N-Europe

Game Show Mafia!

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

inactives - Rummy

Whachu talking bout willis? Almost tempted to vote:the peeps for this bullshit!

(also it's because that's how/where he cut heroic's name from the previous list, as i'm pretty sure im top poster for the thread mofo, maybe YOU should try and be a bit more active to see that, yeah? or like...not?)

I'm not inactive, I just don't have anything to say. However, all I know is, by judging the write-up, Phillip Schofield from The Cube is in the game and protected himself.

The man enjoyed the comforts of his glass construct once again.

That's Phillip Schofield, by the way.

Whachu talking bout willis? Almost tempted to vote:the peeps for this bullshit!

(also it's because that's how/where he cut heroic's name from the previous list, as i'm pretty sure im top poster for the thread mofo, maybe YOU should try and be a bit more active to see that, yeah? or like...not?)

Correct, there is nothing to be gathered from the list of notices.

vote : Dazz

This isn't really like you at all. I think that you and Rummy are Mafia. Both of you are playing completely different as to how you usually do and I'm getting bad vibes off of both of you. Rummy, I'm not so sure about, however if we're voting because of bad vibes...

Vote: ReZourceman

Dazz who did you target last night? I think I'm close to something.

I targeted Eddie and I think she may be Phillip Schofield from The Cube. Looking back, I think that whoever the 'man in the glass structure' is, I believe that it isn't Phillip Schofield from The Cube.