N-Europe

N-Europe London Meet 2012 - 30th June!

Rummy

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had only a small look so far, but accomodation for like (8-10 people) is expensive/hard to come by. Will look for 6 people, and then of course places with 2 x 6 people I think (depending on number of people). Then we can all go in one room, before vacating for bed.

• 2 weeks later...

That short amount of time to go, shite. Best get looking at accomodation myself for the Friday night, don't think i'll use the Holland Park B+B this time. Nice beds, nice drinking. Not a good brekkie, was starving within an hour of eating it.

• 3 weeks later...

Goafer

Cube

Danny

Peeps

ReZourceman

Jimbob

@Retro_Link ?

@Goron_3 ?

It is difficult to find rooms of more than 8 people, so I think we should go ahead and book

"Generator Hostel"

for 8 people, (£232) that at least guarantees us a room. If more than 8 people want to join us, then we can all have fun in the room, then the others can go to another room to physically sleep.

I need to check how much deposit they would want as I am skint.

http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?pa=1&pn=1&ps=1&tab=description&destinationId=549499&searchDestination=London&hotelId=259199&arrivalDate=30-06-2012&departureDate=01-07-2012&rooms[0].numberOfAdults=8&roomno=1&validate=false&previousDateful=false&reviewOrder=date_newest_first

I can't be a definate so don't hold a space for me, as I'm currently deep into my overdraft (with other stuff on the horizon as well).

If there's still a place going if and when I have money then cool, otherwise I'd have to get another room I guess.

Just to say that Jim and I will not be coming to the meet this year. It appears I am working that Saturday (first Saturday I will actually be working and of course it's on that day heh), so we cannot make an appearance. Sorry!