N-Europe

Theme Park Mini Meet?

Goafer

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can 100% do the 16th or 17th so whatever is best for everyone else. Otherwise I won't be able to make it :heh:

I might take you up on your offer of a lift Goafer, if that's cool. Getting a train to Banbury would be a lot easier for me and I'm happy to chip in with petrol money.

I might take you up on your offer of a lift Goafer, if that's cool. Getting a train to Banbury would be a lot easier for me and I'm happy to chip in with petrol money.

Yeah that's fine by me! We'll figure out times and stuff soon.

Well I'm going with my family and Jim (8 people total). We're going that weekend, so I'll be there.

So in a way I am serious haha. Though I don't know if it's possible for me to ditch my family to meet with you guys.

But I doubt this will actually happen anyway so yeahhhhh. =P

A theme park mini meet or huge meet would be great. However, I really can't afford it. I'm not sure if many people can afford that either, going to the London meet and this one.

Maybe in future we could have two meets. A Summer meet in London and the Winter one in a theme park, or vice versa. I don't know if theme parks are open in the Winter, or if there's an alternative.

I fancy going to a theme park, but I have no monies. Sorry, Goaf.

A theme park mini meet or huge meet would be great. However, I really can't afford it. I'm not sure if many people can afford that either, going to the London meet and this one.

Maybe in future we could have two meets. A Summer meet in London and the Winter one in a theme park, or vice versa. I don't know if theme parks are open in the Winter, or if there's an alternative.

I fancy going to a theme park, but I have no monies. Sorry, Goaf.

Theme Parks aren't open in the Winter, Alton Towers shuts at the start of November until March (I think), not sure about Thorpe Park but I imagine that closes sooner.

Ah, poo drops.

A theme park meet would be awesome. Those who go to this one will be very lucky.

There has been talk of one at the end of September/start of October as well.

Me and Bard talked about it at the meet and I think he's mentioned it here since.

There has been talk of one at the end of September/start of October as well.

Me and Bard talked about it at the meet and I think he's mentioned it here since.

That's probably a good time for it. Kids will be back at school, which means you get to go around the park with very little queues.

I went to Disneyland with Ine in the second week of September (when we first met), and there was hardly queuing at all.