NEurope
Fresh

Amazon review

ive feel across this review on amazon about the revo:

"This is an average console, like the gamecube and nintendo 64. Again, all the people who buy it will be dissappointed and will probably have to sell it due to lack of games and the pure shame of owning it. The Xbox 360 and PS3 will both destroy it and in every househeld it will be left alone inside a dark cupboard never to be dwelled upon again. Pure rubbish and terrible at everything. 0/10. It doesn't even look good. If I had the choice between playing one and being tortured and then killed I would prefer to be tortured then killed.

0/10 "

Whats this guy, 12?

I mean come on, people like this surely shouldnt be let near sharp objects let alone the internet.

Ah well if slagging off a console, that hasn't even been released, gives him his kicks then fair enough. Personally i'd rather judge something after i've played/seen it but hey that's just me, I guess i'm old fashioned like that.

amazon shouldn't allow reviews before something has been launched

Or even presenting it. That's a bit like the DS not being the fastest selling console ever in Japan.

The german amazon site has some reviews like this for the Revo. I think it's pretty annoying because these people make up things that aren't based around any facts.

Just klick No where it asks if this review was helpful, makes you feel a little better. :)

It can't even be called a 'review' seing as it's not actually out yet and he hasn't had a hands on.

"Here son, i have a job for you to do for daddy, write that the nintendo console is rubbish, ill give you lollipops"

Your've got to feel sorry for the little fan-boy. He's ps2 is probaly he's only friend.

^

No you don't he's a complete and utter wassack.

lol wassack a LONG time since ive heard some1 say that

I wonder if the kid who wrote that will ever get that 5 seconds of his life back that he wasted writing that "review"

Revolution...average!?!? Does this guy even know what AVERAGE means?!?!?

av·er·age ( P ) Pronunciation Key (vr-j, vrj)

n.

Mathematics.

A number that typifies a set of numbers of which it is a function.

See arithmetic mean.

An intermediate level or degree: near the average in size.

The usual or ordinary kind or quality: Although the wines vary, the average is quite good.

Sports. The ratio of a team's or player's successful performances such as wins, hits, or goals, divided by total opportunities for successful performance, such as games, times at bat, or shots: finished the season with a.500 average; a batting average of.274.

Law.

The loss of a ship or cargo, caused by damage at sea.

The incurrence of damage or loss of a ship or cargo at sea.

The equitable distribution of such a loss among concerned parties.

A charge incurred through such a loss.

Nautical. Small expenses or charges that are usually paid by the master of a ship.

Has this guy not realised that if it was average...it wouldn't be crap for one...and there are other reasons why this guy is retarded, but I'm too lazy to write em.

Man, this has totally ruined my week.

Mine too :(

Can i come and cry in your HDTV owning arms?

My god people, look at you all. One person writes some silly words for a small piece of entertainment and you have all gone nuts. Where he has only written a few simple lines of wording, you have all taken it as a personal attack and have flamed him for being so, well, nasty. I say forget it, get on with your lifes or consider becoming just like them.

its funny when people on this forum suddenly become the gestapo at such nonsence. you all bunch of hitlers

Is anyone else a bit frighterned by his use of sadistic language towards a games console? - 'The Xbox 360 and PS3 will both destroy it'

I don't know what's worse: the review, or the fact that people are actually taking concern over such a thing.