Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

I clicked on the link "view forum leaders" to see what it was when a thought occured to me. Why not have a special permanent stickied forum topic establishing an "N-Europe Hall of Fame" marking the best users and achievements on these forums? For me personally almost all of it would be jargon and won't make any sense to me because i'm still relatively new here, but it'd be interesting to get that history lesson in some of the forums best/worst moments along with some interesting tidbits of fact such as highest post count, most quoted post, most replies in a topic etc... It could be constantly updated to reflect recent milestones/happenings within the forums... How about it?

Enough interest for the idea, or bin it? :geek:

Can I suggest a redesign of the forum? I mean graphics wise?

I think n/e needs a new design than the ones we already have.

The greyness kinda gets me down...

The CE one isn't n/e and well the grey ones aren't n/e either - reminiscent of r/e.

n/e needs a change.

Can I suggest a redesign of the forum? I mean graphics wise?

I think n/e needs a new design than the ones we already have.

The greyness kinda gets me down...

The CE one isn't n/e and well the grey ones aren't n/e either - reminiscent of r/e.

n/e needs a change.

Its been like a year... Jimmeny. What are you, madonna or something?

We have blues too! I think its just the current MP3 header that may be bringing you down.

Its been like a year... Jimmeny. What are you, madonna or something?

We have blues too! I think its just the current MP3 header that may be bringing you down.

Jeeeze twas only a suggestion!

Blue is kinda meh also - would like to see a white Wii/DS stylized look.

Perhaps a little more work on the stretchable theme. For instance make the background the same as the normal theme and make the banners the same.

Background ain't going to happen without recoding from the ground up and I don't have the time. The background is as it is based upon the footer. So long story short, it won't.

Header is doable, but I dunno who changes the header. Just happens. So blame this mysterious headers-switcher.

Jeeeze twas only a suggestion!

Blue is kinda meh also - would like to see a white Wii/DS stylized look.

1) What colours are your sig? :p

2) blasphemy. Blue is awesome.

This has probably been suggested before.

The post icons currently allow a choice of smiley faces which are pointless, you only rarely get a subject where a smiley face might be in context. Anyway my suggestion is to either get rid of them completely, or make more useful icons. For an example I shall turn to Something Awful who have an excellent implementation already.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=1