NEurope
Rummy

N-Europe London Meet 2012 - 30th June!

Going for LFCC?

Yup, was slightly disappointed last time but it was still enjoyable. This time I know what to expect so I can enjoy it without the disappointment.

He'll be there................... If not, the meat moves to where he be.

Goafer is bringing Dannyboy to the meet...so it would be a problem if he wasn't going.

Goafer is bringing Dannyboy to the meet...so it would be a problem if he wasn't going.

Meh, only for Danny. :heh:

Booked my days off :) In for the win.

Same for me. Off until Monday, maybe Tuesday. Can't wait now

I have had only a small look so far, but accomodation for like (8-10 people) is expensive/hard to come by. Will look for 6 people, and then of course places with 2 x 6 people I think (depending on number of people). Then we can all go in one room, before vacating for bed.

8 weeks to go! Any progress with that accommodation, ReZ? I'm excited!

That short amount of time to go, shite. Best get looking at accomodation myself for the Friday night, don't think i'll use the Holland Park B+B this time. Nice beds, nice drinking. Not a good brekkie, was starving within an hour of eating it.

Sorry, been busy.

A) We need a definitve, definitve list for accomadation, as we/I need to look now.

B) Then I will find somewhere.

I can 100% confirm I want to be in your bed accommodation.

Goafer

Cube

Danny

Peeps

ReZourceman

Jimbob

@Retro_Link ?

@Goron_3 ?

It is difficult to find rooms of more than 8 people, so I think we should go ahead and book

"Generator Hostel"

for 8 people, (£232) that at least guarantees us a room. If more than 8 people want to join us, then we can all have fun in the room, then the others can go to another room to physically sleep.

I need to check how much deposit they would want as I am skint.

http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?pa=1&pn=1&ps=1&tab=description&destinationId=549499&searchDestination=London&hotelId=259199&arrivalDate=30-06-2012&departureDate=01-07-2012&rooms[0].numberOfAdults=8&roomno=1&validate=false&previousDateful=false&reviewOrder=date_newest_first

I can transfer my deposit over, if you need the money quick that is

I can't be a definate so don't hold a space for me, as I'm currently deep into my overdraft (with other stuff on the horizon as well).

If there's still a place going if and when I have money then cool, otherwise I'd have to get another room I guess.

Just to say that Jim and I will not be coming to the meet this year. It appears I am working that Saturday (first Saturday I will actually be working and of course it's on that day heh), so we cannot make an appearance. Sorry!