N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 20: The Ascent into History

Haden

Dedication. I was on the Eurostar with lINE SPEEd and was fretting all day about whether I had set the right tactics or not. So, I texted Ashley and got him to log into my account for me and pass on the result. 3-0. WHO ARE YA? WHO ARE YA?

Pleased with the performances and my new striker managed to score a goal! Hooray. Got the same team away now, which marks the halfway point through the season.

Also, Ine has seen the press releases that I've been writing and has laughed. A lot. I told her that managing a football team of Internet Men is very serious business.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gyaar..! Yeah, another draw. Good for both parties, I guess. Makes me MOAR ANNOYED at the draw against Dragoooooooooetc earlier this season as that was a draw as I forgot to set tactics. Against cube it's nice to see we're fairly even. Basically set in stone now that Cube will win, I think. Co-op and Fedex were fairly worthy opponents for me so I'm sure there may still be points fought for.

Generally my dev values are 9-12 at the moment, and I really want to get my FIRST EVER AWESOME CHANGE REPORT, so I don't really predict continued excellent clean sheets.

Good games, Cube. A hellovvalotta tension leading up to finally finding out both results!

Been shocking with reports etc will update the alliance tables tonight :D

If anyone wants to help me with lower league then thank you very much. I'm at the point where I soon won't even do the summaries.

41787_214277156210_9019_n.jpg

N-Euro Middle League Round Nine

The Sixty-Fourthers are still having trouble, allowing Mcoys Sons to close the gap between them. Seahawks and Rising Phoenix continue their winning streaks while ReZs Rabies still can't catch a break... and Real Peeps win a game!

****Aqui1a All Stars 1-1 The Sixty-Fourthers****

The match started badly for The Sixty-Fourthers as two of their players were booked in the first half of the game and a third had to be replaced due to injury. Not only that but All Stars are granted a free kick and Scott Page belts it into the net. Having lost their last game against Intergalactico, The Sixty-Fourthers really could have done without another loss but as the second half dragged on it seemed like they would have to settle for defeat. Likewise All Stars were looking good at 1-0 up and just needed to wait it out. A close call came at 82 minutes when All Stars were given the perfect opportunity to cement their victory but the pressure was too much for Scott Page who completely missed the goal causing emotions on the pitch to flip. The Sixty-Fourthers gained a second wind and got in a last minute attempt on goal which was scored by Oliverio Ribeiro to end the game as a draw.

***Real Peeps 3-1 Happenstance FC***

Yes, those results are the right way round thank you very much! No one is quite sure where this aggression came from but Real Peeps played with a real fire behind them in this game, much to the surprise of Happenstance FC who were expecting an easy win. The first goal came after only 3 minutes and was scored by Cletus Blessed of Real Peeps, two minutes later Happenstance FC suffer another setback when their midfielder Godfrey Pascoe had to leave the pitch due to his injuries. Real Peeps continued the onslaught with 2 more goals ending the first half 3-0 up. Happenstance FC had their chances but Horace Biggins was on top form and managed to keep them at bay, until 68 minutes had passed when Eddy Jefferson finally broke through and scored for Happenstance FC to make the scores a slightly less humiliating 3-1.

***Seahawks FC 3-0 Bubbles FC****

Seahawks have won their last three games and show they're still on top form today as they walk all over Bubbles FC. Orlando Rajoy scores the first goal after a freekick but Bubbles managed to block them out for the rest of the first half but by doing so they eliminated any chance of scoring their own goals. Bubbles FC had a more aggressive second half creating three chances for themselves but they just couldn't match up to Seahawks FC who had 12 shots on goal throughout the game. Jean Pierre Grisard was responsible for Seahawks' 2 goals in the second half and they win the game 3-0.

****Rising Phoenix 2-0 AFC ReZs Rabies***

So far Rabies' only victory this season has been against Real Peeps and this game was no different for the unlucky team. The first half passed with no goals scored, though Rising Phoenix had a close miss. Rising Phoenix neatly scored two goals in the second half while ReZs Rabies once again fail to get anywhere near their opponents goal.

***Mcoys Sons 2-0 Intergalactico Stars***

The Sons were all over Stars in the first half of the game earning 70% of the possession, but they only managed to score one goal. 10 minutes into the second half, Mcoys Sons score again as Intergalactico struggle to keep the Sons back. Intergalactico looked completely under-prepared in this game, making it an easy win for Mcoys Sons.

Most Important Result: Mcoys Sons 2-0 Intergalactico Stars, Mcoy does what Gaggle couldn't this round as he trounces Intergalactico Stars. Meanwhile The Sixty-Fourthers are having a hard time away to All Stars who Mcoys Sons also managed to defeat. The gap between the two top teams has practically disappeared as The Sixty-Fourthers are now only one point ahead of Mcoys Sons.

Stylish Play: Real Peeps, scoring 3 out of 4 attempts on goal and all in the first half, Real Peeps show skills we'd forgotten they had. The previous winners of the Lower League played with real flair today and the result shows it. 3-0 at half time, job done.

Best Player: Oliverio Riberio, The Sixty-Fourthers, hats off to Jean Pierre Grisard of Seahawks who scored two goals in their game but Oliverio Riberio scored a crucial goal for The Sixty-Fourthers when defeat was staring them in the face. This player took a shot from an incredible distance and caught the keeper unawares changing the result from a loss to a draw and keeping The Sixty-Fourthers in first place.

N-Euro Middle League Round Ten

Seahawks lose some steam, Happenstance and The Sixty-Fourthers bite back, Mcoys Sons continue to prevail and then there's ReZs Rabies.

****Bubbles FC 1-1 Seahawks FC***

Bubbles FC gain some ground in this game as Seahawks show fatigue after their string of wins. Clearly more comfortable at home, Bubbles FC dominate the game with 7 shots on goal however they only manage to score in the 75th minute. It had looked like the game would end without any goals but a late shot in the penalty area put Bubbles ahead, but their complacent behaviour was their downfall as Seahawks create their only chance of the game and score from it, bringing the scores level again.

*****Happenstance FC 3-0 Real Peeps***

Happenstance FC hit back hard in this game and this time it's Real Peeps who are caught off guard. A freekick 37 minutes in gives Happenstance their first goal and they score again one minute into the second half. A third goal from Godfrey Pascoe came at 59 minutes and it was over there and then for Real Peeps. Their defence was completely unravelled by just one player and Real Peeps failed to score a single goal, proving that their win last round was nothing more than a fluke.

****Intergalactico Stars 0-2 Mcoys Sons****

The first half was a stalemate as neither side yielded to the other. The fans grew restless as the ball did not get anywhere near either team's goal. After the game Mcoy stated that the first half was merely a warm up and that his team had always intended to play for real in the second half. Whether that's just bravado or not, the Sons scored two goals in the second half while successfully shutting out Intergalactico Stars who didn't even come close to scoring.

***The Sixty-Fourthers 4-3 Aqui1a All Stars****

All Stars packed a mean punch this game but The Sixty-Fourthers were on top of things for the whole game. It was an action-filled game between these two teams that started early and didn't waver for the whole 95 minutes of play. The Sixty-Fourthers had been on poor form in their last two games and an injury 6 minutes into this one made it look like their bad luck would continue but it turned out to be a blessing in disguise as Zara Hagolahi scores from the freekick. Nine minutes later All Stars pull level as Scott Page heads it in from a cross. With the scores level again, All Stars aren't out for the count yet but their assurance is short-lived as The Sixty-Fourthers score three more goals in quick succession and the first half ends 4-1. All Stars put on a rare show as they stormed past The Sixty-Fourthers defenders scoring two more goals from two more headers but with their last goal coming at 92 minutes there just wasn't enough time in the game for All Stars to equalise and they lose respectably to The Sixty-Fourthers.

***AFC ReZs Rabies 0-2 Rising Phoenix****

It's almost as if ReZs Rabies have stopped trying as Rising Phoenix score from a long range shot just five minutes into the game but Rabies kept them out for the rest of the half. The second half began with another early goal from Rising Phoenix, this time Darren Bolam scores a header from a cross. Rabies played a good game but they were outmatched and failed to score from any of their chances.

Most Important Result: The Sixty-Fourthers 4-3 Aqui1a All Stars, The Sixty-Fourthers show they're back at full strength as they overcome a full on assault from All Stars. They keep the top spot for now but they have Mcoys Sons breathing down their necks.

Stylish Play: The Sixty-Fourthers, it's hard to decide who deserves this award more this round as All Stars played amazingly well to pull back a respectable result after being 4-1 down but The Sixty-Fourthers did lead the whole game and scored four goals in 45 minutes.

Best Player: Godfrey Pascoe, Happenstance FC, Happenstance were all over Real Peeps in their game but it was just one man that scored all three of Happenstance FC's goals and that man is Godfrey Pascoe.

@gaggle64 @heroicjanitor @ReZourceman @Nikos9 @Aqui1a @Brian Mcoy @Happenstance

FML. It's been a season of neglect for me as the results well show. I was in Amsterdam for a long weekend and have just generally lost interest in X11 this season but I make no plans of quitting just yet. Shall stick it out for a while and try and salvage my spot in the top flight. I'm a two-time champion ferchrissake!

Big two games against Bayern.

The roosters went very defensive so it was only a draw. I hate how because I'm CLEARLY the best team everyone sets their strongest teams with extreme tactics against me rather than playing youth sometimes and perhaps having a weakened side :p

I watched my last match with Ine. We seemed to do everything but score for most of it. Hit the bar, hit the post, hit the other post, just over, just wide. I thought shitttt its going to end 0-0.

We had all the chances, bar a free kick for the other side. Finally, we scored, in the 90th minute from a midfielder who I've put on the transfer list. Another win, great stuff.

Got the Comerade Co-op next. DRAGOOOOO!

I'm retired from reports.

There is a spy right at the top of NE

He has been there for years

I need you to do something

You will have to assume they will dirty trick

If you are caught you can't mention NE

He is a glory hunter and they are always concealing a secret

Hello Ashley

I needed to see you

Why?

There is a report

It had information concerning a couple of teams, what she told me was sensational.

Tell me

The team tricked our man in an away match

This has become so brutal

Our forum has become the only thing standing between NE and the third console war

Now is the time

It is one of 5 teams

All I want from you is one code name

Three

Hurricanes

Legacy

Trio

Spies

Week 10

The Final Three: 26

Odwin 10

Eights 6

Cube 10

Hurricanes: 23

Elites 11

Bubbles 3

Blades 9

Legacy: 22

Haden 7

Inter 7

Co-op 8

… 19

Mcoy 9

Rising Phoenix 8

Dyson 2

… 16

Silverdale 5

All Stars 4

DuD 7

Chartreuse Trio: 11

Madpool 8

Rez 1

Peeps 2

Edited by Haden

People keep scoring free kicks on me! In the last minute to boot! I have had 4 free kicks in one game against me, with a last minute free kick winner, where I had scored 3 from open play. I mean really, I thought the chances of scoring free kicks were low. I will count the free kicks scored on me some time. You will be shocked. It's all down to bad luck really. ALL OF IT.

Slayed another giant.

I've just been offered the following youth player:

20-5 with Fragile, Cheats, Big Mouth and Diva.

Edit: Balls.

Cube you are disappointing us. We're down to 24 points, checked and we're equal to the hurricanes. All your fault. /sarcasm/joke

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!