N-Europe

Cloak and Dagger Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diageo claiming to have stayed in his room really throws a spanner in the works for my earlier theory unless someone is lying.

This now means 5 people are claiming the 4 spots (2 agents stayed in office and 2 went home) that essentially describe doing nothing.

That means we must have a definate lier between Tales, Nintendohnut, Mr Paul and Diageo.

Yvonne says she trusts Mr Paul, and from the first nights events im inclined to trust Nintendohnut, so that leaves Tales and Diageo... If im to trust Yvonne?

Miiiiind fuck! Arghhhhhh

Just incase, EEVIL is the 5th person i'm talking about and i know him to have definately gone home.

Danny, did *anything* happen to you last night? I had been waiting to see what people said to see if I could counter anything, but from what I understand, someone guarded your office so I didn't achieve my goals, yet from what you and others have said, it seemed that my power worked, or someone else out there is very similar to myself and somehow managed to get to you when I didn't. Basically, something doesn't add up.

Danny, did *anything* happen to you last night? I had been waiting to see what people said to see if I could counter anything, but from what I understand, someone guarded your office so I didn't achieve my goals, yet from what you and others have said, it seemed that my power worked, or someone else out there is very similar to myself and somehow managed to get to you when I didn't. Basically, something doesn't add up.

Dannyboy reached the wrong target, but we've reached the conclusion that the swapping was made on the receiving end (me and Jayseven), not because anyone messed with Dannyboy himself.

Night 3

Three Agents went home for the night while one Agent had a very eventful time despite never leaving their office. Another two Agents stayed in their offices all night.

One Agent visited two offices, placing documents in each one. Another Agent went into two different offices and swapped some files around. One more Agent was persuaded into targeting another.

There was a commotion as two Agents attacked each other but they worked it out by the end of the night.

Players (15):

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Tales

@Yvonne

Majority is 8

Day Four Starts Now

I was apparently redirected to jayseven last night as I received a memo suggesting that it would be beneficial to The Bureau that I targetted him. I assume this was your doing, Jonnas. However, jayseven was already my target, making the redirection redundant. As you have probably gathered, my power is to investigate the powers of others, and I got the following on jayseven: He used to be the target swapper, but now he is a tracker. This would appear to prove that there is something who can switch powers around; but it begs the question when this switch happened since we first got the impression that jay was a tracker and then concluded he must be the swapper. Something still doesn't seem to add up. @jayseven, we need answers.

Also worthy of note is that he stayed in his office all night; possibly this means he didn't target anyone.

Hang on, I remembered wrong; we didn't think he was a tracker, we used to think he was an investigator of character descriptions. My bad. However, this still doesn't fit if my info from last night is correct, so if it is, I'd say jayseven is mafia.