p Still, I think the mafia member is a priority now unless my 'eliminate all threats' theory was correct. I would go for Maddog if everyone else did but I don't think there's much point right now

And why waste the day lynching me? Why don't we just lynch the mafia and win?

How do you know i won't target the mafia? There's a good chance i will, with there only being a few left.

EDIT: Although I am very nervous that Maddog will kill me tonight if we somehow don't end the game AGAIN :(

6 players, majority is 4.

Vote Nintendohnut - 1 ; mr-paul.

Vote Coolness Bears - 2 ; MadDog, EEVILMURRAY.

Vote mr-paul - 1 ; - Coolness Bears.

6 players, majority is 4.

Vote Coolness Bears - 2 ; MadDog, EEVILMURRAY.

Vote mr-paul - 1 ; - Coolness Bears.

Vote MadDog - 1 ; heroicjanitor.

Don't need to end the day yet. EEVIL - why are you changing from mr-paul, I thought you were fully convinced?

I was, but noone else seems to be convinced also, so I thought I'd be nice anc conform to something others have been convinced on.

I actually think Eevil is the last mafia, but want to go for MadDog to be safe. Especially since he seems happy to lynch anyone.

I actually think Eevil is the last mafia, but want to go for MadDog to be safe. Especially since he seems happy to lynch anyone.

What? My vote for Coolness has stood for ages, i'm not switching it every 5 minutes. I'm currently switching my vote alot less than others, so that's a rubbish point.

What? My vote for Coolness has stood for ages, i'm not switching it every 5 minutes. I'm currently switching my vote alot less than others, so that's a rubbish point.

Sorry meant Eevil.

In fact it's almost certainly Eevil. There have been no mafia roleblockers killed yet and there have been 2 townie ones and a townie jailkeeper. Being able to protect 2 people from roleblocks as a townie role would be silly with no mafia roleblocker. changeVote: Eevil

Heroic, you are wrong sah!

I've changed it once, hardly a constant switch. But I'm going to change it now [:p] anyway as I feel my original hunch is good.

Change Vote: mr-paul

We haven't got long, so if we are going to lynch someone, it needs to happen now.

Fuck it - Vote:EEVIL

I think it's a little late now :( (only just got in) but I want something to happen today so I'll Vote: EEVIL as well. Probably won't matter though, as I guess Rez will be in here soon.

Although he suspects Coolness, and I agree with him there....

This game is literally insane. I have NO IDEA who to trust and literally everyone is suspicious! Every time I vote I'm thinking 'yeah, they look evil because of THIS, but then they don't because of THIS'. Literally mental.

6 players, majority was not reached.

Vote mr-paul - 2 ; - Coolness Bears, EEVILMURRAY.

Vote EEVILMURRAY - 3 ; heroicjanitor, MadDog, Nintendohnut.

NIGHT TEN

Get your PMs in.

NIGHT WILL END AT 5:20pm*

*If all players have been on the forums since 22:50pm on 26th February.

Edited by ReZourceman

The purple, black, red and yellow Pokemon was jumped on from behind. It then felt a tingling sensation.

Later that night, across town, thunder and burning colours of rage illuminated the night sky. A victim fell.

376.pngSpriteBrock.png

Brock's Metagross is dead. With his heavy resilience he could roleblock other players. A townie, EEVILMURRAY is no longer in the game.

DAY ELEVEN

5 players, majority is 3.

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Coolness Bears

I tracked EEVIL. He targeted mr-paul (I'm sure mr-paul could've told us that, but I wanted to show what I did before anyone else said) - I didn't trust him and thought he may kill but clearly that didn't happen.

Maddog - can you confirm that it was you that killed him? If so that means the mafia didn't kill again, so either EEVIL was right and he stopped mr-paul killing again, or he was wrong and the mafia just chose not to kill.

It's either Coolness or mr-paul for me. I really can't believe we haven't won this yet - the last mafia is playing an AMAZING game... (unless it's Coolness, who's strategy seems to be staying away from the thread until totally necessary :p)

Oh ReZ, why you start day early? I didn't get to send in a PM because of the server change not letting me on the forums first thing this morning, then have been at uni since 9am writing features and making magazine pages. But I guess it didn't matter seeing I was roleblocked. Was intending on stealing Tales' power to see if Coolness was good/evil (decided he would be a safer target than Dohnut who says he can go underground/untargetable.)

So yeah, in the end I was roleblocked, but I was also blasted by a powerful attack that left me invigorated. My PM now says if I roleblock with Jimbob's Hydro Pump power, it will also refresh and invigorate my target.

So, for me, it has to be Nintendohnut.

Herojan is definitely good.

Coolness boosts in a way that just isn't mafia like.

MadDog is neutral.

I am good (obviously)

Nintendohnut goes underground. The past mafia were groundy.

Vote: Nintendohnut.

And Dohnut, you happen to be the last mafia playing the amazing game :p

For the first time in the game it looks like Coolness has actually done something! :p

I'm sorry but are you genuinely voting for me based on that!? 'The past mafia were groundy and he goes underground'?! I'm not denying I burrow, but I'M NOT A GROUND POKEMON, I'M PARAS.

Like I've said before, if I was a member of the mafia I would've known they were all ground types at the start. Do you really think I would've just said that I was untargetable because I could go underground if I was mafia? Of course I wouldn't, I'd have said I fly up above the clouds so nobody can see me, or better, I AM a cloud (don't know it's name but I remember there's a cloud pokemon somewhere) but I didn't, because 1) I'm not a member of the mafia so I didn't know they were ground types and 2) I was just telling the truth! There's no way I'd have just said 'oh yeah I go underground' if I'd known - because this is what happens! Remember, too, that I could have said anything as I'm untargetable and can't be seen - so I literally could've claimed as a cloud and nobody would have known - but I didn't, I told the truth, because at the time I didn't know who the mafia were.

I would also like to ask you again, mr-paul (you didn't answer when I asked before) what possible use would the mafia have with a tracker? Maddog said earlier in the game that the mafia don't have trackers - well he was right! What good could they do for the mafia!?

A power stealer, however? That's sounds pretty useful to the mafia to me. What is your method for taking people's powers, by the way? All you've said is that you just take their power, nothing about how you do it?

My favourite 'point' that you make, though, is this one:

"I am good (obviously)"

That's not proof of anything!

Vote: mr-paul

There can only be one mafia member left right now and as I said above, it HAS to be Coolness or mr-paul. As far as I'm concerned that fact that Coolness has apparently only just targeted someone successfully on the 10th night is incredibly suspicious, but I now doubt mr-paul more than him. As far as I'm concerned our powers speak for themselves - I'm a tracker who has given his targets every night and had them verified. mr-paul steals the powers of dead players and uses them himself and on several occasions can't be definitively tracked.

One final point:

You said that I am the last mafia member playing an amazing game, implying that you think I am a brilliant mafia player and this is me being amazing. AND YET pretty much your ENTIRE REASON FOR VOTING FOR ME (me saying I go underground) is based on the fact that I would be stupid enough, as a mafia member in a ground type mafia, to claim I went underground?

I'm sorry if I'm coming across as rude, but when it gets to this stage in a game and someone accuses you of being evil and votes for you based on basically no evidence it's incredibly frustrating for me :( I think my post/vote is borne mostly from that frustration, so apologies if I'm coming across as rude.

I haven't got time to debate, I am working on my final university print project.

Just one question I ask you to consider - who would have ever guessed that the mafia would have an alignment and type investigator? No-one. Yet there was one. Your defence is the same as Tales. He said "oh there'd never be an investigator in the mafia". There was. I believe the mafia do have a tracker, and it is you.

A tracker can be very useful for the mafia in working out people's powers and actions. There have been trackers in the mafia before.

I can see how a power stealer would be useful for the mafia, but I have done nothing but help the town's investigations throughout the game. Again, if I were mafia, why would I be so vehemently against Tales wanting to lynch MadDog. I've wanted to keep him alive, his tracking powers are useful and he has killed mafia for us (admitted with now a couple of town casualties). Why would Marcamillian redirect me? Why would me and Cube both protect DuD the same night? It doesn't make sense.

We can see from the write up that what Coolness says he does, he does. For me, everyone else's pokémon is clear, and yours fits the profile of mafia more than the rest.

This stage of the game is very frustrating for me as well. I no longer have the time to write essays on here all night.

If you want details of my power steal, here it is paraphrased from my PM. It is called Ability Thief, and it says Arbok can target a dead player and use its ability. After two uses it will shed its skin and have to find a new ability. I have a leaf stone trigger, which made heroicjanitor evolve. He can verify that I targeted him that night and no harm came to him. All I did was investigate.