N-Europe

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

Jonnas

Vote Standings

Yvonne (4): Dazz, Diageo, Zell, Eevilmurray

Zell (2): Yvonne, Dannyboy

Nintendohnut (1): Darksnowman

Majority is 8

But editing posts isn't allowed! Y-Your Honor, sir! You just broke the rules!

Excuse me?

jfa2-1dream3.gif

Edited by Jonnas

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted like 20 pages ago btw.

Lol, the broadband in my area died for a few hours there...I did a search but can't find it, also the pages are loading too slow to do more thorough searching, therefore I will ask a lazy question: why is Nintendohnut voting for darksnowman?

It's the other way around and I don't know.

It's the other way around and I don't know.

Yeah, we never really got any explanation except a hunch.

Anyway, I don't really know where to go from here. No one seems suspicious enough for me to want to risk a lynch at this point, and there doesn't seem to be happening much more today. A shame, really - I thought we'd get somewhere today.

For good measure:

Withdraw Vote

Okay! One complete read through the thread... and I still don't really have a clue about what to do, heh. I guess this stuff looked stood out to me, though, pals.

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was away. It's great we got a mafioso this early.
Someone attacked me, sharp blow to the back apparently.

I tried reverse tracking Sprout, as I was sure he would be a target for killing/mafia roleblocking.

Alas, I got nothing.

So I was roleblocked last night by a heavy blow to the back of my head. Anyone willing to admit to that?

These sound strangely similar. It might be a coincidence, but could it be the same person?

He knew what the truth was about these events. He knew he was only responsible for what happened to Nintendohnut. Yet he attempted to cover it up, distancing himself from the events. He would have probably gotten away with it too, had darksnowman not caught him whacking people over the back of the head...

There's also this from session 2:

I was roleblocked. Twice.

Tied up and then handcuffed. What the hell guys!?!? I have investigative powers, leave me alone!

Now, @mr\-paul could maybe give more detail on what happened here (was it really two roleblocks? Or the same incident?) but it looks like there may be/may have been a roleblocking detective running about, what with the handcuffs. Rummy may have had these powers, so there's the possibility that we'll never find out... but I think someone who roleblocks by handcuffing is probably not as evil as someone who roleblocks by hitting you over the back of your head...

I think... I'll Vote: Zell, pals. Won't hold it against you if you don't join in though.

(Maybe we should all start wearing hard hats, too, pals!)

Good work, Detective :) I didn't like the sound of someone hitting people over the head from the start, but it didn't stand out until you pointed out mr-paul's post. Was mr-paul's role known before session 2? If so, then someone knowingly roleblocked a tracker...therefore the handcuffing was done by an evil roleblocker (or a very inatttentive townie). So Zell would be the good roleblocker? I feel like his method might be a red herring, which would be unfortunate to fall for.

Good work, Detective :) I didn't like the sound of someone hitting people over the head from the start, but it didn't stand out until you pointed out mr-paul's post. Was mr-paul's role known before session 2? If so, then someone knowingly roleblocked a tracker...therefore the handcuffing was done by an evil roleblocker (or a very inatttentive townie). So Zell would be the good roleblocker? I feel like his method might be a red herring, which would be unfortunate to fall for.

Well, er, his actual role wasn't known, but he did reveal info during the first day, pal.

I know that Larry Butz, aka darksnowman, took something from Cube's office.

What were you doing?

If the roleblocker with handcuffs has been arrested though, then they would have been innocent (unless it was ReZ, but I doubt he would possess handcuffs). If the roleblocker is alive, why haven't we heard these methods of roleblocking again? There's a chance that they're doing the incriminating, but I'd wager that roleblocking is pretty beneficial power for the mafia, and they'd wanna use it whenever possible, pal.

(Of course, this is all whilst assuming that one roleblocker is mafia whilst the other is innocent, an assumption that didn't go so well with Cube and his double vote..)

Also, er, Zell roleblocked a known tracker, pal...

Zell, I don't really understand why you roleblocked a tracker...sure, an evil tracker will get results for the mafia, but there's no other effect. Wouldn't it be worth it to roleblock a more unknown player to potentially prevent a more sinister action? Do you get any details from your roleblocks?

Because the mafia (in most games anyway) designate someone to do the kill. If there's a chance that I'm going to roleblock the killer, I'm going to take it.

Okay! One complete read through the thread... and I still don't really have a clue about what to do, heh. I guess this stuff looked stood out to me, though, pals.

He knew what the truth was about these events. He knew he was only responsible for what happened to Nintendohnut. Yet he attempted to cover it up, distancing himself from the events. He would have probably gotten away with it too, had darksnowman not caught him whacking people over the back of the head...

I didn't want to reveal myself; I expect everyone else would do the same. Why would I needlessly reveal my role? I don't get why this would be seen as suspicious. Part of staying alive in these games is keeping a few things to yourself and not letting the mafia know what you're capable of.

I voted like 20 pages ago btw.

My apologies. It will be amended

---------------------

Vote Standings

Yvonne (5): Dazz, Diageo, Zell, Tales, Eevilmurray

Zell (2): Yvonne, Sprout

Nintendohnut (1): Darksnowman

Majority is 8

(I love you for being so in character, Sprout! :D)

Thanks, pal!

I don't think this whole Zell thing is going anywhere, so let's discuss something else perhaps? I think browsing the thread for clues has made me make a discovery. Let's link things up with, er, what's it called.. Logic!

Broadcast Yourself
Audio
I'd very much appreciate it if the person who stole my phone last night would return it. I also hope it helps the thief believe me a little more, which I assume was the point of the theft.

I know that Larry Butz, aka @darksnowman, took something from Cube's office.

What were you doing?

I'm gonna be rash. I think Nintendohnut is in cahoots with Heroicjanitor. Did someone think before he might be evil a few days ago but let it slide?

Vote: Nintendohnut

Eureka.gif

I think we've found our thief, pals! I think we need details from both @Nintendohnut and @darksnowman.

There's also this from session 2:

Now, @mr\-paul could maybe give more detail on what happened here (was it really two roleblocks? Or the same incident?) but it looks like there may be/may have been a roleblocking detective running about, what with the handcuffs. Rummy may have had these powers, so there's the possibility that we'll never find out... but I think someone who roleblocks by handcuffing is probably not as evil as someone who roleblocks by hitting you over the back of your head...

I think... I'll Vote: Zell, pals. Won't hold it against you if you don't join in though.

(Maybe we should all start wearing hard hats, too, pals!)

The way the PM was written made it sound like it was two separate incidents. So first I got tied up by someone, then another person came along and handcuffed me even though I was already tied up. If the person who did it to me would come out I would be very grateful and it would clear a lot up.

Thanks, pal!

I don't think this whole Zell thing is going anywhere, so let's discuss something else perhaps? I think browsing the thread for clues has made me make a discovery. Let's link things up with, er, what's it called.. Logic!

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Eureka.gif

I think we've found our thief, pals! I think we need details from both @Nintendohnut and @darksnowman.

It'd be nice to know who exactly Nintendohnut has under his jurisdiction.

October 14, 1:00 PM

District Court

Courtroom No.2

"So...It seems we have reached no conclusions, have we?"

"Well...I suggest docking Gumshoe's pay!"

"P-Pal!"

"Point taken. Leave suggestions for later, however. For now, we need a 10 minute break to clear our ideas."

---------------------

Remaining Players (15):

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Darksnowman

-Dazz

-Diageo

-Eddiecoleslaw

-Eevilmurray

-Heroicjanitor

-MadDog

-mr-paul

-Nintendohnut

-Sprout

-Tales

-The Peeps

-Yvonne

-Zell

The 5th break will now begin

Edited by Jonnas

Sorry I'm late. Stuff came up.

-----------------

October 14, 1:01 PM

District Court

Hallway

Jacques Portsman made a slight detour... "Ah, the mighty prosecutor Manfred von Karma, in shackles! I still have a hard time believing this!"

"..."

"I guess you weren't as good as you thought! Don't worry, old man. Young, handsome prosecutors such as me will bring honor back to the profession you shame-"

*SLAP*

"Wh-What!? He slapped me! Agent Lang! Say something!"

"...Nicely done, Von Karma."

Eevilmurray has been replaced by Cube.

(I know I said dead players were out of the question, but after thinking more about it, I ended up finding no qualms about Cube doing it)

October 14, 1:10 PM

District Court

Courtroom No.2

lana-madb.gif

"I confess. I have been collaborating with The Mafia."

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

"Hm? This was unexpected! Why would you tell us now?"

"I will answer all questions at a proper time. Please arrest and remove me from this trial."

The other players saw something wrong, however...

"Ms. Skye, what was that folder you were reading just now?"

lana-sweatinga.gif

"F-Folder? I don't know what you are talking about..."

"Ms.Skye, please don't withhold evid-"

lana-forcefulb.gif

"I swear on my sister's life I'm telling the truth!"

"...!"

(They threatened...?)

skye-mad28a29.gif

"...Seriously, Lana? Please be honest, once in your life. Just tell us!"

"...Ema, I need to go. We'll talk later."

Yvonne has been arrested. However, he was Innocent.

---------------------

Remaining Players (14):

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Darksnowman

-Dazz

-Diageo

-Eddiecoleslaw

-Eenuh

-Heroicjanitor

-mr-paul

-Nintendohnut