N-Europe

February draw a day

Marcamillian

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wait, I worded that wrong! It looks fine when I open it on my computer, but then when I upload it, the colours go all wonky. So it has to do with web colours I think. I tried saving it for web but still had the same problem. =(

So it's fine on your computer but changes by the time it's in your browser? That wouldn't be strange if you were using an image sharing site, but they're on your own server.... Do you upload them with an ftp program or through some image manager on your site's admin area?

Try converting your pic to sRGB color space before uploading.

So it's fine on your computer but changes by the time it's in your browser? That wouldn't be strange if you were using an image sharing site, but they're on your own server.... Do you upload them with an ftp program or through some image manager on your site's admin area?

Try converting your pic to sRGB color space before uploading.

I use an ftp program (though I used to use tsohost's file manager before I figured out how to use the ftp program =P ). I think I've managed to fix it after lots of fiddling around with settings...

Though now I have the same problem with the file when I try to upload it to a different site, where I have to upload it as a TIFF file in CMYK. =(

I wish computers would just do what I want them to do haha.

Wow! So much awesomeness in this thread. You guys rock! Unfortunately, I don't know how to draw and so won't be able to submit anything, but I just wanted to show my gratitude for this thread, some truly great stuff here. Thanks for sharing. :)