NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 12 : Ruby and Sapphire

I'm sorry but I don't agree with your idea that a tracker is useful to the mafia. All you've said is that the role would be very useful because it would let them track people. Well yes, that is obvious, but if they had an alignment investigator why would they ALSO have a tracker? And how does working out who has targeted who help the mafia? At best they could see that a certain player targeted another (my PMs don't saying anything about their powers, only who they targeted), so it can't help work out powers.

My defence might be the same as Tales' but I think in my case I have a better point - I admit that an info-gatherer in the mafia is a useful addition, and I have actually been them in the past, but why would they have TWO? Tales was an investigator, why would they also have a tracker? From an outsider point of view I think it's fair to say that the more likely power to be a mafia power between the two of us is yours.

As for your reasons for appearing good, I'll address them as well:

- How have you helped the town's investigations? As far as I can tell you have only claimed to have investigated once, and that was heroic a few nights ago. I said at the time that this wasn't exactly the most clean-cut investigation as if you were mafia it would be a safe bet to say someone was town even if you didn't have an investigative power. I'm not saying this happened, just that it wasn't the most clear investigation.

- You say you can keep powers for two nights, but despite having DuD and Tales' investigation powers at your disposal, you only used them one night. You could have investigated everyone and found the final mafioso in these past four nights, but you didn't. To me, that is very strange, unless you didn't want to narrow things down too much.

- Arguing against Tales to lynch Maddog? That's not really an amazing claim, as it could easily have been set up. If you want to talk about going against the previously lynched mafia members look at my voting record. I voted for them every single day that they were alive, and in some cases was the first person to do so. You arguing with Tales doesn't prove much to me personally.

- Marcmillian redirecting you could have been an effort to make you look innocent - if he didn't know who else to redirect, why not just redirect you and give you an alibi for later?

- Cube and you protecting DuD I'm not so sure about, but it could have been simply to make you appear on different teams. Cube was revealed as evil at that point, and was simply trying to make himself look good. But then if you wanted to look like a townie, you would also protect him in that situation.

All I'm trying to show is that your points for 'I'm obviously good' aren't so obvious when you consider them. Looking at it from a "let's assume mr-paul is evil" POV I actually think each one can be explained pretty easily. From where I'm sitting everything you claim to have done look suspicious :p

I investigsted twice - I stupidly went for The Peeps as I suspected him, forgetting he had claimed he was untargetable.

I haven't used Tales power yet. As I said I wanted to last night. But I didn't get a chance to send my PM in because of the server change, and I've been roleblocked the last two nights anyway, just because I believed The Peeps to be evil.

Dear god this game... Ok Nintendohnut isn't mafia because my power didn't reveal him. I'd like to take that as fact. So then it is Coolness or mr-paul. mr-paul has trawled the thread too much for being the last remaining mafia. So I think it is coolness if these things hold true... I no longer trust myself :( I'll look over things fairly intensely during my break.

This game is really awesome, probably one of my favourites ever.

The fact that i have no idea who to vote for with 5 people left backs that up. :p

I still think it is Nintendohnut but my power should have revealed him if he was mafia... Therefore it is either coolness or mr-paul. If it is coolness then he wouldn't be boosting someone who can investigate people. So that leaves mr-paul. Or it leaves MadDog as the only threat. Or Coolness was being silly. But mr-paul not sending a target is fairly unforgivable so I think I should finish him.

On the verge of abandoning the 'dohnut should have shown up theory now. Actually fuck it Vote: Nintendohnut mr-paul seems to be hiding things but he supported mafia lynches all game, with reasons as opposed to Dohnut's stick a vote on the dead guy approach

I don't know what to say. I've voted for every single mafia member so far! Look at this post. What is the difference between my votes and mr-pauls?

I don't know what I can possibly say - I've given all the evidence above, and I'm not going to do it again 'cause it'll only annoy people. The only thing that's actually working against me is that I said I go underground on something like day 2, and as I've said I would never have done that if I were mafia. There is absolutely no other evidence against me at all, is there?

What precisely is your power, heroic? I was under the impression that if you sent a note to someone who was evil they had all defensive powers removed from them. If that was the case, you're right - I would have shown up! Why are you now doubting that?

I beg you not to lynch me - I REALY don't want to lose this game when we're so close to finishing it :( PLEASE don't get rid of me when there are only five people left!

@heroicjanitor - I know you want to lynch me but please can you remove your vote for me (and I'll remove mine for mr-paul). We don't need the day to end yet and if we are somehow wrong and the last mafia is Coolness, he could just jump over to me and it'd be the end of the day. I'll remove mine for mr-paul for now too and then we can at least make the most of this day phase rather than it being ended abruptly. Please!

Remove Vote for now.

Just to say, I am hiding nothing at all.

I only started revealing things in the last few days because if I came out earlier saying "oh yeah I'm protecting DuD" (I actually hinted towards it if you look back), I'd have been killed in no time.

Coolness, I don't know why you are voting for me, when you obviously trusted me enough to boost me last night. And through this, I have cleared you.

Herojan, I understand that you wanted to gain something on Dohnut through your messagey thing but I don't think we can really read too much in it, seeing ReZ is very selective about what goes into the write-up at this stage.

Just to say, I am hiding nothing at all.

I only started revealing things in the last few days because if I came out earlier saying "oh yeah I'm protecting DuD" (I actually hinted towards it if you look back), I'd have been killed in no time.

Coolness, I don't know why you are voting for me, when you obviously trusted me enough to boost me last night. And through this, I have cleared you.

Herojan, I understand that you wanted to gain something on Dohnut through your messagey thing but I don't think we can really read too much in it, seeing ReZ is very selective about what goes into the write-up at this stage.

In regards to the last statement, what do you mean? If heroic's power is specifically supposed to cancel out the defensive powers of evil players, that's what it would have done.

If I'm evil, the note would have cancelled out my defensive power. Sure, Rez is selective about what goes into the write-ups but are you actually saying that in a case where someone's power EXPLICITLY says it should make their target appear in the write-up, Rez would just leave it out? Of course he wouldn't, otherwise what's the point in heroic's power!?

If I was evil, the one thing that would have DEFINITELY gone into the write-up is my appearance. The other things would have been a secondary thing to the specifically stated part of heroic's power. How can you possibly claim otherwise?!

---------

Just had a look through the thread, and I'm not sure what you mean @heroicjanitor. Each day I voted for the mafia, and while mr-paul often said something before his vote, it usually boiled down to the same thing as me - 'he has an evil investigation and should be lynched'. The three mafia we lynched all had evil investigations, and outside of that I'm not sure what other reasons I could give for my votes. They were evil, so I voted for them. What else should I have done!?

A green, green and red Pokemon leaped around excitedly. It finally found its target back at its hut after a long night.

The remaining players all awoke and witnessed another casualty of the brutal fortnight they had been experiencing.

24.png

Arbok is dead. With his skin shedding prowess he could copy other players abilties. A member of the town, @mr\-paul is no longer in the game.

@heroicjanitor

@MadDog

@Nintendohnut

@Coolness Bears

4 players, majority is 3.

DAY TWELVE

Coolness targeted Nintendohnut.

I want to hear what the others have to say, so I'll hold my vote for now.

Coolness targeted Nintendohnut.

I want to hear what the others have to say, so I'll hold my vote for now.

Did you kill and track? Thought you could only alternate.