NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 21: GOTY Edition

Yeh I think so would be cool to start a new team like Oddy did have had the same one for 4 years and 21 seasons! lol

You could just sell your current players and start recruiting new youth en mass?

How are manager ratings decided? :s I got formation right, defended against wing plays when he attacked wings, and attacked through plays when he defended wings. 0-0 and we both had 4 star ratings except he had more chances... Is it all totally random? I don't mind the 0-0 so much since it was a youth team just the manager rating seems off.

You could just sell your current players and start recruiting new youth en mass?

True but I would endure loss after loss and their development would be screwed up by bad form as they got dragged down the leagues compared to starting with a new team in the lower league.

How are manager ratings decided? :s I got formation right, defended against wing plays when he attacked wings, and attacked through plays when he defended wings. 0-0 and we both had 4 star ratings except he had more chances... Is it all totally random? I don't mind the 0-0 so much since it was a youth team just the manager rating seems off.

Alledgelly playing careful gives you more stars than aggressive, other than that I have no idea.

Someone trio up with me before I start randomly Dirty Trixin' the lot of you :mad: lol

Who were you with last season?

True but I would endure loss after loss and their development would be screwed up by bad form as they got dragged down the leagues compared to starting with a new team in the lower league.

Starting over with 0 econ dosen't sound very desirable either. Odwin did so because he was bored and wanted a challenge. Unfortunately It looks like he's almost in gear to whoop all our arses again.

Mcoy believes there are far better managers around now though then from the old seasons.

Starting over with 0 econ dosen't sound very desirable either. Odwin did so because he was bored and wanted a challenge. Unfortunately It looks like he's almost in gear to whoop all our arses again.

Mcoy believes there are far better managers around now though then from the old seasons.

What has happened to Brian 'x11 reigning champion' mcoy's picture and signature? It is the only way I knew what you looked like!

A 3-0 win against 64ers, just to make sure they didn't get too cocky in the big league.

Only clawed back a 2-2 draw against the newly formed Winston Gardens. I thought i had the points in the bag today :(

Good game! So close to my first win, ahh.

I didnt really have a clue how you would play, so didnt know how to set up my boys.. i was still expecting the points though seeing as i beat you with a weakened team during our friendly.

I'll have to learn not to count my chickens ;)

Well played sir :)

If you want to do predictions, you have until next Friday before the 3rd game.

My predictions are in!

Middle League Award winners: Happenstance, Phoenix 1, Inter 4, Mcoy, Gaggle,

Recruitment: MadDog 7

League Winners: Elites 3, Gaggle, Emo 2

Alliance Winners Odwin, Eights 8, Cube 13

Tea Cup: Phoenix 11

Reporter: Peeps 9

Still need a few people to pick their numbers how do I do that alert thing for people is it as simple as doing @ then their name?

Edited by Haden

Just to confirm Ell, even though I'm going to be out in the desert when our match takes place tomorrow I will still be logging onto the incredibly expensive Internet to check the result. If I win, you'll probably hear my celebrations.

We are looking for an alliance, so anyone in the Middle/Lower leagues looking for Top League representation just tag/mention me and I'll happily be part of your alliance. (I'm Silverdale Hotpot)

We are looking for an alliance, so anyone in the Middle/Lower leagues looking for Top League representation just tag/mention me and I'll happily be part of your alliance. (I'm Silverdale Hotpot)

Me and Leeds need someone in the top league to join our alliance.. fancy joining? :)@Rowan

Me and Leeds need someone in the top league to join our alliance.. fancy joining? :)@Rowan

Yup sounds good. :grin: What's our name?

Just to confirm Ell, even though I'm going to be out in the desert when our match takes place tomorrow I will still be logging onto the incredibly expensive Internet to check the result. If I win, you'll probably hear my celebrations.

The fact you're that dedicated to our match means the world to me.

Still going to try and crush you though.

@Haden why do you never send in your predictions :p This is your chance to win your vip money back!

Drew against Mcoy... I'm still second in the table. Hope I don't get promoted lol!

I don't think I'll beat Jayseven, my previous Nightmare Opponent :laughing: last played him in the lower league and he shattered my team in both legs. There goes my 0 loss streak!

Nice victory against Roostophe and second place in the league. Now I need to secure a home victory against Phoenix so pressure is off against Madpool and Odwin away.

The fact you're that dedicated to our match means the world to me.

Still going to try and crush you though.

@Haden why do you never send in your predictions :p This is your chance to win your vip money back!

Damnit I forgot! I might send some in for a laugh anyway.

Got first point on the board so that is good hopefully I can do an Arsenal as long as I don't have a hard fixture next...

:woops: