N-Europe

Cloak and Dagger Mafia

The Peeps

Is Jonnas our only target swapper?

I'm the one who can redirect players to another target. Jayseven swaps to players around for a night.

Different methods, but we both redirect people.

I didn't target Jonnas, but I think I have his PM.

Did you get your target's PM then?

As I said, I think the PM I got was Jonnas' as it detailed some attempt at redirection.

Wait, what? I got a PM saying I was tied to a chair... And the write-up mentions me trying, but to no avail...

Let's confirm this, did your PM say who I redirected?

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the one who can redirect players to another target. Jayseven swaps to players around for a night.

Different methods, but we both redirect people.

Wait, what? I got a PM saying I was tied to a chair... And the write-up mentions me trying, but to no avail...

Let's confirm this, did your PM say who I redirected?

The PM I received says that the person who it was intended for tried to target Tales, but couldn't convince him to change target. So it looks like you weren't tied up, but somebody else was.

Huh... So now we have a PM swapper? I'm guessing you were the one who was tied down, mr-paul, it seems we switched PMs.

Tales was, indeed, my target. But you say I couldn't persuade him for some reason... Maybe he killed Cube, and the killer can't be redirected?

Tales, why can't you be redirected?

What's the new role, rummy? I was given a mirror-type role on night 3, reverting anyone's power straight back at them, if they targetted me - OR become untargettable and track for a night. Used the 'defensive' power on night 4, where a switcher tried to mess with my room number, instead I knocked them upside the head and they went off to switch their OWN room number... but were redirected (presumably by jonnas) to another door altogether.

Last night I failed to send in a PM. Just wondering if roles are getting switched entirely here.

I probably can, but I didn't target anyone tonight. Strange theory you got there. Not in a good way strange either.

Oh really...? Because I once successfully redirected mr-paul, and my PM mentioned he wasn't doing anything that night before I got to him. He confirmed this later, too, he said he didn't send a PM.

So, it's not because you did nothing (or so you claim). There's something else to your role, and I think I'm on to something.

Vote: Tales

Would you be able to redirect a mirror tracker? I'm not one, I'm just pointing out you can't necessarily redirect all powers. Who were you trying to redirect me to anyway?

Given you're strange theory earlier, and you attempting to redirect me the night after mr-can't-be-lynched roleblocked me, I think you're a good bet. Vote Jonnas. The mafia is scared of me as per usual.

Did you get your target's PM then?

Im not sure who's i got.. but i now know someone has the ability to protect, and last night they decided to protect themselves.

I don't know if I was successful, I targeted you, hoping to see you detailed in the write up somewhere, as I know very little of you so far, but unfortunately I have learnt nothing!

I thought you were meant to be a roleblocker?

How would you learn anything about my power by blocking me from using it??

Not following your logic there? unless you've lied about your power?

Im not sure who's i got.. but i now know someone has the ability to protect, and last night they decided to protect themselves.

I thought you were meant to be a roleblocker?

How would you learn anything about my power by blocking me from using it??

Not following your logic there? unless you've lied about your power?

I am a roleblocker. You were one of the people I know little about, and haven't identified in any of the write ups so far, so I thought if I targeted/roleblocked you, the occasion may show up in the write up, and I would be maybe be able to learn more about what you may be trying to do from that.

Although if what Jonnas says is right, that he has my PM and I have his, it looks like I may have been roleblocked by the person who ties people up. So if anyone can identify who this is, we may be onto a winner of someone to question.

Would you be able to redirect a mirror tracker? I'm not one, I'm just pointing out you can't necessarily redirect all powers. Who were you trying to redirect me to anyway?

Given you're strange theory earlier, and you attempting to redirect me the night after mr-can't-be-lynched roleblocked me, I think you're a good bet. Vote Jonnas. The mafia is scared of me as per usual.

Ok, then, what is the power that can't be redirected? That's what I want to know.

I just wondered if you were the killer because not being able to redirect a killer would make sense, to balance my role.

I tried redirecting you to Rummy, by the way. Just picking two people I know next to nothing about.

Also, I didn't target you based on who mr-paul is targeting or not, don't be silly.

Sooo... did anyone target me at all? I still think I was targeted by someone but stopped from feeling the effects. I'm also pretty sure that person is good. If someone wants to own up to trying to help that would be cool, and someone I can cross off my list of suspects.

I only ask because this otherwise seems to be going nowhere (everyone asking questions, nobody actually answering them etc) so I figured I'd join in.

Of course, the other option is that I ALSO have the wrong PM, but it does sound right considering what I did/my power/my previous PM wording etc.

Sooo... did anyone target me at all? I still think I was targeted by someone but stopped from feeling the effects. I'm also pretty sure that person is good. If someone wants to own up to trying to help that would be cool, and someone I can cross off my list of suspects.

I only ask because this otherwise seems to be going nowhere (everyone asking questions, nobody actually answering them etc) so I figured I'd join in.

Of course, the other option is that I ALSO have the wrong PM, but it does sound right considering what I did/my power/my previous PM wording etc.

Well three players haven't got the right pm so it reasonable to believe you didn't either. My question is, is there nothing in the pms that can point us towards the mafia? A message intended for the mafia ending in the hands of a townie for example.

Vote: mr-paul

Im not convinced of your explanation that roleblocking would help uncover my power, so you could be lying about your power?

Also if you are a roleblocker i know for a fact that the agent tying people up is a towny roleblocker.

Anything to say @mr\-paul?

Hmm...After some thinking, Remove Vote

I don't fully trust you just yet, but I have reason to back off.

So, what do we have on Dohnut, again?

I'll sum it up for you, if you like?

- Yesterday I targeted myself and knew nobody targeted me. Yvonne claimed to have targeted me and found me to be mafia. I said he was lying, and voted for him to put pressure on for an answer.

- As they day went by he didn't give an answer that really explained anything, and more people voted for him.

- When he was lynched it turned out he was good and being controlled in some way. Because I had started the lynch, I am a suspect. However, all I ever claimed was that Yvonne was lying, and that it was suspicious of him to do so. I maintain those facts, and clearly people agreed as they also voted for him to be lynched.

To be honest, I'm not sure why people are voting for me today. I'd like to hear from @Jimbob and @Rummy to say why they have gone for me?