N-Europe

Game Show Mafia!

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not target anyone. What did you want to check?

That you wasn't a liar, which you are not. I targeted you last night and got the same answer. You're the RC man and in case people didn't know, I'm the man who always gets his target and yes, I'm from Bullseye.

I'm Bradley Walsh from the Chaser. I track people.

I didn't get a PM last night, I'm checking with EEVILMURRAY to see if that was purposeful.

Double post: Incidentally, I STRONGLY suspect Dazz is mafia. I'm a tracker and it sounds like he is too. Plus voting patterns are interesting for him... So yeah, for now:

Vote: Dazz

If everyone's roleclaims are true, Maddog must be Krishnan Guru-Murthy. If Dohnut really is Bradley Walsh then he is town because tales tried to kill him when Rummy saved him.

Separating Krishnan from Schofield really helped there, and it seems unmafiaish to roleblock AND kill on the same turn (day 1), so that's points in your favour.

Still, once Zell and Maddog are dead if there's still a mafia lurking I'm going to have to recheck my assumptions. Vote up please everyone.

Because I am good, and you have the same power as me.

Oh I see. Because that's always been the case in Mafia games.

I am good, and you have the same power as me so you must be evil! But I guess you must be good because you made one really long post where you posted your game notes about people's characters.

Still, at least you've got a reason though and not just jumping on the bandwagon.

How about we go for people who are unaccounted for? Like Maddog. Although he could genuinely be inactive.

I feel like I've done enough to convince that I am good. It wouldn't be out of the question to have two town roles the same, but it is unlikely, and along with his behaviour in this game, I am convinced he is evil.

I feel like if Zell was town he would be doing a lot more to try and defend himself.

Zell if you're town that will be bad news for Mr Paul. It's going to take some convincing though...

Here's some handy links for everyone:

Break 1

Break 2

Break 3

Break 4

What did you do night 1 Zell?

Night 1 I targeted Rez and Jonnas. For some reason, I didn't appear in the write-up for Night 1 but I've appeared in every write-up since.

Anyway, gonna plonk a vote down.

Vote: Maddog

So I'm thinking that Zell could be Mafia but I'm not 100% on him. Same goes for mr-paul if I'm honest since I'm inclined to agree a little with Zell with the note-making thing (although I think you're awesome for it, mr-paul :))

However, the very thing that intrigues me just a little is the play-style of some of you here, especially Nintendohnut. Nintendohnut usually gives very good reasons as to why he votes and normally doesn't vote out of nowhere but that's the first post I've seen him mentioning me (I think) and he says I'm Mafia because there can't be two trackers (to which I am not a tracker, I find out people's powers and I will VERY gladly tell everybody who I targeted and what power they used if they so wish as well as full details as to who I am).

So purely on gut instinct and watching people's behaviours, I think he is Mafia...however, still trying to get a clue as to who the killer is...

Vote: Nintendohnut

I think if dohnut removes vote once he finds out you're not a tracker, we should co-ordinate our votes instead of single vote swapping. With so much information, even a mislynch tells us a lot. Though to be honest, I'd be very surprised if I were wrong.

I see, when you (@Dazz) asked Rez who he targeted lat night I assumed you were a tracker and were checking if he was telling the truth. Just got my facts mixed up. However, it is becoming slightly annoying, Dazz, that you just seem to vote for anyone who votes for you. I'm not saying you're a mafia member or anything, just that in the last few games if someone has voted for you, you just seem to vote for them straight away! I think it's fairly obvious I'm not mafia (if I was, why would I attract attention towards tales yesterday?!)

Anyway, I don't know whether Zell has come forward with his role yet? He hasn't in the last few posts he has made, but I can't remember if he has before. @Zell, just because I might've missed it, can you tell us who you are and what show you're from? And what you've done so far in the game wouldn't hurt either.

Simply for pressure, Change Vote: Zell

Not had too much time to keep up with this game but Dazz is striking me as most suspicious at the moment. I don't think mr-paul is mafia and we've been caught out a fair amount of times lately for assuming people with the same powers are on opposite sides so I won't vote for Zell.

Agreed. Peeps, I know it's said too often but that post reeks of mafia. We'll see how it turns out if/when Zell is lynched but if he's mafia that post doesn't look good.

Has Zell clearly stated his power as well? We know mr-paul forces two people to target each other - how similar is that to Zell's? Is it almost exactly the same or are there differences?

Sorry for not paying better attention :-/