N-Europe

The Medieval Mafia

The Peeps

haha cheers Dannyboy :D

I decided before the game started that I wanted to have a spoof role that would be hard to verify, and that would sound pretty weak. (so that mafia would leave me alive longer). Bard would probably be a power booster and I hinted that way but it's much easier to get away with half truths and BS if it has to rhyme, so no one questioned it.

Unfortunately Rummy figured out I was a kind of investigator early on in the game with his PM exposing power, so it was only a matter of time after that...

I had no idea how much fun it was going to be though!

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, if chair and Paj weren't my teammates, I would've killed them before MadDog. At least I could send their targets.

(Also, the night I killed Rummy...shouldn't Paj whacked him with his shield, as well?)

Yes but I felt it wasn't really necessary and that Nintendohnut was pretty much guaranteed mafia and needed a bit of a break from Cube's amazing lie detection.

Eenuh and Jonnas/Chairdriver actually worked really well together too, Eenuh targeting mostly mr-paul and Jondriver targeting mostly Cube :p

I was tempted to investigate you tonight, to test if my powers are accurate and to see if I can trust you or not!

Alignment? Go for Chairdriver, he is mafia by definition.

I'll investigate(role) Aqui1a.

After I had said I would investigate herojan :p

I found it suspicious instantly he didn't post his role, but gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Moral of the story - Never trust Tales!

Yeap. Not posting his role got me worried, and peeps mentioning alignments in the PM followed by a wink or something... Gah!

I do love being one of the 'neighbours' role. Interest is maintained and effectively I can use the shared forum as a multiplayer notepad.

My robot mafia tried to pick up on that by having pretty much everyone having someone to collude with.

My next maff (when I'm arsed) will be bonkers in terms of narrative, but the one after... is going inception-deep with meta-madness. My problem is I'm kind of an ideas guy :P

Yeap. Not posting his role got me worried, and peeps mentioning alignments in the PM followed by a wink or something... Gah!

I do love being one of the 'neighbours' role. Interest is maintained and effectively I can use the shared forum as a multiplayer notepad.

My robot mafia tried to pick up on that by having pretty much everyone having someone to collude with.

My next maff (when I'm arsed) will be bonkers in terms of narrative, but the one after... is going inception-deep with meta-madness. My problem is I'm kind of an ideas guy :P

You know, what you need is someone to run a game for you. Like an Executive Producer of sorts :heh:

You know, what you need is someone to run a game for you. Like an Executive Producer of sorts :heh:

The way the nights worked in the one Tellyn and I did was that I generally put the targets together and worked out what happened that night and Tellyn wrote all the text for it.

YAY I WON!

OBVIOUSLY not really, as I admit I didn't play. People shouldn't invite me to play, I rarely do (and especially this time when I was just starting uni again). I can't be trusted!

Well done Jonnas for actually being my role.

Well done everyone, to the town and very much to my mafia teammates. Shame we lost Tales so early, really. I also apologise for my immense inactivity, the 503s and Xenoblade really didn't help much. Biggest apologies to Peeps on that front, actually. I can imagine it's annoying to run a mafia without much activity. I quite liked our mafia roles, and looking at the town ones they look pretty cool too!

Edited by Rummy