N-Europe

Virtue's Last Reward

Dante

Magnus, only just noticed your post.

Yes, I like 999. Probably my favourite DS game. I want my memory wiped so I can relive the pleasure of playing through the game for the first time.

So erm, is this getting a European release?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows. :hmm:

Ghostlight seems like our best best, but if Devil Survivor is anything to go by, we'll be lucky if we get the game by this time next year.

Well, I suppose we'll be lucky if we get the game at all, really!

If you haven't played it, you could always check out Ever 17 while you wait impatiently for this game to maybe be released in Europe.

I guess I'll just have to wait and hope. I don't want to be forced into buying a Vita.

Haven't heard of Ever 17 before, but the premise seems strikingly similar to 999 so it's certainly piqued my interest.

I guess I'll just have to wait and hope. I don't want to be forced into buying a Vita.

I don't know... I kind of like the irony in Nintendo forcing you to buy a Vita!

Haven't heard of Ever 17 before, but the premise seems strikingly similar to 999 so it's certainly piqued my interest.

Ever 17 was written by the same guy who wrote the script for 999, hence why there are some similarities. It's a great game, but be warned that there's really no gameplay to speak of and the story takes a really long time to get going.

It's worth it in the end, though.

I don't know... I kind of like the irony in Nintendo forcing you to buy a Vita!

Ever 17 was written by the same guy who wrote the script for 999, hence why there are some similarities. It's a great game, but be warned that there's really no gameplay to speak of and the story takes a really long time to get going.

It's worth it in the end, though.

Just started playing it and boy you weren't kidding when you say the story takes a really long time to get going! Still waiting for the 'game' aspect as well. ;)

Just started playing it and boy you weren't kidding when you say the story takes a really long time to get going! Still waiting for the 'game' aspect as well. ;)

You occasionally get to choose what to say! What more do you want? ;)

Well, I hope you enjoyed it/are enjoying it, anyway. I really do think the story becomes awesome eventually.

Hmm, maybe I'm not getting what you mean, but as far as I can see there are plenty of games, both retail and downloads, that are released in NA but not in PAL territory. :confused:wiki/List_of_Nintendo_3DS_games

The other games that are currently US exclusive (like Devil Survivor Overclocked and Nano Assault) are all scheduled for release here in Europe.

All except for Sakura Samurai :(

Where do you get that info from if I may ask? I can't find any release dates for Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection and Nascar Unleashed so would be great to know if indeed those two games have been scheduled for a PAL release. :)

• 1 month later...

No worries, I'll just impo...

Oh, right.

Well, the first game didn't have any voices at all and the game was pretty niche to begin with so the kind of people who won't buy the game if it doesn't have English voices probably weren't going to buy the game anyway, but it's still frustrating to know we're missing out.

Nintendo, you've done it again!

• 4 weeks later...