N-Europe

The Medieval Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pulled this exact defense in the gents mafia (2) saying if I killed everyone would know about it, and then I killed again. I'm not saying he's evil, but there's a good chance he's neutral and looking for someone specific to kill. That said, he's clearly not going to be lynched today and people seem to think him good.

Aqui1a clearly has something dodgy about him and Cube's results speak for themselves Vote: Aqui1a

Or Jonnas is mafia and they have a different person kill each night? That way each mafia member could say something different when killing.... If I die tonight remember this post!

What about the person trying to kill Cube, who failed because of the protector? That was the mafia killer, not me.

What proves this is that I can communicate with that protector outside of the thread, which is why (s)he didn't say anything when I lied about that, I had his/her permission to do so. Unless, of course, you believe the protector and Cube are also evil.

I trust Cube at the moment, ReZ a bit too, but not fully yet. I agree with his suspicions that Paj and chair need to be checked out.

Still wary of Jonnas, but Aqui1a was a liar, so Aqui1a must go.

Vote: Aqui1a.

Also, just throwing it out there, is there anyone else who can talk to others outside the thread? I could communicate with jay and Tales, Jonnas says he has a link with an investigator, anyone else?

Alsooooo, crazy plan (which prob wouldn't work) - everyone post "I'm town", then if we keep Cube alive he can go through these posts checking if they're telling the truth or not, and those who refuse to do it, we lynch :P

Alsooooo, crazy plan (which prob wouldn't work) - everyone post "I'm town", then if we keep Cube alive he can go through these posts checking if they're telling the truth or not, and those who refuse to do it, we lynch :P

It would be a bit of a pain everyone doing that every day.

Votes:

Aqui1a (8): Jonnas, Cube, Yvonne, ReZourceman, Esequiel, Nintendohnut, mr-paul, Diageo

Jonnas (1): Rummy

The Knights headed to the dungeon in search of the monstrosity known only as Klonk. The few Knights that had seen his face were wise to lag behind the others.

As they approached Klonk's chamber, a putrid stench filled the air. At last they reached his door, the Knights forced their way in and stared at the floor. Would any of them be brave enough to slay the creature? We'll never know... because when they dared enough to look around, all they found were three words carved into the stone wall...

KLoNk WoS HeER

Aqui1a has left the game. He was Klonk, the Grotesque. Each night he would automatically target those who had not sent in actions of their own (as well as someone of his own choosing) and traumatise them into losing their voting abilities. He was neutral.

Day 4 has ended

Night 4 Begineth - Send in your PMs

Phase will last 24 hours.

14 Lords a-leaping:

mr-paul

Yvonne

Nintendohnut

Esequiel

Eenuh

Jonnas

Zell

Cube

Rummy

MadDog

Paj!

ReZourcedoth

Chairdriver

Diageo

Ye Dead:

EEVILMURRAY

Tales

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Aqui1a

NIGHT 4 Has Ended

Thomas Ramkin sat in his room, alone. He had sent his family out for the night but decided not to put his own sword to use tonight. As he sat at the end of the bed, he looked out of the window to see the starry night sky. He then heard a slow squeak and turned around. There was nothing there...

He turned back to the window and heard the noise again, he looked back and couldn't see anything out of the ordinary.

"No... hang on!" He cursed his stupidity. That suit of armour hadn't been there last night! He turned around just in time to see a sword swinging towards him. He ducked and made for the door but tripped up on the way. His assailant wasted no time and brought the sword down on him - this time he did not miss.

Thomas Ramkin has been found dead. He served the King's Justice as temporary executioner. He was good. Jonnas is no longer in the game.

13 Lords a-leaping:

mr-paul

Yvonne

Nintendohnut

Esequiel

Eenuh

Zell

Cube

Rummy

MadDog

Paj!

ReZourcedoth

Chairdriver

Diageo

Ye Dead:

EEVILMURRAY

Tales

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Aqui1a

Jonnas

Majority is 7

DAY 5 Begineth

A member of the Royal family has consulted with the castle's Merlin...

Jonnas has been revived.

14 Lords a-leaping:

mr-paul

Yvonne

Nintendohnut

Esequiel

Eenuh

Jonnas

Zell

Cube

Rummy

MadDog