N-Europe

Cloak and Dagger Mafia

The Peeps

Not gonna lie, only read first bit as I'm not in thebest of positions right now. Essentially he instigated the lynch on Yvonne, says it's verifiable information and I fail to see how beyond himself. Not only that, but the last minute remove vote/replace vote strikes me as fishy, and in dohnut's books, a classic mafia tactic. The last minute withdraw could faux install uncertainty in the lynch if one is mafia and prove a legitimate defense, but then why vote so forcefully if unsure? It just doesn't add up to me and I know how Dohnut likes to play, I don't trust him for a second.

This manipulating posts is too hard to figure out.. it basically gives anyone lying a get out of jail free card when they slip up!!

We've got Rummy and EEvil lynching Nindohnut with very little to go on?? As far as i can see he only questioned whether or not Yvonne was lying, and the evidence we recieved pointed to yes he was? what are you basing your lynches on??

Jimbob has now come out with something that completely doesnt make sense? How did you target Nindohnut if you've got no power?? Highly suspect to me?

Mr-Paul was claimed mafia by a known townie who was confirmed by others to be cop. I know the other roleblocker ( the one tying people up) is definately town, and i think it highly unlikely there are 2 townie roleblockers??

I dont know what to think about Jonnas, but i have a gut feeling he is town, and then i dont have a clue about everyone else.

Now im not asking everyone to lynch mr-paul on my say so.. but can anyone add any more detail for the people i have nothing? or update the info on those who you think ive got wrong. Least then well have a more solid ground and hopefully start lynching the right people.

I don't really get what's going on but with the Dohnut lyncgh on Yvonne yesterday and DuD compeletely failing to see any sense in why that might cause a suspicion I'm not sure that I trust either of them.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mr\-paul did the PM you received mention anything about a serum being on your desk?

I'm not sure I trust Jimbob. When I got a serum left on my desk I still was going to my original target to use it, not to some random person. And as Jimbob didn't target Jonnas at all it doesn't seem right. I would also think that Jimbob definitely got his PM, unless we have TWO PM swappers. Which is unlikely.

However, if Jmbob DID swap me and EEVIL, then I would like to know if anyone will come forward as targeting EEVIL last night? If so I may be able to clear them (as the whole Jimbob swapping thing may have confused things about who it was that was targeting me). It's possible that the person who targeted EEVIL got to me instead, and if so I can clear them as good.

Theres definately more than 2 people had their PMs swapped because Jonnas and mr-paul have confirmed they got each others PMs AND i also got the wrong PM.

I got told i protected myself. I am not a protector and i know my action was carried out. I also know it was carried out on the person i targetted.

So 100% i had the wrong PM, which leads me to believe at least 1 other has the wrong PM too?

My PM doesn't mention this, but then again, I have someone else's PM.

mr-paul was the one who got my PM, but he didn't mention any serum.

I can confirm that you have got serum and can target two people tonight. I didn't want to bring it up straight away as I wasn't sure it was you, or whether I can trust you, but now it has been brought up by others, I can confirm it was in your PM.

Right, I made a summary of what has happened so far, I don't think it helps much, but feel free to have a read. It just really makes me want to know what everyone's powers are. I think we're approaching a tipping point and people being secretive at this stage doesn't really help.

DuD, I know you don't like the fact I roleblocked you, but you were one of the people I didn't know the role of, and could potentially be evil (NOTE: I AM NOT SAYING YOU ARE MAFIA) I wasn't going to target people with powers I knew, but have trust of.

Night 1

Two agents went home

two didn't leave offices all night

one agent switched room numbers of offices

another agent went in both offices and swapped files (roles) (same people targeted as above by the looks of it)

third agent went into one of the above offices and switched a file for another

someone encouraged to go to who they already targeted

Zell killed

Day 2

Dannyboy trusts Yvonne

Eddie was roleblocked

ReZ was royally fucked by several people

ReZ had an epic ability which he wanted to use on Cube, but was forced to protect Cube

ReZ has his powers swapped

Apparently Diageo has ReZ's role

Nintendohnut tied to chair, said plenty else happened to him, didn't disclose.

Jonnas says Dannyboy targeted Yvonne, Danny confirms

Jimbob did nothing

Diageo says Jonnas targeted Dannyboy and Zell

Jonnas says he only targeted Dannyboy

Yvonne says Eevil did nothing.

Dud says Dohnut is telling truth

Yvonne says Aqui1a Cube DuD ReZ could have double votes

jay goes a little crazy - speculates a post manipulator

jay targeted Jonnas

jay then acts normal says he got confused, says jonnas is enforcer, and also got a note

jonnas confirms his role, made dannyboy target yvonne, but he was already going there

Night 2

Two agents stayed in their offices, keeping eyes on the door

Another agent surprised to be locked in as a result of his actions

Two agents went home

One agent guarded another from a number of visits

Another agent swapped room numbers around again, confusing many

Two agents had a fight, was resolved

Day 3

EMITMRPIM

Was the kill stopped by a protector or was someone unkillable?

Jonnas redirected someone to jayseven, but that person ended up locking Jonnas in his office

Eevil can't see self in write up

Dannyboy targeted Jonnas, ended up somewhere else

Dud can see Eevil in the write up

ReZ was also re-directed

mr-paul didn't send a PM

Dud says eevil was one of those who went home for the night

DuD says he isn't a tracker

jayseven is the swapper

Yvonne says he is a tracker and trusts Eevil and mr-paul

Tales/Eddie did nothing second night

Dohnut did nothing, and doesn't think he was targeted

Jimbob found Diageo targeted ReZ

Diageo says nobody targeted him, and he targeted himself

Night 3:

Three agents went home for the night

one agent had an eventful time in their office

two stayed in their offices

one agent placed documents in two offices

another agent went into two offices and swapped some files

one agent was persuaded to target another

two agents attacked each other, worked it out.

Day 4

Dannyboy says that was forced to target jay, but he was anyway

found his power is a tracker, but used to be the swapper

jay stayed in his office

yvonne says eevil is town, mr-paul is mafia, rez is town

Cube thinks Yvonne doesn't trust own info, or is being manipulated

Dannyboy confirms Yvonne is cop from day 2

Jimbob was heading out before got a note which made him stay in

jayseven says he switched diageo and rez night 1, jay and jonnas night 2, jay and mr-paul night 3

says he was roleswapped, bound, locked, and boosted.

mr-paul says he is town roleblocker, night 1 eddie/tales, night 2 no-one, night 3 jay

says he's unlynchable

mr-paul locked jay in

jonnas tried to direct aqui1a to danny, but was made to redirect danny to jay

jonnas redirected mr-paul on night 2

confusion over jay, where his info has come from, and his crazy posting day 2

cube suggests jay's mind has been wiped

dud was also redirected away from aqui1a to jayseven

tales has nothing

aqui1a targeted self and found noone targeted him

mr-paul's role name - the nullifier

day ends early when votes on mr-paul reach 7

Night 4

One agent went home, his job already taken care of

another agent detained in office

one agent kept an eye on his door again, didn't open

one agent smacked in face by his target. stopped by another agent who made him go to another office and switched the numbers of two offices.

another agent switched some files around

Diageo killed.

Dannyboy tied up and killed.

Two factions have a fight.

Night 5

Jonnas redirected Jimbob to Cube and Aqui1a to ReZ

Yvonne thinks there are 3 mafia groups, two in A, two in B, one from each in C

jayseven says he used mirror mode - whoever targets him targets themselves, he thumped someone in the head

mr-paul roleblocked tales

Aqui1a thinks he is confused agent - spoken to by another agent who redirected to somebody else, but then somebody else was in their office, intended to target Dannyboy

Jimbob thinks he got hit in the head

Nintendohnut appears in write up, but didn't do anything.

Rummy has had power swapped - old targets were:

Night 1 - Rez and Dohnut

Night 2 - Jonnas and Danny, but I was told I didn't success as someone was guarding the door to Danny's office. This is why I previously found it strange someone had managed to redirect/swap him.

Night 3 - Tales and Yvonne

Night 4- Danny and Diageo, but I'm not sure if this worked as I had my power changed this night too.

Yvonne starts questioning Dohnut. Dohnut confirms ReZ was an enhancer through Rummy's info.

Nothing bad happened to ReZ.

Yvonne says Nintendohnut is mafia.

Nintendohnut says he knows for a fact no-one targeted him.

Eevil says he does stuff in the day.

Rummy adds that his previous power was not permanent swap.

Tales says his power never changed.

Dohnut will not disclose any more info on himself.

Dohnut says he was tied up night 1

DuD says he is telling the truth about night 1

Yvonne lynched by Tales, Rummy, Jonnas, Aqui1a, DuD, Cube, Nintendohnut, Eevi

So, from this, I really want to know more about Dohnut, DuD, Eevil, ReZ. We reallly need more information.

I have to say, although it is true that Yvonne was lying yesterday, that doesn't clear you, Dohnut. It would be very easy for the mafia to manipulate them and then accuse one of their own.

So because I want to know more, I am going to pressure VOTE: Nintendohnut.

If you come out a bit more with what you've been up to, I will happily remove it. I just want info.

@mr-paul did the PM you received mention anything about a serum being on your desk?

I'm not sure I trust Jimbob. When I got a serum left on my desk I still was going to my original target to use it, not to some random person. And as Jimbob didn't target Jonnas at all it doesn't seem right. I would also think that Jimbob definitely got his PM, unless we have TWO PM swappers. Which is unlikely.

However, if Jmbob DID swap me and EEVIL, then I would like to know if anyone will come forward as targeting EEVIL last night? If so I may be able to clear them (as the whole Jimbob swapping thing may have confused things about who it was that was targeting me). It's possible that the person who targeted EEVIL got to me instead, and if so I can clear them as good.

All i know is that the PM i got did not correspond to the original 2 targets i picked, so unless someone swapped me around, i have no idea to be fair.

Fine, full role reveal time, seeing as this is going nowhere and nobody is coming forward as targeting me.

I am the Doctor. I can protect from ALL negative effects.

Night 1 I targeted mr-paul as he had said he didn't want to die night 1, and I felt sorry for him. Sadly, I was given a serum (so would have only boosted him) and then role blocked, so nothing happened.

Since then I've been targeting myself. LOL @Tales because yes, I am the selfish protector. Or at least one selfish protector (there may be another).

I have been protecting myself because I don't know who to trust, and I'm really paranoid. So far NOBODY has convinced me that they're good, and so I don't know who deserves protection. Therefore I've been keeping myself alive rather than picking at random and potentially helping the mafia.

So far I have received PMs every night saying whether I did anything. On the night Yvonne claimed to have targeted me I know that he didn't, because my PM said that I watched the door all night but nobody came near.

Last night I targeted myself again. I received a PM saying that I stopped one person from entering my room. This means that last night SOMEBODY was trying to do something 'negative' to me. All day I have been asking who targeted me, pretending I could 'clear' them as good if they came forward, in the hope that they would say something and I could question them further. Sadly, only Jimbob did and there has now been a huge amount of confusion surround what happened to me - I don't know whether Jimbob swapped me and EEVIL or whether he was redirected. As such I don't know whether to trust Jimbob or not.

That is everything I can really say. I am good, I am a protector, and I had genuine information that Yvonne was lying. Feel free to investigate me tonight (my power shouldn't stop investigations unless they have a negative effect on me) but right now you're voting for a townie protector, albeit one who hasn't been that useful so far.

Sadly I will now be a target, and it's likely that the mafia will try to either kill me or take my power. With two power-swappers I think it's extremely safe to assume that one of the two of them is mafia. I know their powers have since been switched, but out of the two players who STARTED the game with power-swapping powers, I would expect one of them to be mafia. Just a theory anyway.

So, after all that are you all still going to lynch me?

I guess should have cleared this up earlier, but I was afraid it would hit back on me. No one got the right pm, including you @Nintendohnut. I'm the guy in the write up messing around in the mail room. As I said earlier, it can be used to the town's advantage, if anyone got a pm that was clearly meant for a mafia member, it can maybe point us towards one of them.

Oh well in that case it looks like @DuD got mine :) which makes everything I did today pointless! So lame. Never mind!

Actually, that's weird: My PM specifically said that I protected myself from an intruder. Unless we have another selfish protector, I don't know what happened. But if you switched them all round, what are the chances that 1) we have another selfish protector and 2) that I SPECIFICALLY got their PM? Who know's what's going on, this is seriously messed up.

(@The Peeps this game is awesome.)

Actually, that's weird: My PM specifically said that I protected myself from an intruder.

Was this your Night5 PM? I just wanted to make sure, as its a bit of a coincidence that one protectors PM ended up in the hands of another protector.

@Tales.. Do you fully know what happened last night with you messing up the mail room? Could duplicate PMs have been sent out? or did you just swap the recipients?

We've not heard from..

@Aqui1a , @Jayseven & @ReZourceman .. in a while?

Nor @EEVILMURRAY really?

What about your PMs?

No one got the correct pm. A pm you would normally get would be sent to someone else. I don't think duplicates were sent out, at least it has nothing to do with me. It was a one time only so it isn't going to happen again, from me at least.

Vote : Nintendohnut.

I believe the Yvonne escapade was a clever rouse.

Oh Jesus Wept, I missed an entire page. Remove Vote

*reads*

So, from this, I really want to know more about Dohnut, DuD, Eevil, ReZ. We reallly need more information.

Was this your Night5 PM? I just wanted to make sure, as its a bit of a coincidence that one protectors PM ended up in the hands of another protector.

@Tales

We've not heard from..

@Aqui1a , @Jayseven & @ReZourceman .. in a while?

Nor @EEVILMURRAY really?

What about your PMs?

I had my power switched on day one, and since then have been randomly enhancing peoples powers.

I've just read Dohnut's long post, and the fact that he has apparently only targeted himself (somewhat corroborated by the write ups, okay) but that along with the Yvonne lynch has me worried.

Sorry I've not been keeping up with this for a while...

I can tell you that mr. paul targeted me during the last night.

@Aqui1a.. mr-paul claims to have targeted me last night?

What did your PM say happened?

Have you read over the previous page? because the PM you recieved more than likely isn't yours.

If mr-pauls been telling the truth, i think the PM you recieved was actually mine.

But then.. i've never been told who's targetted me in my PMs before??

GUYS I'M ONE VOTE FROM MAJORITY

I AM A PROTECTOR. I AM TOWN.

Will someone remove their vote?!? The mafia are going to jump on this! They probably already are!

SERIOUSLY!

I believe the Yvonne escapade was a clever rouse.

Oh Jesus Wept, I missed an entire page. Remove Vote

*reads*

I had my power switched on day one, and since then have been randomly enhancing peoples powers.

I've just read Dohnut's long post, and the fact that he has apparently only targeted himself (somewhat corroborated by the write ups, okay) but that along with the Yvonne lynch has me worried.

1) If it was a rouse, in what way was it 'clever'. I clearly got rid of a townie. Not the cleverest thing a mafia member has ever done.

2) Please can you explain how the fact I've targeted myself every night has got you worried? How is that worrying!? I don't really understand.

FOR THE LAST TIME I didn't say Yvonne was evil at any point, I said he was lying. AND HE WAS. Sure he was being controlled, but clearly many other people thought it was weird because they all voted as well.

If jayseven is mafia I suspect he's about to change his vote and kill me...

Actually, that was unfair. Sorry jay. TBH I just genuinely cannot believe I'm in this situation. I've literally told you everything, and you are still going to lynch a protector. Absolutely insane.

Firstly, I didn't target Aqui1a. That must be the PM mess up but it looks like he hasn't read what's been going on!

Second, thanks for the info Dohnut. I didn't think you were evil but there were doubts, I just wanted info and I didn't quite realise how close majority was. Still too many people not posting.

Remove Vote

PEEPS, please let the day last longer! I've been out all day and want to chat, find out who got whose PMs and lynch some baddies.

Yes, except they didn't, because I was protecting myself.

Hang on, when did our powers switch? I never said any powers had switched. Jimbob did something else instead, and I was protecting myself.

Please remove your vote EEVIL. Seriously, I've revealed everything, I can't do anything else. Please!

If I'm lynched, PLEASE look at the voting today.