Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

February draw a day

Marcamillian

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something I've been working on a for a while as a commission, which I finished today, finallyyyyy. A design for a site to appear on a t-shirt and as a sticker. Made three versions so the guy can still pick whichever one he likes best heh (he liked all three).

samplebike3.jpg

Just a quick, crappy one today as I left it a bit late. At work we often have to rebuild eyes due to reflections in glasses, often to the point where we pretty much have to draw in large parts of them. I thought I'd see how hard it was to draw an eye from scratch, or at least the actual pupil and coloured bit:

Eye.jpg

Again, not great but it was only quick due to the lateness.

I really need to find time to sculpt tomorrow, because I just feel stupid when I post drawings in this thread. :heh:

February8.jpg

Hahaha, that's amazing. Has he seen it? Also totally totally loving all the Xenobladers, what do you end up doing with all these things once they've been made??

As you may all be able to tell, I've slightly given up due to stupid busyness, might try and get back into doing at least something no matter how crap it is.

might try and get back into doing at least something no matter how crap it is.

That's what the rest of us have been doing (some days, anyway)! :heh:

I'm just going to put the Xenoblade characters on a shelf somewhere and hope that someday I'll be able to sell them to someone with more money than sense.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!