… 15

Silverdale 4

All Stars 4

DuD 7

Chartreuse Trio: 15

Madpool 11

Rez 1

Peeps 3

As the season winds down the Three have almost certainly done enough to win the alliance table this season. In other news the Trio are not at the foot of the table!!!

Week 17

The Final Three: 24

Odwin 7

Eights 8

Cube 9

Hurricanes: 22

Elites 10

Bubbles 2

Blades 10

Legacy: 21

Haden 6

Inter 7

Co-op 8

The Number One Contenders 18

Mcoy 9

Rising Phoenix 8

Dyson 1

Chartreuse Trio: 16

Madpool 11

Rez 1

Peeps 4

… 15

Silverdale 5

All Stars 3

DuD 7

recruitment.jpg

Btw an extra incentive to recruiters every person you get will get you a free draw in the prize draw at the end of the season. We need two more teams for next season!

Barring a minor miracle Inter will be our first team of the month! Congrats!

Edited by Haden

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, we get no DV. I'm guessing form doesn't mean anything now then, either? Has nothing to do with raising or lowering skill levels right now, right?

So, what is the point of Friendlies? Do we get anything for them, like stats or something? Does it benefit a team in some way?

I'm going to get my arse handed to me tomorrow. I don't care. Season has gone well for us and we didn't receive any terrible beatings. If we get destroyed tomorrow by the Middle League Champs, then so be it.

So, we get no DV. I'm guessing form doesn't mean anything now then, either? Has nothing to do with raising or lowering skill levels right now, right?

You get a couple or so % of the dv you would have gotten from an official match I think. However, I think friendlies will get you a form notification too which will change the AV which in turn will change the DV, for better or worse.

If we do get DV it'd take a few matches to move it up even one place I think.

A bit of googling says you get 10% of the normal match experience you'd get if you're playing a friendly so I think we do get a bit of DV

I usually use friendlies to help players recover form before the next season starts, I don't know what the mechanic is but a casual match or two without forcing training on them seems to do the job. Trying out new formations and lineups is also a bonus of course.

If we get destroyed tomorrow by the Middle League Champs, then so be it.

Yes, I'm looking forward to causing the absolute destruction of your firm but pliant buttocks tomorrow.

We can check how our teams did against each other afterward. :heh:

Barring a minor miracle Inter will be our first team of the month! Congrats!

Wooo, to the first of many! Beware people, when my team becomes as good as my managerial skills you will all bow down before me!!! :bowdown: Mwahahahaha! As you can tell, this hasn't gone to my head at all!!! :heh:

Can I get a looooooool?

He guessed wing plays, yet I score 3 from crosses, 3 from corners and one penalty. 16 chances for me doesn't quite meet aqui1a's skillz... But yeah. Pretty happy with that result :P Knocking out the reignig cup champ! Who do I play next? Bring it oooon!

Managed to hold Gaggle to a 1-1 draw. Very happy with that. We even created more chances, wohoo.

DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I would love to be able to get something from him in the second leg at his place. What happens if nobody scores? Do away goals come into play?

Away goals come into play then chances made if it is still even.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!