NEurope
Retro_Link

Zelda Hyrule Historia Artbook

This is available for reserve and collect in a bunch of Waterstones at the moment for anyone still on the fence.

Pre-ordered from Forbidden Planet online when they first put up the Limited Edition. Still not heard anything except that my order is 'Processing'. Anyone else in similar situation?

Pre-ordered from Forbidden Planet online when they first put up the Limited Edition. Still not heard anything except that my order is 'Processing'. Anyone else in similar situation?

Limited Edition has a later release date.

Pre-Ordered the limited edition at Amazon just now. :)
Will it be in English language or German do you know from the description? Edited by Retro_Link

Got my copy today. I actually think that the shiny gold pattern, along with the title, looks very nice.

Pre-Ordered the limited edition at Amazon just now. :)

I wasn't sure whether to try this, given they cancelled them all once already? I'll do it tonight when I get in, just in case!

I wasn't sure whether to try this, given they cancelled them all once already? I'll do it tonight when I get in, just in case!
Yeah but will it be in English or German?

Yeah but will it be in English or German?

I completely missed your post! I can't get on amazon now to see what they have listed :(

I completely missed your post! I can't get on amazon now to see what they have listed :(
I placed an order anyway.

Pretty sure it says English language version.

If I find out its not I can cancel, or if they cancel it for me due to no stock then there we go.

Pretty sure it says English language version.

Description says it's in English ;)

I wasn't sure whether to try this, given they cancelled them all once already?

Dunno about that. We'll see what will happen.

Cheers @dr4hkon! Here's hoping it goes through!

I did notice at least that unlike Amazon UK there seems to be a release date of Feb 12th.

Haha, I've just made an order for it on Amazon.de too :heh:

It says English on the site.... I doubt it is being printed in various languages...least I hope not.

Here's hoping *fingers crossed*

Though if this turns out good no idea what I'll say to Forbidden Planet in Dublin if they get it in too and I have to tell them I already got it :heh:

Hopefully one or the other will come good anyway

Just realised... I don't understand German..... if they send an email about either it being cancelled or shipped how do I know which it is :heh:

Google Translator better not be screwy on me :heh:

Gonna be picking up my regular edition tomorrow. Every scan I've seen looks amazing, really can't wait to sit down quietly and go through it from start to finish.

Errrr so my girlfriend was struggling to come up with a valentines present so now I'm suggesting this.

Errrr so my girlfriend was struggling to come up with a valentines present so now I'm suggesting this.

"Limited Edition or GTFO!", I assume?

Just a shame for her she won't be the thing you're sexing that night.

God damn, this thing is huge.

...is what his girlfriend will say for the first time ever upon seeing the book.

For some reason, I was expecting that one page timeline to be the only part of the book covering it.

But 68 pages explaining it! Awesome.

I also like how this is an in-game history, not the history of the games - I was expecting the latter.

Got it! It's really nice quality and the book is beautiful! Can't wait to start reading it. I won't be reading everything, though, only the essentials.