NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

YUHHHHHHHHHHHHH-NNNNNNNNNNN

Happy Birthday to you, dude! One of my favourite green men.

I feel ultra guilty for spotting your birthday about 10 mins ago and deciding to make a cuppa before making a thread for you. Just saw your post in bad stuff thread and thought noooooo.

You are awesome because you are you. Keep being you, it's good!

Hope today is a good day for you after all.

Here is a picture of what came up when I searched Iun.

4eeecf6b60580.image.jpg

Never knew you were black! Aha.

I logged in just so I could come and post in here. Just for you!

A very Happy Birthday to you, man whose name is kinda similar to my real name! May there be many more to follow!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

We all know you only started this thread because you saw Iun's post. :p

Happy birthday, Iun. Or it may be a bit late for that now... Just have a happy day, I guess.

I want to have your babies, you sexy muthafucka.

You're too kind!

Thanks guys, it means a lot.

Happy Birthday to you, dude! One of my favourite green men.

I feel ultra guilty for spotting your birthday about 10 mins ago and deciding to make a cuppa before making a thread for you. Just saw your post in bad stuff thread and thought noooooo.

You are awesome because you are you. Keep being you, it's good!

Hope today is a good day for you after all.

Here is a picture of what came up when I searched Iun.

4eeecf6b60580.image.jpg

Never knew you were black! Aha.

You're welcome, sex on legs.

By the by, if you type in "Iun Hockley" in Google image search you will find the first 50 or so images are of Nintendo. And a few of me.

Nice way to be remembered! Oh, and also, thank you for pronouncing it properly.

Edited by Iun

Well, better late than never!

Happy Birthday, Iun! :yay: You're a legend, you know that?

Well, better late than never!

Happy Birthday, Iun! :yay: You're a legend, you know that?

Thank you, what gave you the hint? The way I sewed p my own arm after a knife fight or the 10 second KO of a boxer bigger than me?

Thank you, what gave you the hint? The way I sewed p my own arm after a knife fight or the 10 second KO of a boxer bigger than me?

Your legend is made not of singular feats, but of your sheer presence. From the way you take any thread by storm with a post, be it serious or in jest (usually the latter), to the vigorous way you fight for your point of view, never wavering from your ideals, yet never descending to the fiery pits of flamedom.

Besides, you're not fooling anyone, we all know Mrs. Iun was the one who KO'ed that boxer.

Your legend is made not of singular feats, but of your sheer presence. From the way you take any thread by storm with a post, be it serious or in jest (usually the latter), to the vigorous way you fight for your point of view, never wavering from your ideals, yet never descending to the fiery pits of flamedom.

Besides, you're not fooling anyone, we all know Mrs. Iun was the one who KO'ed that boxer.

She could bring down dinosaurs just by throwing her socks at them, it's disgusting.