N-Europe

Pokémafia 11 : Gold and Silver

ReZourceman

well i may as well vote

vote: The Peeps

Just for the sake of it? Thanks. Let's vote off a townie because there's nothing better going on.

I'd like to see Ellmeister's response to Chairdriver. He was viewing the thread earlier but didn't post.

What affect did it have on you, Chair?

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the town please come out and vote?

The Peeps is evil. His defence is "I'm not evil, you must be wrong", without substantiating it. Jonnas investigated me and found me good, which is correct, so I have no doubts about Jonnas' investigations.

The Peeps is evil. His defence is "I'm not evil, you must be wrong", without substantiating it. Jonnas investigated me and found me good, which is correct, so I have no doubts about Jonnas' investigations.

He investigated me, ol' chap.

How can I substantiate it though? It's an outside influence. I know my role and it says I'm good. That's the only defence I actually have. The mafia aren't going to come out and say 'oh actually, we made him appear evil for a joke' are they? I don't know what you're expecting of me.

Well I have nothing to go on so I'll Vote: Peeps just to do something.

Again someone voting just for the hell of it. I wouldn't mind as much if you actually said you believed I'm evil :p

How can I substantiate it though? It's an outside influence. I know my role and it says I'm good. That's the only defence I actually have. The mafia aren't going to come out and say 'oh actually, we made him appear evil for a joke' are they? I don't know what you're expecting of me.

Again someone voting just for the hell of it. I wouldn't mind as much if you actually said you believed I'm evil :p

Look at it this way. If Jonnas investigated me and found out I was evil, and I responded with "no I'm not", would you vote for me? If the town never voted in these situations, we would never win. Of course, if there were good evidence to show that the investigation was wrong then we would take that into consideration.

Anyway, there's a few other reasons. There's seems to be little evidence that Jonnas was redirected. You claim to be Venusaur, despite the fact that he died at the end of the last game. Your character investigator role is more suited to the mafia than the town. People have been killed by Magical Leaf (I think), something Venusaur could do. And if you're truly town, I'd like to think that you would have accused or voted for someone by now, seeing as the town is on the verge of defeat.

But those reasons aren't particularly strong. What matters is that you were investigated and found to be evil, which should be good enough for everyone.

He investigated me, ol' chap.

Actually, I investigated Zell way earlier, before Peeps. The one you claim I didn't really investigate was martinist.

Look at it this way. If Jonnas investigated me and found out I was evil, and I responded with "no I'm not", would you vote for me? If the town never voted in these situations, we would never win. Of course, if there were good evidence to show that the investigation was wrong then we would take that into consideration.

Anyway, there's a few other reasons. There's seems to be little evidence that Jonnas was redirected. You claim to be Venusaur, despite the fact that he died at the end of the last game. Your character investigator role is more suited to the mafia than the town. People have been killed by Magical Leaf (I think), something Venusaur could do. And if you're truly town, I'd like to think that you would have accused or voted for someone by now, seeing as the town is on the verge of defeat.

But those reasons aren't particularly strong. What matters is that you were investigated and found to be evil, which should be good enough for everyone.

Thank you :)

By the way, if anyone believes my power to be unreliable, we only need to lynch Peeps to confirm/disprove that theory. Otherwise, we'll get nowhere.

You accused me of not substantiating my defence and I merely explained why I can't.

Venusaur did not die at the end of the last game, which I've mentioned many times and even quoted the exact part of the end write-up of the last game. Venusaur was crushed but survived with nerfed abilities (downgrading from alliance investigator to character identification) due to head trauma.

Besides myself, who have you accused or voted for? I admit that I'm the only 'lead' at the moment so there's not much cause for me to vote for anyone else. I don't want to vote inactives out because I believe it would help the mafia more so realistically there's no one for me to vote for.

Well I'm suggesting the mafia have an ability to make others appear evil seeing as Jonnas apparently has protection against redirection (even though Diageo is sure he was able to redirect Jonnas).

I can see the logic behind voting for me but I'm innocent and I'm going to defend myself by responding to any and all accusations :)

I have no way to substantiate my defence but I'm still going to post and hope people don't make a mistake by voting for me.

Jonnas : Remove vote

Vote : The Peeps - 2 ; Zell, Ellmeister.

Majority is 7

The remaining players, @Paj\! , @Dazz and @EEVILMURRAY were encouraged by the spirit of Steelix to be more active and in fact stated that the night may be cruel if he senses inactivity.

Approximately 56 hours left of phase.

Edited by ReZourceman