N-Europe

The Medieval Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might as well say why I knew what Jay was doing - he was my brother, as was Tales. Still pissed off at you about that, Jonnas, hence why I was investigating you. I suspected you from defending Aqui1a, and then when I found you killed, my suspicions of you went even higher. I still don't trust you. But if the day goes on without any more info, I will place a vote on Aqui1a, like I did on the first day.

I might as well say why I knew what Jay was doing - he was my brother, as was Tales. Still pissed off at you about that, Jonnas, hence why I was investigating you. I suspected you from defending Aqui1a, and then when I found you killed, my suspicions of you went even higher. I still don't trust you. But if the day goes on without any more info, I will place a vote on Aqui1a, like I did on the first day.

Just like you did on the first day.. sure way of finding mafia.

If someone was a mafia, would they so obviously defend another member of the mafia at the risk of putting them in it, once they're found out themselves?

Vote Jonnas it was I who blocked you in because I felt sure that you were evil. You put every one of us townies at risk with your power that you already admitted you used on a hunch. I hate vigilantes so you need to go.

Yeah, lynch a townie, that's really productive, and completely the opposite of what my power does :rolleyes:

Cube, I trust you have used your power on my big post? And got that it was truth?

Considering your power was accurate on me and Herojan, I suppose it was accurate when you used it on aqui1a as well. Bummer, I really thought he was good.

Vote: aqui1a

What is your role, ReZ?

I am William Casterly and my power could be considered information gatherer, but I receive information on people targeting me before I receive anything on anyone I target. Last night I was informed no one targeted me (hence why Jayseven must have died or been roleblocked before he reached me) and thus got information on MadDog (my target).

Come on ReZ, you're viewing the thread. I want to hear from you!

Jesus man, give me a damn chance! :P

I lied before. I didn't lie detect Jonnas. Wanted to try and catch someone out.

I am William Casterly and my power could be considered information gatherer, but I receive information on people targeting me before I receive anything on anyone I target. Last night I was informed no one targeted me (hence why Jayseven must have died or been roleblocked before he reached me) and thus got information on MadDog (my target).

Jesus man, give me a damn chance! :P

This is 100% true.

Hmm, does Cube's vote not count? Mistake by The Peeps or is something going on there?

Also I'm not sure what to do with Jonnas. Heroic redirected me to him... if they're both mafia then that wouldn't really make sense would it? Unless that's some sort of cover-up they were trying to do, I don't know...

*confused, tiredness is not helping*

Yeah, I was just going to comment on that votecount. Is Cube voteblocked?

Also, you guys should seriously stop going after someone who is clearly a townie (there's so much confirming my entire story as true). I admit I was wrong about aqui1a, he's the one we should be lynching for answers. Lynch me, and you only lose a townie.