N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 20: The Ascent into History

Haden

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very disappointed to learn that DV won't affect the change report between now and the season end. One of my forwards was injured and out for 3 or 4 games right near the end of the season and I couldn't get his DV higher than 8 :( he didn't raise in skill last season so he'll either stay the same again or drop. I'll have to think about buying an outsider next season...

@Haden me and Aqui1a already had a friendly lined up for this Tuesday. Is there anyway you can cancel our game so we can play in the Tea Cup?

Flink, we'll find out once the top league ends - 2 weeks from now!

Annoyed I didn't back ReZ in the pools, I had a feeling he'd win. I bet on a draw though, everyone else said he'd lose so I would've won instead of just getting my money back :p

Edited by The Peeps

Peeps you can go against All Stars

DuuD you are at home against Phoenix now! Phew hope he sees that :p

Cube if anyone else joins you can make another quarter final.

@DuD

Now he will :p

Thanks for switching things!

And is it 100% certain that we won't get DV from these games? We won't get a change report until the top league finishes...

@DuD

Now he will :p

Thanks for switching things!

And is it 100% certain that we won't get DV from these games? We won't get a change report until the top league finishes...

Yep 100% Oddy or another veteran feel free to correct me but I am almost positive.

Yep 100% Oddy or another veteran feel free to correct me but I am almost positive.

You get a couple or so % of the dv you would have gotten from an official match I think. However, I think friendlies will get you a form notification too which will change the AV which in turn will change the DV, for better or worse.

Anyone know what the deal is with play-offs in the official leagues? I'm involved in one today as i finished second in my league but can't find anything about them in the help section! Obviously I'm going all out for the win anyway but it'd be nice to know more about what happens if you win or lose (or draw).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!