N-Europe

Cloak and Dagger Mafia

The Peeps

Wait, what? I got one memo saying that DuD was the best target for tonight, then I got another one, later, saying "the situation has changed" and that aqui1a was actually the best target.

I followed the second suggestion, redirecting him to the first suggestion.

Eevil, which one of the notes did you send?

I don't choose the name you get, so something must've happened for Peeps to consider the situation changed.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I was thinking once Jimbob turned out good. Either that or you're evil, which would explain why you just said Tales was protected (to clear aqui1a)

Oddly enough I was tied to my chair last night, meaning someone is lying. I wasn't able to leave my room. The person who targeted me MUST be mafia - why would a role blocker target a protector if not?

Last night we had the following powers:

Jayseven was 'locked in his room'

mr-paul's target was randomised (to jayseven?)

Aqui1a was redirected to DuD

Tales was protected (according to Rummy)

Nintendohnut was tied up

mr-paul is one role blocker, so who the heck roleblocked me? Will go through the giant list I made yesterday and try to figure it out.

However, I would like to hear from Aqui1a before we vote. If, somehow, Jonnas is evil he could be trying to make us get rid of one more townie so the mafia win. I'm a little wary now.

2nd Post:

Players (9):

Aqui1a - Protector. Very quiet. Barely said anything about what he has done.

EEVILMURRAY - Redirector/Recommender

Tales - PM Swapper, one giant PM swapping night

uəʌəsʎɐɾ - Started off as target swapper SWAPPED WITH JIMBOB now a mirrorer/untargeteable tracker

Jonnas - Redirector/Enforcer

mr-paul - Roleblocker. FOUND TO BE EVIL BY YVONNE, claimed to be unlynchable

Nintendohnut - Protector from negative effects

ReZourceman - Started as Info-gatherer (proven) SWAPPED WITH DIAGEO now an enhancer (quiet)

Rummy - Started as temporary power swapper SWAPPED WITH YVONNE now an investigator (alignment)

I was role blocked, so either jayseven is lying about being roleblocked OR someone else is lying about their power.

@Rummy, tbh I can't believe you didn't target yourself last night to check your power.

We need to hear from everyone today. Including @Aqui1a and @ReZourceman

I didn't even think to target myself to check it! I wanted to check out Tales because with his PM fiddling, and his post saying he could be a pain to both town and mafia it made me think he'd be a neutral worth checking out. All I know is I couldn't get to him because he was being guarded, I wasn't saying it to clear anyone except myself because one the the protectors should be able to verify it, I thought it'd be you protecting him.

I don't choose the name you get, so something must've happened for Peeps to consider the situation changed.

Wait, so Peeps actually chooses "the person you should target"? Ah, now I understand, your role serves as a way for Peeps to drop some clues! It really isn't like a redirector at all! :)

I wonder why it changed, though... Maybe DuD was a good target because he could stop the killer, but then the mafia decided to kill me by sending aqui1a, and he became the optimal target because I would be saved if I redirected him?

Majority has been reached

The Agents rounded up on Aqui1a and had him tied up and gagged before he could utter a word. No more lies from this Agent! They executed him without hesitation.

Agent 87 has been executed. He was good. Aqui1a is no longer in the game.

Players (8):

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

Dead (7):

Zell

Diageo

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Yvonne

Cube

Jimbob

DuD

@Aqui1a

Day Eight is over

NIGHT EIGHT Begins Now. Please Send In Your PMs

Edited by The Peeps

NIGHT EIGHT

The Agents had one last chance to save their skin. Unfortunately some bad choices were made.

The mafia eliminated the remaining Agents one by one. EEVILMURRAY was the first to go. He was shot in the back of the head.

Tales was next. They chased him to the roof and he jumped.

Jayseven put up a fight but didn't hold out for long when it was 4v1.

Nintendohnut and mr-paul were in mr-paul's office. Nintendohnut was watching the door.

"Keep away from the windows, I think the mafia are coming for us". He had his back to mr-paul while staring through a crack in the door. He heard a click and turned around. mr-paul was sat back in his chair with his feet on the desk and a gun pointed at Nintendohnut.

The remaining Agents have been killed. The Mafia win.

Winners (4):

@mr\-paul

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

Possibly could've ended this game last night but it was 4v4 so the town still had a tiny chance of winning. If Nintendohnut and Tales had targeted certain people, a mafia member could have died.

Aye. I did genuinely have your power too, which I'm suspecting Cube did as it stopped happening after he died? So many twists and turns in this game! Has been one of my favourite mafia games in a rather long time, excellently done @The Peeps.

Regarding the first few nights and lacks of deaths, we didn't know who our mafia comrades were and the kill cycled between us! I found ReZ, whilst Jonnas and mr-paul found each other, then we managed to all meet up at some other point. So simple, but rather genius early on.

Edited by Rummy

Yeah if I'd have been able to talk that day, you'd have been a dead man, the powers I inherited were as scummy as they come. Massive apologies for not seeing the mind control PM until midway through the day - you might notice my play style change drastically when I start accusing dohnut. Well, actually, you didn't. *shakes fist!*

Roles

Mafia:

There are four members of your team, including yourself. You all infiltrated The Bureau at different times and your disguises are so good that you can no longer recognise each other. You will work separately until you find each other. The ability to kill will cycle between you until all remaining members are in communication with each other. To 'find' a team-mate, the killer for that night must target (or be targeted by) another member of the mafia. The kill can be made alongside your main night abilities but you may not target the same person for both actions. Good luck.

Jonnas

The Enforcer - Agent 62, Casey Baldwin

- You are mafia. You can use a power during the day and again at night.

Day. Force anyone to post whatever you tell them to (send me a PM with the text and I will forward it to the player). If they do not post, they risk punishment (whatever would hurt them most - silencing, roleblock that night, etc). You may not force players to vote. They will not be allowed to post of their own accord until the next day phase. You will be ineffective against the rest of the mafia for this power.

Night. You may force one player to target another of your choice.

Rummy

Subterfuge - Agent 12, Charles Stewart

- You are mafia. You have two abilities to use each night.

i. Each night you may name a player. Anyone gaining any info on you at all will believe it is the named player.

ii. Switch any two player's roles so target A will use target B's power and vice versa.

mr-paul

The Nullifier - Agent 52, Henry Shore

- You are mafia. You have three abilities but only one you can use every night.

i. You will roleblock your target - locks in office.

ii. You may stop all targets for one night once in the game.

iii. You may stop/cancel all votes for the day phase once in the game (only before majority has been reached).

ReZourceman

The Deceiver Agent 82, Chuck Jackson

- You are mafia. You appear good upon investigation. You can choose what kind of information to receive each night.

i. You can track or reverse track your target. One time in the game you may do both.

ii. You can find out your target's power.

iii. You can find out your target's alliance.

Town

Jimbob

Smoke & Mirrors - Agent 09, Len Beesley

You are town - Each night you may choose one power to use.

i. Become untargetable and track a target.

ii. If you are targeted you will reflect whatever ability is used back to the player. You will be informed of what happens.

Dannyboy

The Interpreter - Agent 42, Conan Doyle

You are town - You will look at your subject and see all there is to be seen. You will read their emotions, analyse their appearance and deduce their power.

EddieColeslaw/Tales

The Enigma - Agent 16, Joanna Adler

You are town - All information received about you will be incorrect no matter what. Choose between these three abilities each night:

i. Randomise someone's target or send their results to someone else (not you).

ii. Any information your target receives that night will be wrong.

iii. Once in the game you may randomise everyone's results so no one receives the correct PM.

EEVILMURRAY

The Scout - Agent 17, Brian Grayson

You are town - PM me during the day with the name of your target. That night I will suggest to them, from "an anonymous source", the best person for them to target.

Diageo

The Enhancer - Agent 11, Glen Jones

You are town - During the night you will administer your enhancement serum to your target. Their ability will be boosted for the next night.

Nintendohnut

The Doctor - Agent 29, John Moxey

You are town - During the night you will protect your target from all negative effects. If you suspect something is up with someone during the day you may also try to help them by sending their name to me in a PM.

Aqui1a

The Bodyguard - Agent 87, Elliot Raynes

You are town - During the night you can protect your target from anyone trying to target them.

Zell

The Spectator - Agent 46, Terry Summer

You are town - During the night you will observe your target and discover if anyone targets them.

DuD

The Impediment - Agent 65, Ross Chambers

You are town - During the night you will impede your target and stop them from performing any action. Ties people up.

Yvonne

The Discerning - Agent 78, Scott Hitchens

You are town - During the night you will investigate your target. You will judge their character to infallible accuracy and deduce their alignment.

Jayseven

The Jester - Agent 33, Thomas Hatherford

You are town - During the night you may pick two targets. Anyone who tries to target subject A will instead target subject B and vice versa.

Cube

The Plant - Agent 07, Arnold Townsend

You are neutral - You may permanently switch 2 player's roles each night - you may switch them back later if you wish, there is no limit. You are here to throw a spanner in the works. You have no agenda - you win if you survive, you lose if you don't. You may not reveal the identities of those you have switched - doing so will compromise your position and you will leave the game.

Permanent Power Changes:

Night 1 - Diageo becomes an investigator / ReZ becomes an enhancer

Night 3 - Jayseven becomes a tracker / Jimbob becomes a target switcher

Night 4 - Yvonne becomes a power switcher / Rummy becomes an alignment cop

[@Rummy there's no underscore in my name ;)]

Yeah I actually think this has been my most balanced games in terms of fairness with powers/roles... but the the more useful townies failed to send in their PMs a few times which cost them greatly.

If EEVILMURRAY had targeted Nintendohnut or Aqui1a (the two protectors) I would have suggested the victim to them for protection. Tales had real potential to screw with the mafia at the end but wasn't lucky with the random number generator (except one night where it stopped helped stop the kill)